Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price "drop" - page 10. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
Bitcoin prices on the exchanges they move and the listing price is 640 dollars per bitcoin slightly reduced but not reduced braking it still makes investors not surprised or drop.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 14, 2018, 11:16:18 AM
Price has dropped its lowest this year, the price dramatically dropped at an estimate of $6,299.52 it is the lowest drop this year and hopefully will climb back to its normality once the month of June has ended, I have my hopes high and you should too, this is normal and this may be the month for buyers to buy as many as they should.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
June 14, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
everything will drop on this days we have seen the market right! almost all are red!
by the way, in everyfall we will see a rises in the future.
and that is life

Yes you're right.Crypto has its own life,time to fall and eventually rising up again.Just like a person who's struggling to stand and rise up after he had fallen.So with this current dropdown of price,we should not worry because after a couple of days or months,btc price will surely hit another peak price again.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
June 14, 2018, 10:25:55 AM
everything will drop on this days we have seen the market right! almost all are red!
by the way, in everyfall we will see a rises in the future.
and that is life
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 10:12:07 AM
This drop kinda the result of bitcoin prices spiking all time high so soon, and this is the result of that "happy" time for many people. This phenomenon in trading market is kinda common, equivalent exchange. When there's up, and there will be down as well. Just be patient and have faith.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 14, 2018, 10:04:51 AM
Bitcoin price would go up and down this is normally happens in the market. But this time dip is going abnormally. Today no change in price no growth market is in red. Due to false news about bitcoin people are not ready to hold they get panic and sell the bitcoin. This makes market more worst. Lets wait with hope sure the market will recover soon. I think this dip is temporarily not permanent in upcoming days the the price will somewhat increase.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 09:37:38 AM
I think the price of the bitcoin that goes down will always happen at any time, as well as the rising bitcoin price, what we should know is we should stay calm when the bitcoin price goes down and not panic
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
June 14, 2018, 09:19:20 AM
Well you can blame any one trying to console his/her self for they lose those who bought bitcoin at the Price of 10k to $19k will see the present Price as a big lose to their investment and if the are not advice well to keep holding may sell and concludes that bitcoin is a bubble or even scam.
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
We to think positive and believe that the price will recover and increase again. It is not helpful for the one who invest to panic because the amount of investment getting smallest amount, that will result for more lose. Find ways to add some to invest on other coin instead, which increase price for short time.
You're right. Despite the loss that's happening currently, we still need to be calm and patient. It's not helpful for you and for the market to panic. Bitcoin's price is based on the popularity and demand, if we panic sell, it means that we're bring bitcoin down. We should help bitcoin instead of dumping so we can earn profit. In my opinion, bitcoin will not keep going down, it will recover and it will be soon.
we already have seen this kind of structure and phenomenon before, and eventually this will rise, but nobody could tell when it will happen actually and exactly. let us just be positive, besides you are not the only one who had their money at stake, but we also had something to lose when it doesn't rise.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 14, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
We to think positive and believe that the price will recover and increase again. It is not helpful for the one who invest to panic because the amount of investment getting smallest amount, that will result for more lose. Find ways to add some to invest on other coin instead, which increase price for short time.
You're right. Despite the loss that's happening currently, we still need to be calm and patient. It's not helpful for you and for the market to panic. Bitcoin's price is based on the popularity and demand, if we panic sell, it means that we're bring bitcoin down. We should help bitcoin instead of dumping so we can earn profit. In my opinion, bitcoin will not keep going down, it will recover and it will be soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
June 14, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
June 14, 2018, 06:19:57 AM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
Indeed, Bitcoin has suffered such correction period before too. Moreover, BTC is still above the price before the ridiculous hype of December, last year. Bitcoin has successfully maintained its price above the strongest lower support of $5800. Stochastic is already dipping into oversold territory to show that sellers are feeling pretty tired. Crossing higher and moving up could signal that buyers are ready to return and take bitcoin back up.

This is the time for HODL or buy in more to expand your portfolio. BTC might again test levels around $6k. But it isn't going to tumble below it. So, instead of panic selling at this point, buy in more.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 05:55:36 AM
Thank you for sharing your experience to us. It is my pleasure to have some guidance through the experienced of others regarding crypto life. It wasn't easy to deal this risky world but there are no choice if we would like to continue to be here. What is best is taking the risks and to encourage self to face the possible struggles along the way. There are always new challenges in our way. Different places at different time. Take heart and move forward than move backwards. Chose to be strong and risk taker than weak and loser.
Activity: 125
June 14, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
We have our own experiences while we are facing in crypto. We should not be hypers even though we are just beginners. Being a beginners should not be the alibie in order to cover up our mistakes. We have our own responsibilities to deal crypto system by our own capacity and ability.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 03:47:03 AM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Yes I agree, this will be brought value into the Dye if everyone always give feedback the same as did others.
Almost all the predictions with uncertainty and this is due to changes market factors. I still believe the price will rise soon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
Today market starts with red again the price of bitcoin is going down. Don't know when it will recover, due to this situation there are so many false news coming about bitcoin. People get panic and they confused what to do whether want to hold or sell. But surely the price will boom up again, till that you have to wait with patience. Dont get panic about the price drop it will recover.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
currently the bitcoin price has come down and seems to be going down for a long time, but we should keep calm do not panic because bitcoin prices will definitely recover and will increase again
Almost all predictions are with uncertainty and this is due to the changing of market factors. We do not know how the factors will be in the future and have no perfect idea but or predictions will reach near the future value but not the accurate value. We have another way to know the improvement of the Bitcoin which is the average estimation of different market factors.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
June 13, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

It is normal in Bitcoin to drop down. But today it started to goes up which means it is recovering. If ever it will goes down again there is no need for us to worry because its normal. Just be be patient in holding your money because for sure the value of bitcoin will be back into its normal amount.
Every time I see the price of the bitcoin dropping, I take it as an opportunity and that instead of getting panicked, I go for buying of more number of the bitcoins and that too at much cheaper rates. There is no such point of getting panicked and selling your coins and that at time when you know that this will not bring anything profitable for you. you must be smart enough to make the right choice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Yes it is. Its so cheap now so I really enjoying a new wallet. I think that the best for me. Cause we should check out the world at large, but we can do it is the best for me to invest in this day our cryptocurrencies work i will be great again someday
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 12, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
I am absolutely sure that it was whales manipulations. But also I according to technical analysis the price will recovery till $7100. Then in the middle of June it will crash again to $ 3000 and may be lower.
Pages:
Jump to: