Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ? - page 4. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 06, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
now we can see, prices did not rise to $ 64,000. because it's very impossible. if it does happen, it's not right now. maybe 2-3 years ahead. because currently bitcoin is having a correction. so the price is stable at $ 6500. but I believe it will happen in a few years. keep calm and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
October 06, 2018, 03:15:40 AM
In my view all speculation and predictions are just sensational and some of them are true and false. It is important that vision and strategy plus your own experience is precious. The future of Bitcoin will become a real dream when we witness so many surprises about it.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:35:37 AM
There is certainly confidence in experts and just enough authoritative businessmen, but I’ll repeat the market is still a baby - and no one knows for sure how it behaves! . but personally, I believe that he will take his place. and people will understand the obsurdity of the banking system in general. Crypto will be popular - and a consequence of the growth of all crypto assets !!
Activity: 324
October 06, 2018, 02:32:59 AM
I think that the promise, or the so-called forecast of $ 20k is quite real. a lot of countries have recently joined the world of crypto. same Asia. Africa India, and as we know there is a large part of the world's population.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:27:17 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?
I think that is just rumors and that has shaken many investors. They will start to buy more bitcoin so that its price goes up even higher. Then the sharks will sell their BTC at a higher price and make the price of the BTC drop to $ 6k5. It's all strategy and I hope you will not be trapped again.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 10:19:58 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

That $64k price for the bitcoin will continue to be a dream for the meantime until another bullrun come. Its present price is still below $7k and still struggling to go up. There are only three months left in this year and many bitcoin holders are still hoping for last quarter bullrun. Most predictions are bound to fail so stop relying on prediction for any future bitcoin price.
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
FinanceX Exchange
October 04, 2018, 05:04:05 AM
64k is just a dream, I think. Anyone is thinking of a new crypto that can replace Bitcoin with a higher price someday?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 04:04:55 AM
mentioned prediction seems to be mistaken. I hope to be a part of the day when this happens. Really will say that "Dream come true". But on current scenario that's very unlikely to happen.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 04, 2018, 03:32:48 AM
This bitcoin price prediction which was originally just a dream one day can become a reality because the price of bitcoin has the potential that can be very expensive seen from a very limited total supply making the price of bitcoin will become very expensive someday due to the influence of increased demand for bitcoin .
so far, there are predictions that are limited to dreams, and some come true. well, sometimes the prediction of bitcoin prices is above the price of $ 20k for now is only a dream. but, for the price of bitcoin that is above $ 6k, I think it is still so big.
Activity: 574
October 04, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
This bitcoin price prediction which was originally just a dream one day can become a reality because the price of bitcoin has the potential that can be very expensive seen from a very limited total supply making the price of bitcoin will become very expensive someday due to the influence of increased demand for bitcoin .
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 01:25:22 AM
For Bitcoin to increase at 64k, I think you are just dreaming, we should look at the fact that no property can reach that threshold and if so, I think it only appears in the future crypto.
That's only dream for short term, but for any long term it can happen right? for current market conditions it does not allow prices to rise as high as that, even though the ETF is approved the price will not rise to 64k, but maybe happen inf the future there will be more shocking news
that is could happen when bitcoin halving already done.before on that, we need positive news that able to make investor confidence to enter cryptocurrency market.and this news could make demand rise sharply.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 10:38:27 PM
For Bitcoin to increase at 64k, I think you are just dreaming, we should look at the fact that no property can reach that threshold and if so, I think it only appears in the future crypto.
That's only dream for short term, but for any long term it can happen right? for current market conditions it does not allow prices to rise as high as that, even though the ETF is approved the price will not rise to 64k, but maybe happen inf the future there will be more shocking news
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
October 03, 2018, 07:59:08 PM
For those who predicts that Bitcoin will reach 1 Million USD before end of this year, they are more likely dreaming specially if they don't have anything to back up their claim, only number and a wild guess. If they say Bitcoin may reach $50,000 USD by end of this year and provide technical analysis, then it maybe for real but you cant rely on that as 100% sure that it will happen.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 07:53:37 PM
With such a strong growth it was possible but there was a correction of the course. Most likely in the near future it will be able to reach such a price. 2-3 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 03, 2018, 04:22:46 PM
Most likely, your predictor of the price of Bitcoin, was significantly mistaken.
Activity: 265
October 03, 2018, 12:19:55 PM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
October 03, 2018, 12:13:33 PM
I feel the prediction of the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency can become a reality because I realize that nothing that is impossible on cryptocurrency is possible, but I believe the dream of cryptocurrency prices can become expensive soon.
I hope that will come true. well, so many people are predicting that. but don't be so hopeful with predictions, because after all, it remains a prediction. so even though we hope, we also have to prepare other things to cover losses that we don't think.
Activity: 364
October 03, 2018, 11:59:44 AM
I feel the prediction of the price of bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency can become a reality because I realize that nothing that is impossible on cryptocurrency is possible, but I believe the dream of cryptocurrency prices can become expensive soon.
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 10:09:28 AM
Bitcoin is in the good year according to the experts because of the higher number of demand that they get from their investors asides from that they have a good feedbacks   that can satisfy you
Activity: 406
October 03, 2018, 06:46:20 AM
It is your discretion to believe or not but most of the time prediction are only made to hype or create FUD in the msrketucj better if you yourself have and independent research in the market don't just rely on prediction and speculation as this often are falls hope that may end up losing money if you believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: