Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price "drop" - page 5. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 10:07:07 PM
The point is we have to be patient with this kind of problem. Nevitably we have to accept what has happened, because the price of this bitcoin no one knows it. The rise and fall of bitcoin prices depends on how many people's buy and sell. Maybe now bitcoin is not popular, but we harud sure the future will be popular again. Because technology is getting more sophisticated every year making everyone will know about the existence of bitcoin.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:02:05 PM
yes you are right, bitcoin prices are currently down the better you take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can, a lot of people are experiencing panic and will sell bitcoin owned at a very cheap price.

Because of so many bad news happened to bitcoin most new investors made panicked selling and this is the reason why the price drops, but this is also good for investors to buy cheap bitcoin price now, soon we will see huge profit.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 09:46:27 PM
Yes ,very big drop its not good to hold if its continuously down because you lost more than your investment and also your profit . But some other say is to hold and be patience . We dont know what happen for the next days or months if bitcoin go back to bullish or stay in down trend.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
June 22, 2018, 09:32:14 PM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself

There are new traders in the country which are not good enough to handle their patience and they will just sell their coins immediately even though they will lose a huge amount of profit, so always try to study the market before investing or else you will just lose your investments due to panicking when your coins are melting.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 08:20:34 PM
I love Bitcoin too, but I think the sell off should be done now are at least close to the end. Bitcoin is the best and most widely known crypto out there. It will be the first one to recover when confidence and money returns to the crypto markets. Bitcoin and ETH and LTC should see the biggest, most sustained gains I believe. Drop was due to weak hands, regulations, fake news and FUD. Things will get better soon. Hold on folks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 22, 2018, 08:05:16 PM
This drop was more than predictable after all, just look at the entire price history and you will see that it was obviously going to crash, but this is normal

I agree that this is normal because in every market they need to have a correction because that correction will make the market healthier than before and the price drop in bitcoin is a blessing for other people because they can get bitcoin for a lower price and they can just get more and more bitcoin for their holdings.
Activity: 140
June 22, 2018, 06:56:31 PM
This drop was more than predictable after all, just look at the entire price history and you will see that it was obviously going to crash, but this is normal
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 06:41:11 PM
yes you are right, bitcoin prices are currently down the better you take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can, a lot of people are experiencing panic and will sell bitcoin owned at a very cheap price.
Activity: 366
June 22, 2018, 06:23:28 PM
Similar kind of price fluctuation has taken place in the past, but it didn't looked to be such a big thing as the price was found low than $2000, now as the price was found to drop from the peak value gradually and now it has come to the value around $6000 making a big difference which is the one that generates it to be a bad drop.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
June 22, 2018, 06:19:43 PM
Very felt once the fall of the current price of crypto currency. Many investors panic selling. And this becomes the point where the destruction of crypto prices. What really happened? And what should we do now. Following the panic of selling or holding Cion as much as we can
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 05:53:05 PM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Bitcoin price dropped this is what people monitor now especially bitcoiners because all we feel sorrow because some are just hoping for their payments for their needs but it has no value for now. So everyone is worried about dropping of coins.
Well it is not true as I am a bitcoiner and I am still not worry about the price of bitcoin, I know it use to increase and decrease which is very normal so I am not worry at all. It is really good time to buy more and more as much as possible, so buy now and hold your coin if the price is fallen in your place; soon bitcoin market place will rise too high.
This is just an occasion, this bitcoun price downfall is not forever, the bitcoin holders do not think of it , it is just part of goid business ,sometime it will experience looses and then more gain , it is the same with cryptos it will experience sudden downfall but it will get back sooner to the greener days.
Activity: 476
June 22, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

Bitcoin price dropped this is what people monitor now especially bitcoiners because all we feel sorrow because some are just hoping for their payments for their needs but it has no value for now. So everyone is worried about dropping of coins.
Well it is not true as I am a bitcoiner and I am still not worry about the price of bitcoin, I know it use to increase and decrease which is very normal so I am not worry at all. It is really good time to buy more and more as much as possible, so buy now and hold your coin if the price is fallen in your place; soon bitcoin market place will rise too high.
Activity: 194
June 22, 2018, 10:52:35 AM
Bitcoin "drop" price we have to be patient with all this, do not be afraid of the decline in bitcoin prices, because this can be our chance to collect or buy lots of bitcoin and we wait for bitcoin prices to rise then we will get big profits and many times.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
June 22, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

When the crypto drops the value.  I consider normal. For example, the cost drops 5% to my sight that a standard drop no need to stress on it. When the see falls like 6 to 20% in my view, there is a problem with it. Now the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, all the crypto coins on the market are drop 6 to up. That means the there is an issue regarding all the crypto. I don’t yet read some news today. I will figure it later.

I notice that everytime the price of bitcoin decrease other coin also decrease, well it's normal and I think we need to be aware for that, for now the recovery of bitcoin was take so long and we need to keep calm.
Activity: 27
June 22, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
Yes, we should not believe the FUD. If an investor has the patience to hold BTC for at least an year, he can never be in loss.
Activity: 116
June 22, 2018, 10:26:39 AM
The price of bitcoin is unpredictable. The value  will sometimes go low and sometimes high. Dont panic if the value will dump because it will recover soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
June 22, 2018, 10:17:05 AM
Its good to educate people but you can never tell them to stop the FUD. It is the nature of human to fear when they see something in the uncomfortable zone. If bitcoin was only 5 dollar and it dropped to 1 dollar same thing will happen. Losses will just create fear. We can't stop people's emotions. If anybody can promise that the price of bitcoin dropping that day will rise tomorrow nobody will be feeling it. And who else would wan't to sacrifice his/her own money. Because there was no real utility and only more of holding prices will go on very volatile. So the best solution is to create more business to use bitcoin to stabilize volatility to a minimum such that anybody can sell bitcoin without affecting the price as much. In this manner FUD maybe a bit lessened.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
June 22, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

When the crypto drops the value.  I consider normal. For example, the cost drops 5% to my sight that a standard drop no need to stress on it. When the see falls like 6 to 20% in my view, there is a problem with it. Now the Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, all the crypto coins on the market are drop 6 to up. That means the there is an issue regarding all the crypto. I don’t yet read some news today. I will figure it later.
Activity: 350
June 21, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

Usually bitcoin has dropping cause it earning a lot of energy to rise up again to pump again its funny but its true but we should be great. Cause I support treatment that they belong. I support cryptocurrency even its stabilized the future of cryptocurrency is very important nowadays cause of cryptocurrency is really a great way my only complaint.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 01:39:29 PM
I agree with your opinion. crypto created just to follow the trend of the progress of technology in need all the people. as a blend of investment and coin and use of technology modern so it can be used in real life as banks and delivery of money.
Pages:
Jump to: