Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price fluctuation - page 8. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 10:56:16 AM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?
Bitcoin is still a very young currency. It still has to reach a lot of people around the world. This means that people will be willing to buy it at any cost. This is what leads to bitcoin Volatility. Moreover the unregulated aspect of cryptos makes the situation even worse. I think once it reaches to a big mass people buy bitcoin it will stabilize a lot. There is nothing like bubble burst currently.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
December 31, 2017, 10:46:53 AM
Will bitcoin price ever cease to fluctuate so hard? I mean currently it seems as if it's fluctuating just because of the trends among people who believe that investing into bitcoin, given some time, is 100% profit. But what if the so called bubble would burst, shouldn't the price get more stable?
To be frank, I had thought about this a while ago. And I think that bitcoin fluctuations will one day weaken. Some of the extinct coins once had fluctuations (even though not as bitcoin has). Honestly, the unresolved issues around bitcoin and backlog of transactions will kill people's interest in bitcoin and destroy its flutuations.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
December 31, 2017, 10:48:10 AM
The have been an increased trend by speculator's and that has greatly influence the price of bitcoin in recent time, the fluctuations in bitcoin price in the exchange market is part of the nature of bitcoin. that is what make bitcoin volatile, infact volatility is the spices in cryptocurrencies market when the price goes down people sell and buyers buy in cheap price and when the price goes up they sell and make gain in that way now investors come into bitcoin. I believe after this holiday period the price of bitcoin will go up to 250% again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
December 31, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

Probably not. Bitcoin at it's core has a value determined by the investors and the users. With that, we know that there is no physical backing behind it. Because of that, it's hard to effectively price the coin. Bitcoin, I'd say is not really a bubble right now. For a bubble, I'd say that the price needs to be inflated. Right now, Bitcoin has been going down and I think a bubble has already burst. I doubt that we'll see a calmer Bitcoin in the near future

I couldn't agree more with player514. Bitcoin is Bitcoin because of its volatility. You cannot avoid its flactuations due to the fact that its already established in its nature to be so. If proper usage was to be imposed towards Bitcoin where people would use it wisely and not damage its balance, then most probably its volatility would be somehow controlled. With regards to Bitcoin being a bubble, it can be seen that it has a certain trend that can be affected by different factors. If it was a bubble, then it should'nt be recovering after it just bursted.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
December 31, 2017, 10:13:07 AM
Bitcoin is a bubble!! That's what people say whenever there is a drop in bitcoib price didn't they realize that fluctuations is really what makes bitcoin popular and that every drop is a sign that a new high record will be expected. This is how the market needs to go through so that stability of bitcoin can be test in the end we still celebratr because the value will still end up appreciating
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 31, 2017, 10:08:44 AM
Up and down are very common in bitcoin, people are experiencing this since at the start and there is no wonder that it will happen repetitively. We accept the reality and we should always be preferred of what will happen to bitcoin as it will continue from its journey.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 09:44:13 AM
It's part of manipulation but i think bitcoin will not hit hard to the floor i mean bitcoin will not reach 0 but it will dump a 50% price and will bounce back to 250% or more that's a good price movement of bitcoin as of now we could see some good and bad news of bitcoin but currently the state of bitcoin is purely speculative to those who don't believe
I like optimistic thinking. It isn't about bubbles that have been burst or not, but purely about business. With so much bad news spreading FUD about bitcoin it seems the public is saturated to speculate to holding bitcoin at the moments. Although currently bitcoin is falling dip, it doesn't mean will died.
This is only the time when everything needs correction, sooner or later the price will go back and up to 200% even more. We will realize that the effort so far to develop bitcoin is not worth it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
December 31, 2017, 09:39:36 AM

Probably not. Bitcoin at it's core has a value determined by the investors and the users. With that, we know that there is no physical backing behind it. Because of that, it's hard to effectively price the coin. Bitcoin, I'd say is not really a bubble right now. For a bubble, I'd say that the price needs to be inflated. Right now, Bitcoin has been going down and I think a bubble has already burst. I doubt that we'll see a calmer Bitcoin in the near future

If any theory says that next year bitcoin will be calmer than before, I so want to see it. Because I understand, starting with the present, even bitcoin fluctuations will become more extreme than ever. There is about 20% bitcoin left to mine. And in 2 years, the coin reward will decrease from 12.5 to 6.25 coins. It all means it will be harder to get bitcoin and this is what triggers the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 09:38:54 AM
Maybe because of the move of the world price market. Bit coin have its price up and down maybe it's all about the more demand to its low supply or low demand low supply. Always unstable movement of the price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 31, 2017, 09:25:32 AM
Price of any currency is determined by the flow of demand and supply. In traditional currencies supply get controlled by the central authority. So fluctuation remains in control. Bitcoin is a decentralised currency backed or regulated by no authority. So bitcoin price is determined by purely demand and supply. Bitcoin`s supply is restricted but its demand is ever growing that is why volatility is far more in bitcoin. This volatility increases bitcoin`s fluctuation. No one can control it.
Activity: 291
Merit: 119
December 31, 2017, 08:03:19 AM
Okay again with this bubble.

Let's assume that bubble has already burst,people that are thinking that it isn't popping yet. Do you realize that bitcoin has fell down at $19,000 - $12,000.

I dont think it have yet bursted. The recent decrease that we have been saying may most likely not be the burst of bubble but just temporary downfall.
Reasons can be attributed to the holiday season. People have been selling their bitcoin holdings extensively because of the holidays, also the recent spike in price was quite a cake walk for overnight investors to gain good profit.

Thus most of them have been selling their holdings in the recent times which have possible caused this sharp decline in value and pricing.
Hopefully after the holidays are over and we progress in the new year, bitcoin value shall have some stability over time and may possibly gain it value back too.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 07:59:26 AM
I think if Bitcoin prices are to be stable, long term investors, investors who just want to invest in 3-4 months and then do not invest, have made Bitcoin erratic, now it's only a small reduction, but if there are long-term investors then I think it will be more stable...
Activity: 75
Merit: 3
December 31, 2017, 07:54:45 AM
Yes, because bitcoin price not stable yet, and no one can make sure what will happen next. But bitcoin still profitable.
Actually the price control by investors so they price fluctuation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
December 31, 2017, 07:05:47 AM
This quite normal. Bitcoin hit the peak so fast then we can expect that bitcoin will stabilize in higher spot or settle down in lower spot.  This field is business and business is about the markets supply and demand and this affects the whole cycle of BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
December 31, 2017, 06:56:01 AM

We don't know as we can't predict what will come next because i believed there are lot of attempt to dump bitcoin and as well as all digital currencies but in talking of bitcoin alone if the price value will go deeper it will become the opportunity to buy as much as we can so that we could be onboard when it rise up next year. So nothing to worry about and keep on holding.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
December 31, 2017, 06:16:26 AM
It's part of manipulation but i think bitcoin will not hit hard to the floor i mean bitcoin will not reach 0 but it will dump a 50% price and will bounce back to 250% or more that's a good price movement of bitcoin as of now we could see some good and bad news of bitcoin but currently the state of bitcoin is purely speculative to those who don't believe

i agree...all business  experiences flactuation but it is common knowledge that it will not continue that way so ni worries and let us wait till it hit high again
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
December 31, 2017, 06:01:58 AM
It might not happen that way. There is always some sort of analogy in the crypto currency where investment inflow is maintained with those investors who we call as whales and they invest a lot more money into it and hold it for very long time. When they do this, they actually naturally make the market capitalism locked to some point and this gives us the price of bitcoin which we are currently seeing today. Now why those fluctuation? Well, they will come in when people like you and me who are small investors will invest in small chunks and will will also fear of loosing the money so we will cash out pretty fast. This cream layer over the cake is what you looking at currently and this is what fluctuate the bitcoin a lot. And no its not a bubble, it real deal with real people making money out of it and spending money over it. :-D
That is why we need to go with the flow as well we don't need to panic all the time, and those whales cannot really control, it is their advantage thay they do have a money to buy coins as much as they want, so for us who are suffering to buy bitcoin a lot is to buy even for a little and just hold it and eventually we can have what we aim for.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
December 31, 2017, 05:45:25 AM
It might not happen that way. There is always some sort of analogy in the crypto currency where investment inflow is maintained with those investors who we call as whales and they invest a lot more money into it and hold it for very long time. When they do this, they actually naturally make the market capitalism locked to some point and this gives us the price of bitcoin which we are currently seeing today. Now why those fluctuation? Well, they will come in when people like you and me who are small investors will invest in small chunks and will will also fear of loosing the money so we will cash out pretty fast. This cream layer over the cake is what you looking at currently and this is what fluctuate the bitcoin a lot. And no its not a bubble, it real deal with real people making money out of it and spending money over it. :-D
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
December 31, 2017, 05:28:24 AM
Bitcoin has been fluctuate in price since the beginning and there is no time that it has ever have a stable price till date. The major reasons why bitcoin has not been used by mainstreams shop and retail shop is because bitcoin price fluctuate a lot. We need stability to be able to used bitcoin as currency and for bitcoin to be adopted all over the world as money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 31, 2017, 03:52:01 AM
The fluctuation is good in a sense from this we come to know that this currency is circulating in the market but if the people use this currency for transaction or trading then it is good if the bitcoin is withdraw then the effect is highly fluctuating the bitcoin price. Since last month before the Christmas the bitcoin were withdraw for the event of this Christmas for celebration and the now they are moving back they are buying bitcoin in their countries.
Pages:
Jump to: