Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price effect on Altcoin - page 5. (Read 3182 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 12
December 05, 2018, 06:17:33 AM
Undoubtedly there is strong correlation between Bitcoin's value and alternative cryptocurrencies. For instance, when bitcoin declines, all alternative coins will also lose value, and vice versa. Assuming that a given alt will decouple from BTC is hard to imagine.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 16, 2018, 06:04:13 PM
It is always do this because all coins use to follow nitcoin from the start. Bitcoin will be always a leader.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 06:53:18 PM
Most Altcoins price is dependent on Bitcoin price because Bitcoin is a leading market capitalization. Bitcoin is the focus in the crypto economy and has an influence on all Altcoins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
November 13, 2018, 06:12:08 PM
I think BTC does affect the whole market most of the time though it might not be that much am sure most of the time when BTC loss or gain it goes on to show on the chart with either greens or reds Check coinmarketcap if you want to confirm
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 05:41:32 PM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

for now,, most of crypto price in USD terms is depends on the value of BTC in Usd terms my friend
because Bitcoin is the main pairs in most of exchange in this crypto industries
Activity: 314
November 13, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
I think that affects the entire coinmarketcap system that the Altcoins can not bump up. It's terrible when i glance through the coimarketcap all of the Altcoins that are dominated by Bitcoin and ETH are also among the other losers. The dazzling days and youth of the Altcoins are waiting for Bitcoin to wake up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
November 13, 2018, 01:58:01 PM
Bitcoin has always influenced and will affect the price of altcoins, do not forget that this is the first and main cryptocurrency on the market.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
Since the events that have been made since the beginning of the year and the developments in the middle, it is obvious that all relations are interconnected.
Activity: 490
November 13, 2018, 01:14:03 PM
I think the effect of Bitcoin on Altcoins is almost 95%. The Altcoins become paralyzed and fall apart when Bitcoin encounters unfavorable conditions. Perhaps this is the negative side of the crypto market.
It seems to me that today the influence of the bitcoin price on the entire cryptocurrency market shows only a negative trend. We need to somehow change the current situation.
Activity: 343
November 13, 2018, 12:42:26 PM
I think the effect of Bitcoin on Altcoins is almost 95%. The Altcoins become paralyzed and fall apart when Bitcoin encounters unfavorable conditions. Perhaps this is the negative side of the crypto market.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
November 09, 2018, 12:00:22 PM
I agree with you, there is a direct link between bitcoin and altcoins . If the price of bitcoin is growing and the prices of altcoins are rising

The price of bitcoin definitely has an impact on the prices of altcoins. Because currencies create trade pairs so they must interact with each other. In a situation where bitcoin dominates the entire market, the direction in which it moves affects the movements of other currencies.

indeed the price of bitcoin also greatly affects the altcoin price to date. because bitcoin is a currency that greatly affects the current state of the market. therefore, if the price of bitcoin decreases, the market will also decline, and that also affects the altcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
November 07, 2018, 01:44:29 PM
I agree with you, there is a direct link between bitcoin and altcoins . If the price of bitcoin is growing and the prices of altcoins are rising

The price of bitcoin definitely has an impact on the prices of altcoins. Because currencies create trade pairs so they must interact with each other. In a situation where bitcoin dominates the entire market, the direction in which it moves affects the movements of other currencies.
Activity: 273
November 07, 2018, 11:58:56 AM
Activity: 322
November 04, 2018, 04:28:59 PM
The rise or fall of bitcoin prices has a huge effect on altcoins. Keep in mind, that altcoin is very dependent on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main guide for the development of altcoins. Altcoin will increase if the value of bitcoin also increases, and vice versa. The value of bitcoin is also based on various aspects and is very easily affected by the surrounding environment. The better the news about crypto, the easier it will be for bitcoin to rise.
To have better news about crypto we need stronger and more reliable coins that appeal to people. Right now most people made a conclusion that crypto equals scam, bubble, empty promises, and highest risk. No way to sway them into believing.
Activity: 308
November 02, 2018, 01:21:40 PM
Of course, bitcoin is related to altcoin. By analyzing the btc / usd values, we can know the status of eth/ btc ratio. If there is a decrease in bitcoin, the price of ethereum decreases. As a result, the price of the altcoin decreases. As the price of bitcoin and ethereum is now many dumps, which almost dumped the price of all crypto coins. Bitcoin has its effect on altcoin.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
November 02, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
to my knowledge Etereum follow the price of Bitcoin if I think Ethereum can not be separated from the influence of Bitcoin because Ethereum like silver and Bitcoin like gold.

YES.
This is absolutely correct as I strongly support this. Bitcoin is legendary as it rise and fall will also affect other altcoin. In addition, if you check the coinmarketcap you will see that Bitcoin is number one and I think it will remain like that for years to come till other projects in the Crypto Space prove otherwise.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 02, 2018, 12:14:02 PM
Hey everyone,
How strongly Altcoin value relate to bitcoin price. Can we know the condition of ETH/BTC ratio by analyzing BTC/USD value ?

I don't have much knowledge about this, but the effect of altcoin on bitcoin is very difficult compared to the size ratio. we can see it later every development in the next few months with many Q4 programs running.
but the influence of bitcoin has a huge effect on altcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 12:10:37 PM
As all the initial investments are in terms of bitcoin or ethereum. So it is directly proportion to the price at some extent. But the price depends on number of factors.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
November 02, 2018, 12:05:07 PM
Hey everyone,
Honestly it does not have an effect. Coins like Paragon, Ripple and Power ledger work according to their own timing. Nothing influences them. Be calm and store them.
Activity: 546
November 02, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
I see that bitcoin price effect on almost all altcoins, their charts repeat the bitcoin chart, but there are exceptions - such as POA, for example.
Pages:
Jump to: