Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price "drop" - page 18. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

Thanks for hearing me, couldn't help myself
It's price is still high now as is and I won't say that it is low after all it has been stuck on a price range below 1000$ just before this bearish trend started. Let the hypers FUD all they want. We will also benefit even if they do it because it will present another good entry point for us to rebuy. You are right though that it has long gone to the wrong path since it is merely used for speculations nowadays.  I hope I will see the day that btc transactions are fast and have cheap fees.

Exactly, you got my point.
Activity: 140
January 30, 2018, 07:40:03 AM
Dropping price of bitcoin always happened all the time, as a bitcoiner, we don't think price dropping is a negative effect, instead we used it as a stepping stone to reach our real purpose by earning more profit in a future. I don't think that bitcoin price will drop up to bottom level, maybe will drop only as what happening today and it will rise again, because if price of bitcoin will drop to the lower value, shall we say that's a bad effect and nothing wants to use it because of the small value, so, we don't need to worry about the price because it will back soon to the top.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
January 30, 2018, 07:39:46 AM
I feel like it's my obligation to share my 2 cents on current "steep" drop of bitcoin price. I find it absolutely unbelievable when people say how low the price of btc is, speaking of the price at $10k or $11k. Those who have been in this industry long enough to remember the price of btc to be $5 are just shrugging their shoulders short of words.

What I'm trying to say is that those new community members so called "hypers" should stop spreading fud when price goes down and same goes with price growing. Actually growing price of btc is kind of problem as it's starting to miss its original purpose of cheap quick transactions. We need people focusing on real value of this ecosystem rather than moon kids...

It's price is still high now as is and I won't say that it is low after all it has been stuck on a price range below 1000$ just before this bearish trend started. Let the hypers FUD all they want. We will also benefit even if they do it because it will present another good entry point for us to rebuy. You are right though that it has long gone to the wrong path since it is merely used for speculations nowadays.  I hope I will see the day that btc transactions are fast and have cheap fees.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 07:36:27 AM
I agree with you. They panic too much and don't even read the situation. This is the problem of hypers. They just spread negatives without any proof.
Activity: 200
http://2gether.global
January 30, 2018, 07:38:23 AM
That is certainly an interesting perspective, I agree that unnecessary FUD is unwelcome
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
January 30, 2018, 07:19:14 AM
Yes it is true, FUD should be stopped immediately, give a positive opinion about bitcoin, create a positive and interesting article about bitcoin, in: tweeters, facebook, blogs, web and others, maybe in that way, at least will help the process of growing the enthusiasm of society to bitcoin.
Activity: 280
January 30, 2018, 06:47:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: