Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ? - page 2. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 7
October 19, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
Its interesting about different Bitcoin price predictions. Did you hear McAfee?

John McAfee is still sticking to his $1 million Bitcoin (BTC) price prediction by 2020. He also stated that bitcoin "will continue to grow and the U.S. dollar and other fiat currencies will devalue."

https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/08/john-mcafee-is-still-standing-by-his-1-million-bitcoin-price-by-2020-prediction/
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
As we already seen - BTC was not 64k in april, as for me that prediction was very silly because actually there were no reasons for such a growth for BTC in spring.
Activity: 686
October 19, 2018, 07:37:20 AM
I think it's real because bitcoin also do it already and waiting for it to happen again I don't expect that past year and just hold your bitcoin for your future.

Every prediction is still a dream no matter how much data is included. No human knows exactly what will happen. Confidence makes us believe and follow a prediction. The end result, it can be true it can also be wrong!

Yes, every prediction is based on the market situation and estimates according to the previous high values. We don't know whether it will cross the value of the previous one but we need to believe them we are strong supporters for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 07:17:12 AM
we have to know that the price of bitcoin will continue to change and we can only predict the price of bitcoin whether it will reach the price we want or not, but all that is just a prediction and we don't know whether it will come true or just a dream
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
October 19, 2018, 02:04:54 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
Every one is entitled for their opinion and with regards for Bitcoin prediction we can't say that it is for real or dreams as we don't know what happen for tomorrow. But one thing I might say that prediction is just speculative statement based on individuals personal market analysis.
Activity: 714
October 19, 2018, 12:41:52 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

Well its happen and Bitcoin reached as low as below $6,000 in which i think this is the bottom value right now that from this value we will just wait for next ATH again that hopefully it will happen again as many people are also saying that this $6,000 is the real demand of Bitcoin that it will never go to the moon again.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 03:55:06 PM
I think this is not true. In order for Bitcoin to rise to such a high level of prices, it is necessary for it to update its maximum. But he will not do it so quickly. I think this is another joke for hamsters.
Activity: 314
October 18, 2018, 02:53:05 PM
No one can dream taxes and our predictions about Bitcoin. So i would say the price would be $ 14,000 in December because i have the basis to believe it when the $ 6,600 price i feel and i have variable that there will be imminent turn with Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
October 18, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
no   it  is  not  a  dream  because  it  will  be  real  soon  and  all those  who said  there will  be  nothing like  this  will be  shame of theirselves  and i  hope so  much  to  happen.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

Let's say everything is a dream to come through none is real till we see it happening, when BTC was ATH as at last year entering this year they were lots of predictions of what the price will be and won't be most people didn't see it coming so in my own words I will say they are still dream's to come through fingers crossed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 18, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
I think it's real because bitcoin also do it already and waiting for it to happen again I don't expect that past year and just hold your bitcoin for your future.

Every prediction is still a dream no matter how much data is included. No human knows exactly what will happen. Confidence makes us believe and follow a prediction. The end result, it can be true it can also be wrong!

Yes, this is true. I do not know how to make the right predictions when everything is not stable at all. Those, who give these forecasts are the liers as I think.
Activity: 419
October 17, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
the forecast - which of them, if $ 1m is possible in 10-15 years, with regards to the forecast for 2018 at $ 35k - frankly I doubt a little ..
I doubt a lot because the figures you gave here are beyond my expectations and thoughts. For me predictions about the future price are like a bad story which has no reality and just waste my time, therefore I do not any attention to bitcoin price predictions. I decide according to the current situation of the market. It is better than making decisions on predictions. Analyze the market by yourself and then decide what to do.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 03:13:30 PM
in 2022, Bitcoin has chances up to 50,000$
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
October 16, 2018, 02:11:23 PM

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 16, 2018, 01:43:58 PM
When we talk about Bitcoin it is difficult to determine it. Because Bitcoin always brings surprises and excitement to the crypto market. My Bitcoin outlook will range from $ 15,000 to $ 20,000. This dream will probably be a reality for all people to believe and follow it.

Bitcoin prices every year always show good progress, and I have a reference for every Halving process that has taken place over 4 years.

This data calculation is very valid and not just a dream. there are fundamental factors that are very clear in development every year. Increasing prices are also based on the amount of bitcoin which is getting closer to the limit to be mined, so that it will always increase price exclusivity.
Activity: 364
October 16, 2018, 11:49:00 AM
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 16, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

I am not really a fan of predictions. I am the kind of person who do not believe in one thing or in prediction unless I already saw it in my own eyes. Before, I already believe in predictions but it happened that I failed because of it. So I don't wanna trust predictions again.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
In 2015 when the price of Bitcoin just about $250, and I dont believe the price of Bitcoin will reach to $10k in next 5 years, but finally in 2 years later the price has been going up to $20k. So if we have prediction the price of Bitcoin will going up to $64k or $100k in next 1 or 2 years that possible to become real. Bitcoin is gold 2.0 with limited supply and low capitalization is possible the price going up to another 20 or 30 times.
 We have to create a good vision to speculate bitcoin's expensivity will excel in the more years to come. Nothing's wrong on dreaming to reach the desirable peak as what we aim for this long year and to make it more realistic, we have to be more sharp on investing or buying this asset to make a good qualification and accurate prediction on gaining luxurious profits. I also believe that bitcoin is very authentic on dealing this bearishness and what we have dream will difinitely come true as what we have predicted.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 16, 2018, 05:50:57 AM
In 2015 when the price of Bitcoin just about $250, and I dont believe the price of Bitcoin will reach to $10k in next 5 years, but finally in 2 years later the price has been going up to $20k. So if we have prediction the price of Bitcoin will going up to $64k or $100k in next 1 or 2 years that possible to become real. Bitcoin is gold 2.0 with limited supply and low capitalization is possible the price going up to another 20 or 30 times.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 03:23:00 AM
in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD.
I must have missed or ignored this thread when it was made, but it's interesting to look back and wonder if people like OP here have learned the answer to such a sort of silly question. 

People think whales control markets much more than they do.  The market cap of something would have to be relatively small in order for that to be true, and there are way too many people involved with bitcoin right now for that to happen--unless someone like Warren Buffett decided he wanted in and started buying in really big amounts.  Even then, he'd probably just buy it off-exchange where the purchase wouldn't affect the price.  There's an active thread in Economics right now talking about people doing just that.

Obviously nobody did or could keep the Chinese from getting cheap prices on bitcoin, and I'm pretty sure that was nobody's goal anyway.

Classic. Somebody want will be a guru very fast. How it works: the expert makes a bold prediction, if he does, everyone starts to listen to him - he earns. Not true, no one noticed.
Yep.  It's happened in every crazy-ass bull market throughout time.  Analysts (or whoever) make outrageous predictions about price in order to make a name or draw attention to themselves.
For me all predictions are just dreams and nothing more. All the previous predictions about the future price became wrong and the actual price was too different form the predicted one. Therefore I never believe in prediction and always believe in the current trend of the market. It is more authentic than predictions. Don’t make your decisions according to false predictions.
Pages:
Jump to: