Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Prediction : Dream or real ? - page 8. (Read 1822 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 05:14:09 AM
Bitcoin is looking like wishes and dreams!  The year is running to an end and what bitcoin price has to show for it is seven thousand dollars in the market as a price of one bitcoin. Let's hope will break $10000 before the end of the year!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 05:06:26 AM
the more predictions we can get, then we will forget and not be ourselves, we will be affected by various traps that make us more at a loss. make some products that are often valid for the comparative analysis we do
Activity: 133
September 06, 2018, 04:57:17 AM
64K? I think this is a dream, because it is almost impossible to achieve such a price in the market now, all the coins are falling!
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:01:56 AM
Due to the yesterday price dump, it is impossible to predict the price of Bitcoin, but surely we can say one thing the price of Bitcoin will increase but we don't know when and how long it will take and everything is now market speculation which we cannot able to predict the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 06, 2018, 02:49:38 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

This is already concluded in which the price of Bitcoin is hardly to reach $10,000 again so how much more for the $64,000. For me this figure is very impossible to happen because the more Bitcoin will become more expensive it will become more difficult to purchase too in which the people will be force to shift to Altcoin as it was much cheaper to purchase than Bitcoin for an investment.

Dude, its not difficult to buy BTC even it reaches 64K  Cheesy

Not sure where did you get that logic on deciding BTC market price

64k is attainable however not quiet sure if it will hit within the year

seems we are in near bottom, and after this bear trends, the Bulls will take over
Activity: 19
September 06, 2018, 02:48:35 AM
its all nothing but predictions, although bitcoin is still likely to hit a new ath before the year runs to an end
Activity: 714
September 06, 2018, 01:51:51 AM
I dont know did you watch or not, Cliff High published a video on Youtube where he said that Bitcoin will reach 64k price till mid April 2018. I am not sure if it is possible or not but in my opinion price makers wont let the Chinese investors to buy bitcoin such a cheap price like 7k-8k USD. I am really curious what people on here think about that ?

This is already concluded in which the price of Bitcoin is hardly to reach $10,000 again so how much more for the $64,000. For me this figure is very impossible to happen because the more Bitcoin will become more expensive it will become more difficult to purchase too in which the people will be force to shift to Altcoin as it was much cheaper to purchase than Bitcoin for an investment.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
September 06, 2018, 01:09:28 AM
There is no sign of a rise in bitcoin prices to such a high level, however, the prediction is not accompanied by clear evidence or reasons. The current price of bitcoin is $ 6.4k, many say that the crypto market will go up and this is based on last year's grap where usually at the end of the year demand will increase substantially.
Activity: 120
Merit: 23
Be cool
September 06, 2018, 12:56:56 AM
BTC will be new high mid of 2019..No bull run in this year..
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
here is nothing wrong with the prediction of bitcoin price. Bitcoin is very valuable and the low price we see is only temporary.  I believe the prediction is attainable and I 'm loosing forward to see these prices.
Activity: 152
September 06, 2018, 12:47:48 AM
the prediction missed far, many also said that august was the beginning of a bitcoin pump, but it also missed.
I want to see if everyone will still believe the predictions about the market that say April - August to the moon.
yes, everything is just speculation, and it is not open at all.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 10:40:47 PM
I think NOVEMBER month is the month for bitcoin to be green again we will soon see the green market hopefully after august and have a great and merry christmas.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:23:34 PM
This topic for me is is just giving hype in some other way, because of course most of the community people here are bitcoin enthusiast and they would say a good things and positive thoughts in the price value of Bitcoin, though there's nothing wrong with it and this is business too. Besides, all digital currencies and bitcoin are unpredictable in terms of what could possibly the price value of each one of them.
Activity: 257
September 05, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

Forecasting the cost of crypto currency is almost unrealistic. Most factors that affect growth or decline can not be taken into account. Every minute in the world community there are many events that somehow affect the price, its growth or decline. The only way to influence the movement of the market is to have influence on it.

thank sMerit welcomed
Activity: 588
September 05, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

I believe that bitcoin predictions is real everybody's waiting for the pump this month.l believe bitcoin will recover soon.Bitcoin is the hope of the many especially the small people like me.Bitcoin will wipe out poverty of each nations.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
September 05, 2018, 11:12:32 AM
Bitcoin was originally just a dream of many people, it is simply a tool for making money from users but when we are exposed to this virtual currency long enough, we will recognize what will make bitcoin have Influence around the globe.When bitcoin will truly grow to some extent become a boom around the world so put your faith in it will come true.
The distance from dream to reality is not impossible, many things in real life also come from dreams. Bitcoin is no longer a dream, now it has become a part of real life.

if the prediction is too high and impossible to happen for now then it is a dream because like what other people predicted the price will reach 100k dollar and more so is it possible or impossible? if it is impossible then it is a dream as of now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
September 05, 2018, 11:05:12 AM
Bitcoin was originally just a dream of many people, it is simply a tool for making money from users but when we are exposed to this virtual currency long enough, we will recognize what will make bitcoin have Influence around the globe.When bitcoin will truly grow to some extent become a boom around the world so put your faith in it will come true.
The distance from dream to reality is not impossible, many things in real life also come from dreams. Bitcoin is no longer a dream, now it has become a part of real life.
Bitcoin contributes greatly to the development of the whole of humanity and this is the market where no one can control you and you can freely trade your way. I believe in the future Bitcoin will help many people become rich if you have great faith and can keep Bitcoin for at least 10 years to get it.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 05, 2018, 10:44:34 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 10:38:08 AM
Predictions on bitcoins should supported by valid reasons to make it close to reality. But still, predictions are predictions. No guarantee that it'll happen, only probability of occurences. That's how predictions work, by chances.

Now for the price of bitcoin to reach $60,000, with what happened for last June and July, there's only a small chance of achieving the said price. And again, no assurance, only chances.
Activity: 23
September 05, 2018, 09:45:59 AM
Pages:
Jump to: