Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price fluctuation - page 5. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?

In fact in recent weeks its price has remained fairly stable. I think we could see a less volatile bitcoin throughout this year once the big investors will be looking at the bitcoin long-term returns, seeing in the bitcoin rather a reliable store of value, which will gradually lead to a more mature and less volatile market.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
January 10, 2018, 03:59:49 AM
Bitcoin price is fluctuate because many investors are investing bitcoin. Anyways that is the natural attitude of bitcoin. Every second is very important, it could be low or high. It will be fluctuate when it is Christmas because many investors use their money to celebrate not to invest for awhile.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 02:31:33 AM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard?

We cant hide the fact that a lot of people join bitcoin because of its fluctuation, well its a smart move to gain profit for doing nothing at all.
Yearly bitcoin will fluctuate at an abnormal state (what they call bull run), this fluctuation is the main reason why bitcoin become so popular.

But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?

After the bubble has burst gradually bitcoin price will become stable, it doesnt happen overnight or even a week for it to become stable.
It will took 2-3 months for bitcoin to have a stable price at the market.
Activity: 52
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 02:28:50 AM
I can say, bitcoin price is very unstable this past few days. Before last year ends, bitcoin price takes a boom in meeting a higher value and until now is recovering to surpass the ceiling price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 02:26:14 AM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?

Fluctuation is very normal trend of bitcoin no one can predict and judge the exact situation about the price stable of bitcoin because it is like a bubble. when we go on an investment just be aware your self or accept whatever happen of your investment because this is not a bank that profit become huge and large income after so many years. Although bitcoin much better income than bank or any investment but you just need being wise if you want to raise a big income
Activity: 308
January 10, 2018, 02:16:30 AM
All my time spent in crypto has proven that every coin is susceptible to fluctuations and this is because of how it is marketed. Buyers and sellers keep on changing prices and that fluctuates the trade price. But one thing I know is tgat the price of bitcoin eventually rise even after fluctuation but we just dobt know that moment it'll hapoen. Thats my opinion
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 10, 2018, 01:52:17 AM
I think bitcoin will continue to fluctuate, because of the limited stock of bitcoin while market demand continues to rise, this is one of the properties of bitcoin, so whoever is careful then he will gain
Its fluctuation, it will continue to rise and fall. But I can't imagine why only ETH is the only coin that is surviving this bloody weeks, it has been seen before that bitcoin is the only coin that survives when the whole market of altcoins is bloody but now it's only ETH and few alts that are surviving and it was very hard pullover for bitcoin. So this is the cause of the error that was made of CMC while removing a korean exchange?
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 10, 2018, 01:29:05 AM
Why all this talks about a bubble, if bitcoin is a bubble it could has bursted long ago if the price of bitcoin drop to as low as 0.00 cent it has not still bursted because it will still rise again as long as bitcoin is still listed in the exchange market. A bubble is just the same as ponzi scheme which do not have any value in the exchange market but are just play mind games on the people and can burst out of existence at any point in time, bitcoin price will continue to fluctuate because there is what we call price control in the exchange market if a price of a commodity goes high in the market it is expected to come down in other to correct the chart. And also under that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are so volatile in nature and at that their price is not stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 09, 2018, 11:31:29 PM
I think why the price of Bitcoin is fluctuation in factors it and process more adjusted the most its site and adjusts it to improve the trend of livelihood Bitcoin so fluctuation the price of Bitcoin.The price of Bitcoin is lower and upward but if you every this i'm sure increase this up to reach million.
Activity: 246
January 09, 2018, 11:08:03 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to fluctuate, because of the limited stock of bitcoin while market demand continues to rise, this is one of the properties of bitcoin, so whoever is careful then he will gain
Activity: 280
January 09, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
In fact, Bitcoin is experiencing a lot of negative information from the media to the media. They argue that Bitcoin is just a bubble, there is no future for this market, and investing in Bitcoin and crypto will be risky. My point is that if you have good knowledge of cryptocurrency, you will have a great chance of making a profit when investing in this market.
Activity: 434
January 09, 2018, 09:52:56 PM
As currencies that have exchange rates against other currencies, Bitcoin price movements also show fluctuations. It is not infrequently used by users to make Bitcoin as a trading asset
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
January 09, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

Well, it doesn't matter if the bitcoin bubble would bursting as much as this year for examble but it should'nt get it stable it's price even if the demand would greatly impressive in a market. It would not eliminate the flactuation beyond the degree or pumping because that what makes him uniqueness in a platform.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
January 09, 2018, 09:06:34 PM
Then it won't be used as a currency and it can't be seen as one. Most people are scared to be the next 10.000 btc pizza guy.
If you want crypto to be used as a currency the price must be somewhat stable , or else it is just a asset.
Activity: 789
January 09, 2018, 08:58:58 PM
I think the bitcoin price instability will continue to happen. Because as we know that the appeal of bitcoin is a fluctuating price, and can not be predicted
Activity: 189
January 09, 2018, 08:13:13 PM
Bitcoin price is always volatile, the price is always changing everytime. Let's see a few months ago, the price could go up 5 times,  and the price becomes very high. Now the price gets down. This is because it adjusts the state of the bitcoin market. If the range of ups and downs of bitcoin price is not so far,  I assume it is still normal because bitcoin is not easy for us to predict.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
January 09, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
Hard to say however this is for sure The users of Bitcoin is still at estimation about 15% the population in the world which might we think Bitcoin is at its prime mode haha. I do hope so Bitcoin would not be so much attractive cause it will cause some damage regarding from the governments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
January 09, 2018, 07:11:24 PM
Actually, bitcoin us still at good state. Its normal for bitcoin to show sudden fluctuation. Surely it will once again regain its price in the coming month. Possibly it Will reach 60K$ in the coming months. Just keep on hilding and trust the process, bitcoin is still gaining trust and demand from people. Hope for a better and do not let negative ideas dump your coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
January 09, 2018, 07:06:42 PM
The abnormal increase in Bitcoin is due to the fact that Bitcoin is affected by negative news from online newspapers, which is only a temporary decrease in exchange rates. It is now possible to see the altcoin rising very rapidly in exchange rates, but I expect it to be a springboard to push up the Bitcoin exchange rate rapidly in the future. Long-term investment in Bitcoin remains the best choice.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
January 09, 2018, 06:37:26 PM
it seems that currently bitcoin has stopped fluctuation,
but I am not sure that at the moment it is a price correction,
because fluctuation is not hard now.
now ergerakan relatively weak,
but this still provides benefits
Pages:
Jump to: