Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price fluctuation - page 2. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
January 16, 2018, 01:51:50 AM
I think the bubble has already been burst after that bullish rally we've seen because of the hype of people getting rich many people were buying bitcoins for that reason and the new year and christmas holiday was just around the corner. The demand for bitcoin greatly increase that's why the price went so high but quickly went down now it is stable at $13000-$14000.  just hodl we might see another all time high this year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
January 16, 2018, 01:44:00 AM
As long as the bitcoin has a good investment, the violent fluctuations will always be accompanied by bitcoins. You know, the characteristics of the market are decided by the investors entering the market. Because most of the people entering the market are for speculation, bitcoin will go up and down sharply. If one day, bitcoin's investment will be reduced, this severe vibration will also decrease.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
January 16, 2018, 01:30:46 AM
In 10 or 20 year we'll see a lot more stability and a steady "rise" in price (same buying power, fiat will be forever worth less and less). A pricepoint will be found and major banks and other financial services will have Bitcoin as part of their funds. You can se this happening already, so now is the best time to get in before another boom.

For now, the price fluctuation is entirely speculative and really means nothing.

From my perspective, stable prices in crypto are not possible until major adoption in the real economy as in commerce happens. Without cryptocurrencies being actively used for buying and selling goods as well as offering services we are sort of stuck in a loop. What I mean here is that wider adoption is not possible without stable prices, while stable prices are not possible without wider adoption first.

Though I agree that current price fluctuations are entirely due to speculation, but what can make speculation go away? Major fiat currencies are depreciating a few %% per year at max, so inflation is unlikely to help here much.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
January 14, 2018, 12:16:53 AM
In 10 or 20 year we'll see a lot more stability and a steady "rise" in price (same buying power, fiat will be forever worth less and less). A pricepoint will be found and major banks and other financial services will have Bitcoin as part of their funds. You can se this happening already, so now is the best time to get in before another boom.

For now, the price fluctuation is entirely speculative and really means nothing.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
January 14, 2018, 12:12:08 AM
I don't think bitcoin price will stop to fluctuate soon, Bitcoin price will continue to increase since many people are investing on it and there are also people selling their bitcoins when they want to get profit that's why bitcoin price is decreasing. For as long as there are people who buy and sell bitcoins, its price will go up and down.
Yes, being volatile of bitcoin is non stop because the value of crypto currency is based on the demand and supplies of every coin. Many people are continouos adopting bitcoin that is why the demand are continue increasing the is why changing in value are constant.

Fluctuations are very important because if continuous increase in bitcoin prices there will be a fundamental chaos. There needs to be a period of correction to enlarge altcoin entities so that all crypto currencies become balanced, bitcoin fluctuations are also effective for reaching many new users, the decentralization aspect is very important nowadays because in the future it will disappear along with very high prices.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
January 13, 2018, 11:38:49 PM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?

I don't think it will ever get stabled, its the main reason why bitcoin is profitable. The price fluctuation gives us a lot of profit because we can buy at a very low price and sell it on a very high price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 122
January 13, 2018, 11:36:56 PM
I don't think bitcoin price will stop to fluctuate soon, Bitcoin price will continue to increase since many people are investing on it and there are also people selling their bitcoins when they want to get profit that's why bitcoin price is decreasing. For as long as there are people who buy and sell bitcoins, its price will go up and down.
Yes, being volatile of bitcoin is non stop because the value of crypto currency is based on the demand and supplies of every coin. Many people are continouos adopting bitcoin that is why the demand are continue increasing the is why changing in value are constant.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
January 13, 2018, 10:43:01 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 10:00:21 PM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?

I think you don't get it. That is why people are more attracted on bitcoin because if it goes up, there's no limit but could also go in the other way but we all believe that it's more upward movement.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 06:59:07 PM
It's part of manipulation but i think bitcoin will not hit hard to the floor i mean bitcoin will not reach 0 but it will dump a 50% price and will bounce back to 250% or more that's a good price movement of bitcoin as of now we could see some good and bad news of bitcoin but currently the state of bitcoin is purely speculative to those who don't believe

True,  i think bitcoin price will become lower than we expected but not that lower that eventually lost it's value.

I also believe with this perception. I guess bitcoin will not totally  become more cheaper or even lost it's value.  Others are just making it worst when btc fluctuates, be reminded that the rise and fall of BTC price is a normal flow in trading because we cannot control the flow of supply  and demand.

many people are like to see bitcoin price is down because they can buy bitcoin with the lower price especially if that person has big money. but unfortunately, much negative news that keeps saying that bitcoin will end and makes the price up and down. actually, if we can use the fluctuations, then we can get some benefits from this and I think more people will like if the price is up and down because they can search another profit.
But to me i think that bitcoin price is already too much down and i do not think that it will fell down any more, but i think that now the time is for the increase in the price of bitcoin, i think that now bitcoin price will start increasing and will very soon reach to a very high price may me we will see the price of bitcoin trading above 30000$ in next few months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
January 13, 2018, 03:35:16 PM

No!, Currently the bitcoin price is still fluctuating, but the frequency is very low.
I think, currently bitcoin is in stable position, which is $ 14,000.  My analysis shows 'down and rising' the bitcoin price always comes back at $ 14,000.

It's part of manipulation but i think bitcoin will not hit hard to the floor i mean bitcoin will not reach 0 but it will dump a 50% price and will bounce back to 250% or more that's a good price movement of bitcoin as of now we could see some good and bad news of bitcoin but currently the state of bitcoin is purely speculative to those who don't believe

I agree with your opinion, It's part of manipulation.
While the growth rate of the bitcoin has slowed over the last two weeks, the past history of bitcoin increases shows considerable fluctuations during december 2017, and this is also due to the manipulation of the great whales seperti : CME Group, CBOE, Crypto Facilities Ltd, and Man Group.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
January 13, 2018, 10:29:22 AM
It's difficult to make prediction, moreover that there is a big manipulation power by whales.
But I this that in some weeks bitcoin will start to rise again
It is really true that its hard to predict the price of bitcoin because it really fluctuates big differences from time to time but let's hope that it rises more often.
This fluctuation and volatility is not only limited to that of bitcoin but same is the case with each of the crypto currency which is present there in the world of digital currencies. It is indeed very much difficult to predict the future value of bitcoin but this volatile nature of bitcoin is something which is helping most of the people in having some very good amount of money and because of that people are getting rich.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
January 13, 2018, 05:32:24 AM
Crypto world is all about manipulation and the price fluctuation everyday is just manipulation from the whales.

Manipulators, Influencers - call with whatever you want, it is the same. Whales are big part of the market, and they can really sway new investors to their favor, sad part is, we can't really stop them from doing this and we either go with the flow or go against them. But we all know that going against them is futile. That's why we need to mitigate the risk of them manipulating the price. If we see that the price is going down, then better hold and buy bitcoin back at cheap prices, and when the price is going up, just be cool don't need to do anything and if you are thinking of selling, better dump it at top price and then re-enter the market again. This is how we should take advantage of bitcoin wild price swing.

I'm afraid that with this logic in mind and this approach in hand you are likely to lose all to whoever is taking your money, whales or not. From my perspective, this is a totally wrong attitude, I mean doing anything to mitigate the risk of whales manipulating the price. You are not there to fight anyone, you are there to earn profits, and this is what should be your top priority. Whether it means holding or selling or even buying more depends entirely on current market situation.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
January 13, 2018, 04:51:58 AM
It's difficult to make prediction, moreover that there is a big manipulation power by whales.
But I this that in some weeks bitcoin will start to rise again
It is really true that its hard to predict the price of bitcoin because it really fluctuates big differences from time to time but let's hope that it rises more often.
Yeah its true, no one can predict what exactly will bitcoin can be price,  we know that the price will be higher but we can not predict the exact amount and sometimes the prediction will not happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
January 13, 2018, 04:20:07 AM
Bubble is characterized by increase in price followed by price drop. Cryptos usually bubbled and thats normal. Last december, bitcoin's prices dropped to 14,000USD, and now price starts to rise again. Price fluctuations happen because of many reasons such as, bad news, government or banks announcements about bitcoin or other cryptos, holidays, etc. Its price is very unpredictable, and i think stability in price is very hard to achieve; instead its price will continue rise (with some fluctuations) as time passed by.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 13, 2018, 03:40:17 AM
Crypto world is all about manipulation and the price fluctuation everyday is just manipulation from the whales.

Manipulators, Influencers - call with whatever you want, it is the same. Whales are big part of the market, and they can really sway new investors to their favor, sad part is, we can't really stop them from doing this and we either go with the flow or go against them. But we all know that going against them is futile. That's why we need to mitigate the risk of them manipulating the price. If we see that the price is going down, then better hold and buy bitcoin back at cheap prices, and when the price is going up, just be cool don't need to do anything and if you are thinking of selling, better dump it at top price and then re-enter the market again. This is how we should take advantage of bitcoin wild price swing.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
January 13, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
I thought that trading on the stock exchange would stabilize the bitcoin rate. But, apparently, this does not happen. Of course, the cost of bitcoin does not increase as quickly as in December. But fluctuations in 2000 for 2-3 days did not stop.
Bitcoin is a way far away from the word stability. It is going to take a lot of time before this happens and honestly I don't want this to come true. That will actually make Bitcoin lose its charm and popularity. Definitely, if it doesn't fluctuate investors cannot get good profit.

In addition to this, I am in love with the rate at which Bitcoin changes its value making it possible for the investors to increase their capital within no time.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
January 13, 2018, 01:59:33 AM
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
January 13, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

True,  i think bitcoin price will become lower than we expected but not that lower that eventually lost it's value.

I also believe with this perception. I guess bitcoin will not totally  become more cheaper or even lost it's value.  Others are just making it worst when btc fluctuates, be reminded that the rise and fall of BTC price is a normal flow in trading because we cannot control the flow of supply  and demand.

many people are like to see bitcoin price is down because they can buy bitcoin with the lower price especially if that person has big money. but unfortunately, much negative news that keeps saying that bitcoin will end and makes the price up and down. actually, if we can use the fluctuations, then we can get some benefits from this and I think more people will like if the price is up and down because they can search another profit.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 10:11:29 PM
The price fluctuation is not bad at all. It is even beneficial to traders and big investors. When the price drops sharply then we have a chance to buy at lower cost. Think of it that way.
Pages:
Jump to: