Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment? - page 25. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
Hello everybody. This is a very complicated reasoning, because both real estate and Bitcoin are beyond my means. At the moment, with the appearance of small amounts of money, I invest in Bitcoin, with plans to buy real estate, when the Bitcoin rate will grow sufficiently. I have no other options, since the mortgage in my country drives a person into bondage to the banking system and therefore, the only chance to buy their own housing, believe and invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is the best investment because this will give good returns, investment in property is not possible for everyone because its costly and in India after change of currency property prices is down and recession is going in property market, if we see bitcoin history then many volatility is happen in bitcoin market and many investors get good returns also investors can invest any amount whatever they want.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
diversify! invest on both, 50% on bitcoin and 50% on property
if you have steady income as a worker or business owner, you could put down that 50% for down payment on a property
with this scenario, you can get passive income from renting your property and trading your bitcoin
now you have three kinds of income: monthly salary, rent income and trading profit
I would advise not to go All-in on a single investment type, it would be too much of risk
Activity: 40
If you want a guaranteed profit, go for property invest since will it will just increase in value over time, not like bitcoin that is unstable now.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
This year I invest in both. If we see property very promising this year, property investment this year is getting crowded. bitcoin weakened earlier this year, but I think this is good for investment. both are very suitable for investment this year, but the investment might be a bitcoin longer
Activity: 238
Bitcoin can't be compared with property, because bitcoin can buy many more properties every where in the world as long the seller are accepting Bitcoin or not, it still has the potential to convert the country currency to buy the property. Therefore  bitcoin is the best to invest.
Activity: 56
That depends on your goals, Both are risks. Either market could crash but generally you are safer long term in real estate. That said, if you are willing to brave the volatility of the bitcoin and alt coin markets then you could do very well but either discipline takes a lot of care and attention.

Bitcoin and other coins have been known to make over 100% gains in a 24 hour period. Depending on what you invest this could be significant.
Activity: 23
Hard to answer and give the opinion on this. But, even how profitable it is with Bitcoin investment, we surely cannot compare with real estate investment. Why? Easy. The current floating risk. Eventough Bitcoin has increase a lot in just a short period of time, but there’s still a risk on it because of the floating price moving too fast and even there’s a high potential for Bitcoin to increase in next 5 years or whatever, but there’s still a risk on that. Unlikely Bitcoin, real estate investment increase slowly from day to day, month to month, year to year and decades to decades but trust me, for long term investment real estate will always be the champion.
Activity: 112
The two is good but property is better for been a real investment unlike bitcoin that is risk and online which cant be guaranteed 100% return.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
Both investments requires big money to gain really good profit too but each of them has different attributes that will define your earnings. As to bitcoin investment, it's so risky but can give you bigger profit than that of property investment. So i rather take a risk and choose bitcoin investment.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
I think they are both good and profitable.It depends of how big or small our capital.For some investors with a small amount they actually go for investing in bitcoin and investors have a large capital they choose to invest into properties.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Hello, I am a student physicist of Siberian State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).

I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
well, it is depend on how you do your investment into the big profit. actually , buying peoperties and bitcoin will both good. it is on your choice. but for me. if I have an hiuse owned maybe I focus myself to the bitcoin because if you buy properties like house it will got a tax unlike in the bitcoin. there's no tax .
Activity: 55
Hello, I am a student physicist of Siberian State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).

I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I have heard before from a successful Businessman that it's better to invest your money in a Business instead of buying a House of your own. He mentioned that it's okay if you're just renting a House for as long as you have a business. he said it because he believes that eventually, you can buy your own house when your business became successful and stable. and He got that from his own experience.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
It depends on you if you want a cash flow or a capital gain, if you want a cash flow then go for properties because you can use your properties for rental and that will be the best option for you to have a continuous cash flow but if you want to have an asset or an investment that will just give you profit in long term then go for bitcoin or other investment.
Activity: 57
I like Bitcoin because its development prospects are huge. This money is getting more and more public attention, some people see it as "new gold" - Bitcoin has the same characteristics as gold, and more importantly is the value of These two types of property can not be governed by the authorities.Many investors and financial professionals are very serious about Bitcoin's prospects - A large number of traders and businesses are now beginning to see Bitcoin and other algorithmic currencies as mainstream assets. legal.The amount of Bitcoin is limited - There will be only up to 21 million Bitcoins being mined and no new tokens will appear until after 2040. This feature turns Bitcoin into a deflationary currency, meaning As long as the demand for it continues to increase, the value will surely rise.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

Both choices are different situation about price value, The price value of Property every year is gradually higher but not too much while the price value of bitcoin even if it is volatile, Bitcoin is better if you invest in long term investment.
Activity: 60
Bitcoin is an excellent investment option. Because bitcoins are increasingly popular. In many places, Bitcoin is also capable of trading goods and services online. Even in some cases, it is used for real life use,… The development of Bitcoin is non-stop
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Property is better than Bitcoin if you can afford it and Bitcoin is better than property if you plan to buy it with interest. Certainty is important key here, that's why safe investors would pick property. Property value increases every year. However, if you can't afford property yet, I suggest investing your money in Bitcoin first until it is enough to buy a property.
Activity: 140
For me before we go to property investment , we have gather more money to get that property investment ,as of now the best and considered a good investment is the bitcoin investment, if you are lucky enough to gather huge profits from bitcoin investment ,then that is the time you can go for property investment ,as the same time as an enjoyment time for your hardwork in bitcoin investment.
Pages:
Jump to: