Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price fluctuation - page 10. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 30, 2017, 07:13:10 PM
The increased nature of speculation in crypto markets appear to contribute towards volatility. This added speculation contrasts with bitcoin traditionally being viewed as a store of long term value.

Wild price fluctuations aren't evidence of bitcoin being a bubble. It has more to do with traders wildly pumping and dumping to earn their profits.

Bitcoin's price decline isn't evidence of a bubble popping. It moreso means traders view bitcoin's all time high as a "ceiling" that is difficult to overcome. And so they withdraw their funds from bitcoin & find other things to buy instead. Also when bitcoin is viewed as being "undervalued" its heavily bought causing the price to shoot back up, again.
Really? Actually I don't get too much information about bitcoin but through getting ideas from here I find it easily to understand things now. However,I wanna know what's hard fork all about and bubble thingy? What is the exact other term for bubble in the world of cryptocurrency?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 30, 2017, 07:05:20 PM
It's part of manipulation but i think bitcoin will not hit hard to the floor i mean bitcoin will not reach 0 but it will dump a 50% price and will bounce back to 250% or more that's a good price movement of bitcoin as of now we could see some good and bad news of bitcoin but currently the state of bitcoin is purely speculative to those who don't believe

True,  i think bitcoin price will become lower than we expected but not that lower that eventually lost it's value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
December 30, 2017, 06:21:47 PM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?

We can't really do anything about the price fluctuations right now since bitcoin prices are really driven merely by the supply and demand of bitcoins, and right now the equilibrium cannot be determined yet due to the fact that everybody is just holding it for speculative investment. Probably when we reach a point where it is being used in our day to day lives the price of bitcoins would stabilize because the supply and demand would be extremely stable already. That is my theory if bitcoins becomes mainstream and used similarly on how we use fiat currency. But maybe that would still take a few years down the line.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
December 30, 2017, 06:14:50 PM
It will cease to be vulnerable to such decreases one day but that day to everybody is unknown. I thought it would come at bitcoin 25k but there doesn't seem to be enough stability there just yet. Now I am looking for a one trillion market cap for bitcoin or 100k bitcoin to be around the time where bitcoin gets more stable. I don't know which it will be but here is hoping the latter can calm bitcoin swings down.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039
December 30, 2017, 05:47:39 PM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?

Probably not. Bitcoin at it's core has a value determined by the investors and the users. With that, we know that there is no physical backing behind it. Because of that, it's hard to effectively price the coin. Bitcoin, I'd say is not really a bubble right now. For a bubble, I'd say that the price needs to be inflated. Right now, Bitcoin has been going down and I think a bubble has already burst. I doubt that we'll see a calmer Bitcoin in the near future
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
December 30, 2017, 05:35:37 PM
The increased nature of speculation in crypto markets appear to contribute towards volatility. This added speculation contrasts with bitcoin traditionally being viewed as a store of long term value.

Wild price fluctuations aren't evidence of bitcoin being a bubble. It has more to do with traders wildly pumping and dumping to earn their profits.

Bitcoin's price decline isn't evidence of a bubble popping. It moreso means traders view bitcoin's all time high as a "ceiling" that is difficult to overcome. And so they withdraw their funds from bitcoin & find other things to buy instead. Also when bitcoin is viewed as being "undervalued" its heavily bought causing the price to shoot back up, again.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 05:34:04 PM
It's difficult to make prediction, moreover that there is a big manipulation power by whales.
But I this that in some weeks bitcoin will start to rise again
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
December 30, 2017, 04:55:40 PM
It's part of manipulation but i think bitcoin will not hit hard to the floor i mean bitcoin will not reach 0 but it will dump a 50% price and will bounce back to 250% or more that's a good price movement of bitcoin as of now we could see some good and bad news of bitcoin but currently the state of bitcoin is purely speculative to those who don't believe
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
December 30, 2017, 04:44:23 PM
Okay again with this bubble.

Let's assume that bubble has already burst,people that are thinking that it isn't popping yet. Do you realize that bitcoin has fell down at $19,000 - $12,000.

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 30, 2017, 04:34:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: