Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 7. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 25, 2018, 02:18:37 PM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

Of course bitcoin will set up the overall tendency at the crypro market due to its powerful influence. People might not know about the existence of other digital coins but everybody heard about a bitcoin unless they live on Mars. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 01:26:13 PM
Bitcoin is the leading coin in the cryptocurrency market and the level of capitalization is much higher than the nearest competitors. It is because of this that if Bitcoin falls, then altcoins fall and Vice versa.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
October 25, 2018, 10:41:39 AM
I think it would be better to say that the price of Bitcoin has an impact on the entire market. Bitcoin is the number one indicator, and the higher its price, the more attention to the market and the more attractive it is for investors.

while bitcoin is going sideways, a lot of alts are getting pumped. looks like RVN not really following btc movement for example.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 10:38:27 AM
I think it would be better to say that the price of Bitcoin has an impact on the entire market. Bitcoin is the number one indicator, and the higher its price, the more attention to the market and the more attractive it is for investors.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
October 25, 2018, 10:11:25 AM
No one doubts this here, because the price of BTC definitely influences how altcoins behave. I am sure that everyone understands this today and when no one knows exactly when it ends, but everything has its beginning and its end.
that's right, and the effect is always uncertain because last year when the price of bitcoin rose for altcoin prices tend to fall, and yesterday this year the price of bitcoin rose and the price of altcoin also rose, and now all prices are still stuck there is no big movement until now.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
There are 2 situation in which the movement of the market, under favourable conditions. The first is the decrease of bitcoin prices and the increase in the prices of altcoins, all natural, all sell bitcoin and buy altcoins. The second is the movement on the contrary, when the growing bitcoin and altcoins are falling. But again, this is under ideal conditions, but in our market many factors that put pressure on the market. So you need to watch the market and start to invest or trade based on the current situation on the market.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
October 25, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
There are a lot of disagreements about this effect and I agree that it has in the majority the negative effect. I am sure that this connection will be broken soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 09:43:22 AM
No one doubts this here, because the price of BTC definitely influences how altcoins behave. I am sure that everyone understands this today and when no one knows exactly when it ends, but everything has its beginning and its end.
Activity: 504
October 25, 2018, 09:38:11 AM
I have conducted a case study and noticed that during the period when BTC prices increased, the most reliable altcoin prices also increased. Now such influence exists and is quite strong. BTC significantly affects the prices of most of the altcoins and the general conditions of the crypto market.
Activity: 129
October 25, 2018, 09:32:55 AM
They have not the propotional way of the dependence so if BTC is going up, altcoins are going down and vice versa. I don't like it but it helps to predict prices.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 08:39:14 AM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

Now such an influence exists and is quite strong. BTC significantly affects the prices of most altcoins and the general state of the crypto market. I have already conducted a case study and noticed that during the period when BTC prices are rising, the prices of most reliable altcoins are also rising.
Activity: 120
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 25, 2018, 06:54:08 AM
Indeed, most reliable cryptocurrencies directly depend on the state and dynamics of BTC in the crypto market. Today, BTC remains a confident leader and king in the crypto market. Therefore, it is quite logical that the prices and dynamics of BTC directly affect the mood of investors, the cost of most altcoins.

Yeah, prices of altcoins depends how healthy the bitcoin price, how good the bitcoin status and the trends it goes. If bitcoin is down altcoins are also down and maybe we cannot change trends now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
Indeed, most reliable cryptocurrencies directly depend on the state and dynamics of BTC in the crypto market. Today, BTC remains a confident leader and king in the crypto market. Therefore, it is quite logical that the prices and dynamics of BTC directly affect the mood of investors, the cost of most altcoins.
Activity: 182
October 22, 2018, 07:51:31 AM
Hey everyone,

It must be understood that today BTC remains the real king of the modern crypto market. When its price rises in price, the whole crypto hatch begins to develop, most reliable altcoins rise in price. In the period of the fall of BTC, the situation is drastically worsening, the prices of many coins are beginning to rapidly fall.
Activity: 280
October 13, 2018, 01:26:35 AM
Hey everyone,

Bitcoin is indeed the most popular coin, the real king in the crypto market. Therefore, it is logical that it significantly affects most coins. The overall development of the crypto market depends on its dynamics. Therefore, I always take into account the current prices of BTC before making a decision on investments.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 12, 2018, 08:07:49 PM
the analysis is like this, why when the BTC price drops the other Altcoins go down.
1. Because almost all Altcoins are on Pair on BTC. why is that down?
Here, for example, we want to sell Altcoin in the global market. what do we get? USD / BTC? BTC is certain.
ETH / BTC.
LTC / BTC.
ETC / BTC
etc.
Surely the pair will go to BTC because the dominant market is all to BTC, so BTC is a benchmark for the price of Altcoin
Example of ETH prices when we want to sell ETH / BTC
1 ETH: 0.075 AT BTC WHEN the price is 10,000 USD
0.075 BTC is equivalent: 10 million.
However, when BTC drops, it becomes 9,100 USD
0.075 BTC is no longer 10 million. could be 9.4 Million.
Or sometimes even when BTC drops Altcoin adjusts. for example, from 0.075, it becomes 0.078. but if the nominal is the same USD. it's a stable moment

2. Sometimes even when Bitcoin goes down sometimes there are some Altcoins actually go up or when Bitcoin goes up he doesn't rise at all,
in conclusion, not all altcoins are affected by the rise and fall of BTC prices but BTC affects most of the price of altcoins
copper member
Activity: 463
October 12, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
Almost all altcoins are usually connected together, yet all of them are outcomes by means of bitcoin or perhaps Ethereum. Significantly when we all start to see the bitcoin at present dropping together with surprisingly low hrgaa, next a number of the picked money may also commence growing among others can tumble also. Almost all altcoin execute data simply by bitcoin or perhaps Ethereum and also change this inside bitcoin or perhaps Ethereum. Bitcoin features a robust benefit.
Activity: 293
October 12, 2018, 02:24:36 PM
Hey everyone,
I don't know about that but I think that the reason that bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and the fact that they only have bitcoin to compare the coins to helps to influence the value of the coins. I don't think that we can get the ratio by analyzing the btc/usd value, just get the value from how much bitcoin has rise and the altcoins follow the movement
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 10, 2018, 12:50:02 PM
Hey everyone,

Since bitcoin is known to be the platform every altcoin. I believe that the value of bitcoin has a big impact to the value of every altcoin around us. It has a very big impact which we cannot control. However, as bitcoin rises it's value again , things would go back to normal and altcoins would have better values as well.
copper member
Activity: 463
October 10, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
There may be a big consequence connected with bitcoin selling price with many altcoins seeing that many altcoins abide by regardless of what way bitcoin is going. Bitcoin would be the key come to a decisive issue connected with full cryptocurrencies seeing that is it doesn't basic foreign exchange in this current market.
Pages:
Jump to: