Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price "drop" - page 15. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 01, 2018, 01:04:27 AM
Negative news will always be there what is left for you to do is either listen to them and let them affect you or you walk pass them and continue your business, when it comes to bitcoin I don't really listen to new this is not because am not interested in what is happening in the bitcoin network but simply because 50% of the news are always negative and way to bring the bitcoin price down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
March 01, 2018, 12:58:58 AM
It is normal or natural when in fact every coin in the coin market are intended to rise and fall. If it drops today then next thing in line is it will rise again, so while price drops its time to invest so we can earn in time when it goes up again.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 01, 2018, 12:55:54 AM
These FUDs are somehow made by the elites or Big "sharks" players. A basic way to disrupt one's mind is to attack them mentally and emotionally. FUDs makes a normal player to panic (maybe not all but a huge amount of players) that causes for these players to sell (Without having a proper knowledge and/or information if the news is real or fake). What makes it much easier for these elites to spread such FUD and make the FUD realistic is because of their connections and money. Why are they doing it? These people are manipulative and greedy they'll find a way to get what they want, no matter what cost it may take to others.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
March 01, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
FUDS will always be there and so many negative news here and there, but in most cases the negative news is use as a tools to bring the price of bitcoin down so that the big players can buy bitcoin at a very low price from those who will rush into panic selling during price fall.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
March 01, 2018, 12:25:57 AM
Others spreading fuds for their benefits to catch the price at a lower rate. Once bitcoin drops it is the most opportunity to buy then once rise profit is in. Bitcoin price drop and up but the important for this is never panic you may hold onto your bitcoin price may up this year.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 01, 2018, 12:20:53 AM
Nothing is new for Bitcoin, price rise,drop and grow again also FUD will always be a part of any crypto it is the reason why many people buy and sell their Bitcoin if they believe those news. Anyway i am not surprised on the current situation of Bitcoin first time i use and bought my Bitcoin price was 600$ and there are few gambling sites that time so with its current price right now i am still happy especially if i sold some of my Bitcoin when the price was at 19k USD.
Spreading of FUD is one of the major reason to make the price fall low at times when growth has been taking place in a gradual manner. I don't know why such FUD spreading is taking place. As it is a speculative asset it is easily getting affected when fake news get spread around.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
March 01, 2018, 12:16:23 AM
This is how people react:
Haha! Nice meme, you made me laugh mate. As for OP, not actually the community members are the ones who are hyping a FUD. Blame those big players in the market that has billions of dollars invested to bitcoin and they are the ones who are paying these shills to spread FUD immediately. We can't blame each member here if they are thinking its going to be the doomsday for their investment. Just learn the market and don't buy the FUD instead buy the dip.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
March 01, 2018, 12:12:34 AM
Nothing is new for Bitcoin, price rise,drop and grow again also FUD will always be a part of any crypto it is the reason why many people buy and sell their Bitcoin if they believe those news. Anyway i am not surprised on the current situation of Bitcoin first time i use and bought my Bitcoin price was 600$ and there are few gambling sites that time so with its current price right now i am still happy especially if i sold some of my Bitcoin when the price was at 19k USD.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 11:57:57 PM
Bitcoin has no central bank and isn’t linked to or regulated by any state. An anonymised record of every bitcoin transaction is stored on a huge public ledger known as a blockchain. However, transactions made with the cryptocurrency are irreversible, which makes investors in bitcoin attractive targets for cybercriminals.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 28, 2018, 11:54:37 PM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
It is because of profits that is why they compared Altcoins into Bitcoin which is a pretty bad thing. As a hodler I collect Altcoins just to hold them and wait for the best timing to convert all of it into Bitcoin. That is how important Bitcoin is for me because it is worth keeping for future purposes or for my bill payments which I usually do and buying prepaid loads too. People are going crazy with prices nowadays most especially late comers since they easily get panic and don't understand the true meaning of volatility and the idea of Bitcoin itself.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
February 28, 2018, 11:50:38 PM
The decline was due to investors who monitored warnings from a number of regulators and increased crackdowns on the virtual currency market in several countries. The rise or fall of bitcoin will happen at any time and we can take the positipnya of price movements that occur, because I consider all this as a stepping stone to benefit in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
February 28, 2018, 11:32:28 PM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

in my country there is an old saying "dog barking the caravan passes" which means let them speak as they please. unnecessary emotions respond.
just take the positive side.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
February 28, 2018, 11:08:40 PM
You nailed it with your opinion on the members here like rushing some things that is new to their mindset and that includes the bitcoin investment of having the ups and downs of bitcoin prices. Well, that is the nature as human we are being agitated by the things that is new to us especially like investing in bitcoin that gets a lot of attention of some members here who are new. These are only the effect of gaining a lot more from the investment and not being contented on what they have obtain from it. As for me even though I am still new with the system of bitcoin yet I can handle things like this and educating oneself is the key to understanding.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
We can't help the way that there are individuals who likes to FUD particularly when bitcoins cost goes down and I figure they do that so most amateurs would freeze and in the long run offer their coins since they got terrified of the news. Concerning me, I truly don't tune in to those kind of individuals rather I put stock in my impulses and judgment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
February 21, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
In my opinion, the price of bitcoin has decreased,so it's price will certainly increase again. Its demand is at the top and its price will be higher in the future. It's currently at the top in the world.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
February 21, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

Still we can say that bitcoin bitcoin is an unstable currency which the prices of bitcoin determined by the price of the coin market or the marketplace , which some investors and HODL are panic selling , and it causes to decrease the value of bitcoin. All I wanted to say is just be an optimistic and have a patience , some of the new comers their mindset is only the money that they would get.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
February 18, 2018, 09:31:32 PM
In the world of cyptocurrencies, this drop is normal. Bitcoin price is not always at the top, theres also a time that its price is at its low stage. But always think positive when its price is droping, take this a chance to buy more and then hold it.
Dont panic because it will make your decision in crypto worst.

This is a good time to see the rising trend of bitcoin prices. Stably bitcoin has shown a positive treck, I see this as an excellent development for bitcoin management in the future. Bitcoin has an increasing number of users over time, proving that the popularity of bitcoin has made increasing confidence in the marketplace. The volume of transactions that are increasingly showing increasing graphics can also be a benchmark that the decline that occurred over the past few weeks has begun to be abandoned.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 18, 2018, 08:54:24 PM
So don't worry about this,let them worry about it,the more they worry the more they sell and ultimately gives us yet another opportunity to buy in the dip Wink
Yes its true people right now are easy to panic and whenever bitcoin price drop they always do panic selling especially for those newbies who are new here. The more bitcoin price drop ii was a great opportunity to all investor becuase they will biy more and hold it becuase already know that sooner or later it will recover that can make huge profit for them.
It is better to buy more bitcoin today because we all know that bitcoin will rise soon and the most profitable process is buy and selling it sounds simple buy it is really proven and tested that it has a great chance to gain a profit that is why I believe that not only the investors will have a chance I think it is all for those who believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 18, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
So don't worry about this,let them worry about it,the more they worry the more they sell and ultimately gives us yet another opportunity to buy in the dip Wink
Yes its true people right now are easy to panic and whenever bitcoin price drop they always do panic selling especially for those newbies who are new here. The more bitcoin price drop ii was a great opportunity to all investor becuase they will biy more and hold it becuase already know that sooner or later it will recover that can make huge profit for them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
February 18, 2018, 07:17:42 PM
We can't help the fact that there are people who likes to FUD especially when bitcoins price goes down and I think they do that so most newbies would panic and eventually sell their coins because they got scared of the news. As for me, I really don't listen to those type of people instead I trust my instincts and judgement.

Yes i agree, people always have their own interest. Creating FUD will make weak hands sell. This strategy is not only common here in the crypto market but it is happening on all type of market.

This is why experienced investors/traders  always advice to block out noise. Do your own research if what you bought has great fundamentals then you do not need to worry for price dip because in the long run price will rise no matter what.
Exactly, they do it for their own sake which we cannot blame them because it was there strategy. Sad for the part of newbies because it makes them panic since they are new and they didnt understand fully about the change in price of bitcoin. They didnt know that whenever they are panic investor became happy because it seems like more profit that they will get from it who would do panic selling.
Pages:
Jump to: