Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price "drop" - page 6. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 01:34:33 PM
I am looking into Bitcoin since its price was $ 900. and finally bought a part of bitcoin when it hit 2500 $ . and then it jumped to around $ 20000 very inorganically atleast i think so. so , for me this price drop is normal.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 21, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

If BTC price permanently goes below $5,000 it wouldn't be as popular as it is now because most crypto traders see bitcoin as a speculative asset to make money with but not a cheap method of payment.
Nobody will trade bitcoin, everybody would just hold hoping for the price increase, and, eventually, the market will die (or switch to more prospective coins).
I think in such in such a case a kind of "reboot" of the whole system of trust in cryptocurrencies will be needed..

The price drop is due to the valid reason in economical changes not only in Bitcoin and also many of the cryptocurrencies were affected by the drops under their uses of Bitcoin will be very disappointed with this year I also in that case so I will be hoping it to come again soon.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
June 21, 2018, 01:12:07 PM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

If BTC price permanently goes below $5,000 it wouldn't be as popular as it is now because most crypto traders see bitcoin as a speculative asset to make money with but not a cheap method of payment.
Nobody will trade bitcoin, everybody would just hold hoping for the price increase, and, eventually, the market will die (or switch to more prospective coins).
I think in such in such a case a kind of "reboot" of the whole system of trust in cryptocurrencies will be needed..
Activity: 177
June 21, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself

Bitcoin price dropped this is what people monitor now especially bitcoiners because all we feel sorrow because some are just hoping for their payments for their needs but it has no value for now. So everyone is worried about dropping of coins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
June 21, 2018, 11:32:46 AM
Don't worry if bitcoin's market price will fall down or drop even more. First, bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency based on the demand of the people. It will drop its market value today but it will surely climb back again anytime of the day unexpectedly too. So that's what i am doing with the my little amount of bitcoin because i am keeping it for a long term hold.
I know people are very emotional when it comes to matters related to money but people need to overcome their fears of losing money, if you invest right now the chances of losing money over the long term are very low, there is almost not an scenario in which bitcoin does not raise in value in the future, so stop thinking in the short term and begin to think about the long term once you do that your worries about the short term variations of the price will go away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 04:36:40 PM
It's ok mate. Just keep in mind what is our purpose here. To support the technology of Blockchain.

I think at least it will help the process. fostering public enthusiasm for bitcoin.
it's true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeter, facebook, blog, web etc., maybe that way

Yes right now that is what happening, bitcoins price drop so dip and this is what the investors and traders waiting, this is the perfect peak to invest because as my assumptions this is the deepest fall. So invest now and earn profit later.

I agree on you, that is the reason why dumping of cryptocurrency prices in the market is not a bad thing because you can look on it in another way, you can invest a huge amount while the market prices are decreasing in order to earn more profit.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 04:29:03 PM
Unfortunately from this flood we can not escape anywhere. There will always be alarmists or just those who want to raise the hype. The question remains how the market reacts to these injections.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 20, 2018, 04:12:08 PM
I really support the OP. We spread the news about the heavy fall in the price of bitcoin forgetting it has really seen a massive increment since its inception. We should take it as a normal event happening because even with our fiats, it does happen and no one talks so badly as we do when crypto in general starts to drop drastically. Let's have the habit of making bitcoin have a real use case than making it sound like it is a pnd coin.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
It's ok mate. Just keep in mind what is our purpose here. To support the technology of Blockchain.

I think at least it will help the process. fostering public enthusiasm for bitcoin.
it's true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeter, facebook, blog, web etc., maybe that way

Yes right now that is what happening, bitcoins price drop so dip and this is what the investors and traders waiting, this is the perfect peak to invest because as my assumptions this is the deepest fall. So invest now and earn profit later.
Activity: 50
June 19, 2018, 04:51:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 04:34:47 PM
I agree with you. They panic too much and don't even read the situation. This is the problem of hypers. They just spread negatives without any proof.
Bitcoin is a volatile currency which means drop in its price rate is not a big deal. Their many reasons behind this. Bitcoin is not control by any central authority or person so  sometime their is seeing some Disturbance is production and distribution of Bitcoin. And this thing ultimately cause in falling of price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized currency and its untraceable, uninterrupted money transaction facility is the main reason behind many criminal because of this negative reasons are one of the reasons behind the falling price of Bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 95
June 19, 2018, 10:22:29 AM
what can be done, if bitcoin declines, I think we can only be patient because bitcoin prices such as market prices sometimes rise sometimes down. it is a bitcoin property in my opinion.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 19, 2018, 10:09:05 AM
I agree with you. They panic too much and don't even read the situation. This is the problem of hypers. They just spread negatives without any proof.
Yeah those people don't think on what they say, but as a individual I think the best thing we can do is to ignore those kind of news  and lets continue to focus to become success through bitcoin helps.
Activity: 326
June 19, 2018, 10:07:04 AM
yes it's been plain bitcoin going down but for awhile. I think bitcoin will recover not too long. jhon mecaafe predicts bitcoin will rise $ 10k in late July
Activity: 91
June 19, 2018, 09:28:28 AM
I would not be surprised if the bitcoin price drops due to the always fluctuating bitcoin properties. if we remain optimistic then all will be fine and will never complain.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
The minimum price that Bitcoin can test is 6K, then up.
I bet you're right.I've been seeing the price of bitcoin almost every 30 minutes because I am planning to buy a fraction of it for investment if it goes down below $6K.But I think its not gonna happen and it just stays at $6K.So I believe this is now the right time to buy.
Activity: 336
June 19, 2018, 07:09:50 AM
the price of bitcoin has now dropped and made many people panic and sell their coins that will make the bitcoin price go down, should we stay calm and hold the bitcoin we have because bitcoin prices will surely rise again

There are really too many pessimists now. Some of them call Bitcoin the bubble, while the other ones say they are sure that BTC could fall up to a thousand or even lower. I believe, BTC will be going up.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 11:47:14 AM
The price of bitcoin compared to yesterday is still around its axis, its price is not strange or surprising for everyone, prices range from 6400 to 6500 dollars for bitcoin can say bitcoin price drop
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
Now is the time - that is my opinion. I am quite sure that it will rise sooner than later and by the end of the year it can be over 15k again. So yeah, I think it is good time to buy in
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
The market is showing signs of continuing to decline, I think the trade is successful at this point is very difficult to sign, you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs of falling $ 100 in the past hours. I believe the bitcoin price will probably be about $ 6100 today, so you should not keep bitcoin at this point in time to avoid unnecessary losses.
Pages:
Jump to: