Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price "drop" - page 8. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:34:23 PM
Yes, It's really a big tragedy for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and i think this is the lowest price ever as it started to drop last year but still im pretty confident that it will recover back in due time and once other countries adapt the usd of bitcoin.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 02:26:33 PM
Indeed for some time this btc price again drop dropped down but do not despair agan can wait until the price goes back, keep the spirit and keep watch the price, hopefully the future can rise as late as yesterday.

Well theres no perfect coin exist and there is no such thing as perfect, its normal to drop the price of bitcoin, its not always increasing and here in crypto world no coin that has a stable price, all price change from time to time, so bitcoin price down its not a big deal we expect that happen so what we gonna do is hold our precious coin until it will rise up again.
Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 01:40:01 PM
Indeed for some time this btc price again drop dropped down but do not despair agan can wait until the price goes back, keep the spirit and keep watch the price, hopefully the future can rise as late as yesterday.
Activity: 224
June 16, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
The bitcoin value is still sinking and all our efforts seem to be pulling our hopes up until FUDs sink and things get better. The bitcoin value is abruptly deformed in various predictions and hypotheses.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:57:36 AM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
I also do not know why the price of Bitcoin and Altcoin is currently experiencing a very sharp decline. I think this is only temporary while it is still confusing and annoying for the shareholders in the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
June 16, 2018, 11:51:21 AM
I think if the price of the transaction will depend on the bitcoin price. So, as the price of bitcoin increases, so as the transaction price. Only few people are mining bitcoin since it is not as profitable as when bitcoin price is very cheap and not well-known.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
June 16, 2018, 11:51:03 AM
current market conditions are bad and bitcoin prices fall below $ 6500.
I heard the news that a korean exchange has been hacked and made the market worse. I'm not sure if bitcoin prices will recover in the near future.
The drastic price drop is always caused by the exchange, as this will allow a user to address the btc he has so it has to sell it. Yeah, I think it would be like that, we remember when the incident of mt.gox and make the bitcoin price drastically and this happened in a long time until now btc price can not recover since the incident happened.
Activity: 168
June 16, 2018, 11:50:16 AM
Bitcoin prices are hovering around 6000 dollars per day, varying from a few hundred dollars per session. If the market does not break or change, the bitcoin price is still drop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
June 16, 2018, 11:43:37 AM
I heard the news that a korean exchange has been hacked and made the market worse. I'm not sure if bitcoin prices will recover in the near future.

Of course it will bounce. Everything that is happening right now is due to the pending approval to the ETF. Once it has been approved, you'll be sorry you didn't buy NOW.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
June 16, 2018, 11:35:45 AM
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 16, 2018, 11:24:38 AM
Well every users have their own rights and mind on how to deal with the market price and suddenly most of us panicked when they hear bad news or small margin of price dropping.

But for me this is what the market need to stay healthy,because imagine what will happen if bitcoin price continues to grow?do you think time wont come that we may wont afford to buy even small part of this coin?

I love dip happens sometime so i can buy another volume of bitcoin and sell when price grows even tiny
Activity: 154
June 16, 2018, 11:14:44 AM
There is nothing to worry if there are times bitcoin is dropped, it just normal having it. Bitcoin value is not stable it sometimes in high and sometimes goes down.Best thing to do is learn to wait and be patient because time will come it will be as high as you expected.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
June 16, 2018, 11:09:08 AM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
Cheap transactions will go hand in hand with a huge price there is no way around it, the bigger the price gets then this means there is a bigger usage of the bitcoin network this in return will attract more miners and more competition, the fees are high right now because very few people are using bitcoin, we have not reached adoption of 1% of the human population, but this happen with all the technologies look at cell phones at first cell phones were very expensive, you needed to pay 3000 dollars to have one installed in your car and this was in the 80s and now cell phones are way cheaper and the same will happen to the bitcoin fees.
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
Yes, bitcoin is still dropping and its very risky for now to invest in bitcoin because we don't know yet what will happen in the market after investing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
June 16, 2018, 08:52:39 AM
I think so, bitcoin has gone to its function. in mid-2017 when bitcoin to $ 8K, I think this price is too expensive for now, given the volume on the marketcap is still not too high. I also suspect that this price is being manipulated. then bitcoin to its peak near $ 20K and stop there. then I think again, about the price down is appropriate based on what? whereas bitcoin has no main function.
From now on I realize that bitcoin is now being manipulated in many sectors, from entrepreneurs, countries, to people who have different desires. so, holding is a strategic position for now.
Activity: 266
June 16, 2018, 08:38:49 AM
According to one version, Bitcoin's understated cost is indirectly related to the EU proposal to consider a method for regulating crypto currency. The regulator advocated the direct collection, processing and introduction into the database of confidential information about holders of digital purses. The possibility of data exchange with law enforcement agencies is also being considered.
Activity: 63
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
It's ok mate. Just keep in mind what is our purpose here. To support the technology of Blockchain.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 16, 2018, 07:40:40 AM
Man you’re very right! There was a time when the fees we pay for making transactions with Bitcoin seemed like nothing, it seemed to be a cent or nothing at all and it was very fast and gets to the receiving side in the second it is sent.

But now, Bitcoin transaction fee is like half a dollar and I can remember that last year it was up to a dollar and even went above that. Exchangers were even more costly for making transaction. Bitcoin has changed a lot and I can’t even believe my eyes what I’m seeing now.
If there's a drop in price, we must be aware that it's a temporary correction and will soon recover. There might be a little changes in the transaction fees, but it's evident that the value keeps on increasing, and is gaining more trust from the general public making it more popular and excellent on its own league.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
June 16, 2018, 07:10:57 AM
Man you’re very right! There was a time when the fees we pay for making transactions with Bitcoin seemed like nothing, it seemed to be a cent or nothing at all and it was very fast and gets to the receiving side in the second it is sent.

But now, Bitcoin transaction fee is like half a dollar and I can remember that last year it was up to a dollar and even went above that. Exchangers were even more costly for making transaction. Bitcoin has changed a lot and I can’t even believe my eyes what I’m seeing now.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
June 16, 2018, 02:51:47 AM
Bitcoin price drop, for me that's normal, because every day the price up and down, so do not worry too much about it, Be patient in holding your money because the bitcoin price will surely soar again
but bitcoin price now drop sharply and abnormal movement.in a day it down more than ten percents. and it off course make much people being panic and sell their asset.
it does make these people feel worried, but I must be optimistic that the btc will go back up again, and do not break up to wait for the days to come.
We to think positive and believe that the price will recover and increase again. It is not helpful for the one who invest to panic because the amount of investment getting smallest amount, that will result for more lose. Find ways to add some to invest on other coin instead, which increase price for short time.
You're right. Despite the loss that's happening currently, we still need to be calm and patient. It's not helpful for you and for the market to panic. Bitcoin's price is based on the popularity and demand, if we panic sell, it means that we're bring bitcoin down. We should help bitcoin instead of dumping so we can earn profit. In my opinion, bitcoin will not keep going down, it will recover and it will be soon.
we already have seen this kind of structure and phenomenon before, and eventually this will rise, but nobody could tell when it will happen actually and exactly. let us just be positive, besides you are not the only one who had their money at stake, but we also had something to lose when it doesn't rise.
Yeah you are right that the price of bitcoin is volatile and ups and downs occur on daily and even hourly basis. There is no problem in it, but people are worry about the big dip in the price.  This huge dip is not good for bitcoin market.

People now think that bitcoin will collapse one day and their investment will be finished. That’s why most investors are selling their bitcoin which affect the price more.
Pages:
Jump to: