Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 9. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:46:04 PM
Bitcoin is presently the most vital challenge amongst all other tasks, so that for the time being most of the altcoins available on the market clearly begin to depend upon bitcoin, so now nearly all altcoins rely on bitcoin, so some external elements, crypto currencies, in standard, move concurrently.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
Altcoins price are highly effected with the price of BTC. In January price of ETH was 11% of the price of BTC and
now is only 4%, so we can say that ETH lost the price battle against BTC this year.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
I think it's not ethereum to follow bitcoin but it's really important to play on all coins. if bitcoin goes up all coins will also go up. currently bitcoin is rising and volume is increasing but ethereum is still silent without any price changes. this is a bit strange because usually bitcoin rises ethereum also goes up
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:21:34 AM
I think this is shouldn't be an argument since Altcoins are created for BTC. It simply means Alternate coin to BTC. So it is inevitably will affect the value of other coins. Other than having a domino effect the fact they share the same factors will truly means a lot as a coin.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
Of course it will strongly affect the price of an ICO since they are exchange pairs. Once the exchange pairs such as ETH, BTC, XRP, BCH and etc. it will also affect the price of altcoin and together with that the price of your assets will also be adjusted to the current price of the exchange pairs. I know it is frustrating to see the price on the market foes down really hard and we can't do anything we all just need hope and faith. We believe in cryptocurrency it helps me a lot just in 1 year I earned much from it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
September 03, 2018, 11:12:50 AM
Bitcoin price depends on the USD value, while most of the alts are depending in the market of alt/BTC.
this will dictate their price to USD, this is how can people tell that alts depend the price on BTC.
but the starting price in the market and ICO price will not depend on the first but with USD price (mostly)
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 11:11:16 AM
I think there's a perfect comparison with precious metals like gold and silver and their price is inseparable connected to each other, since they both refer to precious metals. And in the crypto world, bitcoin and Etherium are linked, as one of the main parts of the whole crypto industry.
Activity: 50
September 03, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
The price of alternative coins always depends on the price of bitcoin. During the fall of bitcoin prices, investors primarily sell alternative coins to avoid large losses.

I agree with you. Bitcoins and altcoins have a close relationship about the increase and decrease in prices. When bitcoin rises, altcoin tends to rise, and vice versa.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 03, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
It's like domino effect where the reaction is almost identical with each other because bitcoin is the base currency of cryptoworld. Once bitcoin is down, it stumbles on to the next crypto and the effect continues until to to the lowest rank of cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 09:15:17 AM
The price of alternative coins always depends on the price of bitcoin. During the fall of bitcoin prices, investors primarily sell alternative coins to avoid large losses.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
September 03, 2018, 09:14:36 AM
Bitcoin has a strong influence on Altcoins. But the recent rally Bitcoin had did not reflect much on Ethereum. So it is kind of difficulty say how much it effects Altcoins, but it does effect them to a certain extent.

Bitcoin should leave a positive effect on most coins that are listed because it was the very first coin to be built.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
September 03, 2018, 09:13:53 AM
Bitcoin has a strong influence on Altcoins. But the recent rally Bitcoin had did not reflect much on Ethereum. So it is kind of difficult to say how much it effects Altcoins, but it does effect them to a certain extent.
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 09:13:15 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
All altcoins price are directly or undirectly depends upon Bitcoin value. Bitcoin is the mother currency of all. If you find bitcoin in red mostly all alts are in red also and the reverse is also true. But when some whales try to manipulate market , a certain coin price can increase and decrease dramatically.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 03, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
Hey everyone,
Since the Bitcoin is the pioneer of all coins, the price drop of bitcoin affects the price of every altcoins. That's why when the bitcoin price goes down, the price of altcoins goes down also.
Activity: 138
September 03, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
If depends. Some of Bitcoin forks have functions that Bitcoin doesn't have. For example, Dash has implemented a two-level system with Masternodes, enabling fast transactions and a built-in mixer. ZCash has added anonymous payments, implementing a zero knowledge proof protocol. Bitcoin affects all other coins, but additional features may value more.
Activity: 287
September 01, 2018, 03:20:28 PM
Hey everyone,

As far as I know, ethereum prices always follow the movement of bitcoin prices. Because ethereum is based on bitcoin I think. So if bitcoin increases then the ethreum is like that. I think not only ethereum, but other altcoins like that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
Hey everyone,
Just about all altcoins tend to be associated with one another, however, they all are results via bitcoin or even ethereum. A lot in the event that all of us begin to see the bitcoin presently slipping along with really low hrgaa, after that a few of the chosen cash will even begin increasing yet others may drop as well. Just about all altcoin carry out information through bitcoin or even ethereum as well as transform all of them within bitcoin or even ethereum. Bitcoin includes a powerful worth.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 10:41:36 AM
BTC is the decisive determinant of all in the cryptographic market. If you are a savvy person, just hold the BTC they will make a profit for you without having to choose any other coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
August 22, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
Judging from/by how price has been moving (up and down)  you will realised that when ever price of bitcoin change it always have significant changes on all other coin.
Activity: 490
August 22, 2018, 10:23:19 AM
The price of Bitcoin affects the entire cryptocurrency market. All altcoins and Ethereum also depend on Bitcoin, as Bitcoin is the leader in capitalization.
Pages:
Jump to: