Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 4. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 07, 2018, 08:20:18 PM
The dumping in bitcoin price has more effect on altcoin. When bitcoin price is stable,  you can expect altcoin to trade up or down base on the situation in each altcoin community and ecosystem. Lower bitcoin price however  is more damaging to altcoin price more than Altcoin event itself!

The digital market will have an impact on whether bitcoin or altcoin are linked indirectly so that if the price of ethereum or bitcoin varies, they interact.
i think bitcon will develope more and more
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Bitcoin price movements can have an influence on altcoin price movements because bitcoin is the parent of all cryptocurrency and when the price of bitcoin falls then all cryptocurrency prices will also fall.

That is definitely the case. BTC is leading the direction in which alts are heading. It has been always like that, and it's unlikely to alter.
I certainly understand that Bitcoin is a pioneer and ancestor of all cryptocurrencies, but the fact that the price of Bitcoin today affects the pricing of the entire cryptocurrency market This is wrong. It seems to me that this trend needs to be changed in the other direction.
This effect is not today only. I see a table with alt/BTC price correlations near 1 year or some more. https://coinpredictor.io/altcoins for example. And it mean that any BTC movement will be reflected on the alt price. More or less but every. And it's a reality, clear math
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 07, 2018, 02:59:48 PM
Bitcoin price movements can have an influence on altcoin price movements because bitcoin is the parent of all cryptocurrency and when the price of bitcoin falls then all cryptocurrency prices will also fall.

That is definitely the case. BTC is leading the direction in which alts are heading. It has been always like that, and it's unlikely to alter.
I certainly understand that Bitcoin is a pioneer and ancestor of all cryptocurrencies, but the fact that the price of Bitcoin today affects the pricing of the entire cryptocurrency market This is wrong. It seems to me that this trend needs to be changed in the other direction.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
December 07, 2018, 02:52:09 PM
The dumping in bitcoin price has more effect on altcoin. When bitcoin price is stable,  you can expect altcoin to trade up or down base on the situation in each altcoin community and ecosystem. Lower bitcoin price however  is more damaging to altcoin price more than Altcoin event itself!
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

Activity: 518
December 07, 2018, 01:44:23 PM
it affects so much, bitcoin is a king. when bitcoin is down, altcoins are down too
even on bad market like now, many altcoins have no value

Yes, Bitcoin is a great market dictator. It dictates the prices of the tokens. When BTC is running forward and up, altcoins jump in price. When it rolls down, alts lose really too much.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 07, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
Activity: 490
December 07, 2018, 09:03:38 AM
Bitcoin prices are currently getting worse and like it or not it has affected the altcoin price now, almost all markets are red and crypto prices are destroyed, maybe that makes some people happy because they can buy crypto at a cheap price
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
December 07, 2018, 08:05:42 AM
I think this bitcoin price can provide price movements to the altcoin and maybe the current bitcoin price is falling also has an influence on the altcoin price and causes the fall in altcoin prices.

as you say, that indeed the price of bitcoin greatly affects the price of other coins. moreover the progress of bitcoin is also quite influential in other coins. too. so whatever is happening to bitcoin can affect other coins.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:18:30 AM
it affects so much, bitcoin is a king. when bitcoin is down, altcoins are down too
I think that is fair, because the decline that happened is a kind of decline from the global crypto market. the impact is not just on bitcoin and only a few altcoins. you yourself can see, all of my assets have decreased.
The actual reason is that people know that Bitcoin is much stronger and many coins are in the market on exchanges with Bitcoin so with the fall in the price of Bitcoin people also lose the faith on the price of other coins and along with that they see the price of these coins dumping with the price of dumping Bitcoin.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 06, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
I think this bitcoin price can provide price movements to the altcoin and maybe the current bitcoin price is falling also has an influence on the altcoin price and causes the fall in altcoin prices.
Activity: 182
December 06, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
As much as people will like to dismiss the relevance and important of bitcoin in Cryptocurrency,  the bitcoin price still have a huge impact on altcoin prices.  Some would argue that bitcoin is energy consuming and doubt it's prospect,  but I still believe bitcoin will be leading Cryptocurrency into it's future!
Activity: 462
December 06, 2018, 10:43:00 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
This connection, which is so strong that it can grow into an indissoluble one. Only the blind can't see her. So it is obvious to everyone. Altcoins under the full influence of bitcoin. And it will continue.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
December 06, 2018, 08:29:24 AM
I think bitcoin to date is still in the highest coin crypto currency and of course changes and developments in bitcoin will affect the development of other coins
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 08:23:44 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?
Altcoins are associated with bitcoin so much that it is constantly reflected in their price. I think this connection is inextricable. As long as bitcoin is alive, altcoins will always be associated with it. If bitcoin dies, it is likely that altcoins will also die.
Activity: 296
December 06, 2018, 05:22:54 AM
Yes, the impact of Bitcoin on the entire cryptocurrency is unprecedented. The price of Bitcoin is greater than the entire cryptocurrency. It is the leader of cryptocurrency. You only need to look at the price of Bitcoin for the whole cryptocurrency market.
bitcoin on the whole price impact cryptocurrency certainly very big. We can see from the price movement of bitcoin and some altcoin in the market. where the movement of the bitcoin will influence market movements with indirectly. We've seen this several times from the movement of the market last year until now.
Activity: 415
December 06, 2018, 05:16:23 AM
Yes, the impact of Bitcoin on the entire cryptocurrency is unprecedented. The price of Bitcoin is greater than the entire cryptocurrency. It is the leader of cryptocurrency. You only need to look at the price of Bitcoin for the whole cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 644
December 05, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
I think that is fair, because the decline that happened is a kind of decline from the global crypto market. the impact is not just on bitcoin and only a few altcoins. you yourself can see, all of my assets have decreased.
Activity: 448
December 05, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
Activity: 182
December 05, 2018, 09:45:04 AM
It is normal that all altcoins floow bitcoin because this is a marker of this market and investors watching for it's price everyday
Pages:
Jump to: