Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment? - page 24. (Read 2635 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
In my opinion, bitcoin investment is better than property investment for now. Now, bitcoin has shown its progress and development. Bitcoin prices are getting better, bitcoin prices have seen up and the market is back on. I'm sure if we buy bitcoin now for investment and wait a few months then we can feel the advantage because bitcoin prices are predicted to get better and peak by the end of this year.
Activity: 145
Merit: 1
In my opinion, both bitcoin and property share the same weaknesses and advantages in terms of investment. Bitcoin as an investment vehicle has a good future although the future is hard to predict when the price will rise and skyrocket. The key just be patient when we decide to invest bitcoin. Property is more profitable because it is in the real world so we are easier in controlling property investment that we have.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
on a large scale, property or bitcoin at the current price, I think not necessarily anyone can do it. they are forced to indebted to the bank. if by the way of owing to the bank, I think it is better to invest into gold, because the price of gold is more stable. because we know, the bank will definitely take interest, and if we take it to invest into bitcoin, it is quite risky because its price is up and down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Property is still a great investment in my country so if i have the money and have to choose, i will choose property as i can use it myself and it's definitely safer than crypto. Bitcoin will grow more but it bring more risk and i think i'll take the safer investment. Luckly i've bought a house from my crypto income last december and i've been filling my bag again three months ago so now i will keep my crypto and hope for another bullrun so i can retire early.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
For me i think i would go for bitcoin while investing we can join campaign to earn money because property its to hard to sell not just like here we can buy and sell.
Activity: 224
i think bitcoin is asset .it will grow as time passes by.and property is also an assets but different kind.it will grow but not so much as bitcoin.think bitcoin as a child.if you invest in child it will grow and become a healthy man,who will help you with great strength, money and others need of your.in just a few times it will give you all the things you need.property can't get you the profit amount what the bitcoin can give you.  i think simply for all these reason you should invest in bitcoin .
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Investing in property surely is so profitable, and i'd like to do that as well. Only if we have enough money to do that. Borrowing money from bank to invest surely not a wise thing to do. It will be better to invest if we have our own money, because well bank interest is kinda high, and we can't be pretty sure the profits from our investment will be enough to pay the interest, even if it's enough, maybe we can't get as much as we expect.
So i think investing in bitcoin little by little is great enough, and then with the profits we earn and save, maybe someday we can invest in property with our own money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

We are all Bitcoin enthusiasts here, however, Bitcoin is, let's face it, a high risk investment.

If you bought Bitcoin at 200$ (or 2$!) and sold at 19000$, the road to "big house" is easy. But most don't do that, exactly because they don't afford to do that.
And if you have to watch your investment scared that you may be losing money, like many who bought at 12k-19k last December, then you better stick on smaller goals.

The best approach imho is to achieve something stable you can afford with the traditional way, even a loan in the bank, and invest only some surplus "you can afford to lose" into crypto.
Of course, the bank loan doesn't have to be too big and nearly impossible to be paid. And then, whenever the crypto currencies grow big enough for your needs, you can pay the loan. This may happen in a year, or 10, or not at all. If the loan is paid with the help of crypto, then you can dream for something even bigger. One step at a time.

I think buying bitcoin is good and can give you more profit than buying properties.
Bitcoin has a different potential its price can increase faster than any other investing platform.
Also, we can buy coins at any price while for the property you need a huge amount of money also it takes a lot of time to increase properties price
Activity: 70
For me, i think investing in bitcoin is a lot risky and dangerous because ot this hacker and scammers. But still, you have to earn free bitcoin and invest a small amount. Even if you get scammed atleast it comes from a free bitcoin. Investing property is a lot safer.
Activity: 146
I think,both bitcoin and property will go in relation to each other because if you really want to have property on your own,bitcoin will answer what do you want,investing in bitcoin will really matter in acquiring property in near future and in same sense,bitcoin alone is a big prperty for us.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
I think we have to account for the tax charged on either bitcoin or the property when choosing between the two and its most likely that bitcoin might not be taxed in most countries as it still a miscellaneous item.
But I think property in the short term is a liability as you require to input lots of resources to complete it while bitcoin is more of both a current and fixed asset, which leaves btc to be the best pick.
Activity: 28
this would be entirely up to the one investing.If the investor wants to invest in something with the least risk, property is the way to go since preperties value just increases through time not like bitcoin that is unstable
Activity: 196
I think for now we need to invest in Bitcoin even with a high risk because investing in Bitcoin like gambling while in the property is not. investment in Bitcoin then when we get a new big profit we buy the property for the future, this is just an opinion of mine
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
bitcoin and property are both excellent investment methods. but in my opinion bitcoin is more suitable to be used as a short-term investment method. while property is suitable for long-term investment because the price is stable and relatively safer
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Real estate does not grow in price like bitcoin! although real estate is a safer asset. bitcoin can give more percentages of income, but the crypto market is very risky! in the crypto market it is better to invest money after buying a property!
Activity: 448
i like to invest in bitcoin it will give me the property whether you have views like me? Since my property will be transformed into bitcoin and bitcoin will leave the property it generates more property for me when I invest in it.

What a nice Logic. I agree, but first settle things, Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't have house, it's practical to have a house that you can call a home than earning. Do not risk your property be a good decision maker,  if you will invest, invest the thing that you are ready to loose. Or you'll be heartbroken.

I agree with you too, just imagine that your're work so hard inorder to live a comfortable life so for me it's better to keeo my property at least its value will depreciate, and whenever I have some extra money that's the time that I'm going to invest.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
i like to invest in bitcoin it will give me the property whether you have views like me? Since my property will be transformed into bitcoin and bitcoin will leave the property it generates more property for me when I invest in it.

What a nice Logic. I agree, but first settle things, Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't have house, it's practical to have a house that you can call a home than earning. Do not risk your property be a good decision maker,  if you will invest, invest the thing that you are ready to loose. Or you'll be heartbroken.
Activity: 19
For me, the best investment is property because Bitcoin always included risks and it is not guaranteed inverstment.
Activity: 462
We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

Nowadays, bitcoin is often considered as an asset. So, it will be no much different if you choosing property than bitcoin.
Bitcoin has high liquidity but property is not too high, so bitcoin is better i think. Just one thing about bitcoin difference from property, it is volatility.
Property has more stable price than bitcoin.
Activity: 332
Well, banks are well-known legal thieves, that's true) I prefer to stay away from them as long as I can. But bitcoin still remains a risky investment. Yes, I'm almost sure, 99% that btc has got a great future, but this 1% somewhere deep in my soul has some doubts about it. The crypto market is shaky and unpredictable, so make sure you don't risk all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: