Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering! - page 22. (Read 32489 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
May 25, 2017, 11:37:50 AM
With the rise in bitcoin prices as now many bitcoin users are happy with it but some people there must also feel disappointed with the rise in bitcoin prices.

those people are the people when all of us was saying: "buy bitcoin" and they did not listen and not only that but they were saying it's scam etc etc...
and of course those that choose to invest to gold, silver etc etc.... the future is here! we live it!
It is no exaggeration to say that Bitcoin is the new gold. Maybe people investing in gold will have good returns in the future, but I think they will be small results in terms of proportion with Bitcoin.
However, investing in gold may be safer for these people, especially when it comes to large sums of money.
Right now you are all right, because Bitcoin's price is more than recovering now, it is getting in a new all time highs and its not stopping yet. Not even the big players are selling their position hoping to get the most of their Bitcoin. And we have to understand Gold is now a stable asset comparing is to the way you will earn with Bitcoin is simply not right, because Bitcoin is volatile.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
May 25, 2017, 11:29:10 AM
With the rise in bitcoin prices as now many bitcoin users are happy with it but some people there must also feel disappointed with the rise in bitcoin prices.

those people are the people when all of us was saying: "buy bitcoin" and they did not listen and not only that but they were saying it's scam etc etc...
and of course those that choose to invest to gold, silver etc etc.... the future is here! we live it!
It is no exaggeration to say that Bitcoin is the new gold. Maybe people investing in gold will have good returns in the future, but I think they will be small results in terms of proportion with Bitcoin.
However, investing in gold may be safer for these people, especially when it comes to large sums of money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 25, 2017, 11:20:00 AM
Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets
At the present time now the value of bitcoin 2780$ which is really obvious  that Gold has been surpassed by the bitcoin
and continuously more increasing in the market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
May 25, 2017, 03:53:55 AM

They choose their destiny we choose ours, we cannot accommodate people who are close minded.
Now we are celebrating and they are just jealous, I hope they can still ride with the wave, lol..
This is amazing, I've never seen a price increase like this before.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
May 25, 2017, 02:30:43 AM

Activity: 588
Merit: 256
May 24, 2017, 09:46:26 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
May 24, 2017, 09:36:33 PM
It is already recovered. It been five years now and bitcoin reached to 2000+ already. It won't fall ever, though it will go down in between but it has to come up again and more than before. So I'm having this feeling it doesn't really fall in the market. It has a lot of weightage.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 24, 2017, 09:32:06 PM
Bitcoins price at this state will never go down i think since pumpers of this coins is craving to reach their goal to $2000 mark,no matter how bitcoins price decrease it will justkick back

It is definitely going to keep on pumping. There's no such as pumpers at this point, because it's a normal demand that is becoming higher. And expect the price will go up to $2,000 and after seeing the price of bitcoin reach at $2,000 hope for another ATH and after reaching that new ATH, just do cycle again.

I have my targets at $2000 as well. I think at that price there will be a big sell off so I wouldnt hold it through that level. Who am I to say though, bitcoins price might just not stop going up since there are so many developments recently.
If your target is $2,000 price mark then you can actually sell now because the price of bitcoin is very up high now from your target and i think it is better to just hold now and keep it for more months and years because there is higher price to come and if you have patience then you can guarantee a good income after a long time of waiting and holding.
I targeted $2000 as well and I was lucky enough not to sell because I was away from my computer so I physically couldnt. I am trailing a very tight stop loss at the moment in fear of an upcoming dump.

Targeting that amount too,and im praying that dump may not happen since I'd been saving it for future.

There will be no dump that is going to happen but only correction. And we are already at $2,000 so your targets are already reached and because of your patience there will be more to come. And I'm pretty sure that we are going to see the price of bitcoin at $3,000 very soon even with those corrections on the way.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 24, 2017, 09:26:07 PM
It just totally recovered, from the $1k it goes up and up they don't stop and gives an excitement to everyone. All bitcoin user now are greedy to convert in local currency but the market is still pump. Investor and some countries join the market to get profit. This time who have a bitcoin and save it in past month are lucky they almost have a big profit.

Others prediction before the year ends is $2k but it almost $2.5k and it is the month of may how about in december it is totally pump and become popular.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
May 24, 2017, 08:41:03 PM
Bitcoins price at this state will never go down i think since pumpers of this coins is craving to reach their goal to $2000 mark,no matter how bitcoins price decrease it will justkick back

It is definitely going to keep on pumping. There's no such as pumpers at this point, because it's a normal demand that is becoming higher. And expect the price will go up to $2,000 and after seeing the price of bitcoin reach at $2,000 hope for another ATH and after reaching that new ATH, just do cycle again.

I have my targets at $2000 as well. I think at that price there will be a big sell off so I wouldnt hold it through that level. Who am I to say though, bitcoins price might just not stop going up since there are so many developments recently.
If your target is $2,000 price mark then you can actually sell now because the price of bitcoin is very up high now from your target and i think it is better to just hold now and keep it for more months and years because there is higher price to come and if you have patience then you can guarantee a good income after a long time of waiting and holding.
I targeted $2000 as well and I was lucky enough not to sell because I was away from my computer so I physically couldnt. I am trailing a very tight stop loss at the moment in fear of an upcoming dump.

Targeting that amount too,and im praying that dump may not happen since I'd been saving it for future.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
May 24, 2017, 07:51:27 PM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 24, 2017, 07:29:18 PM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
May 24, 2017, 05:20:54 PM

legendary
May 24, 2017, 03:23:09 PM
one week before about i thought that we would have a dump and we had a mini one.... i tend to belive that up is the one and only road we will have for the future!
if chinese people realize what is happening they would make all of us very rich.... don't forget 21.000.000 BTC would only be in the market...
anyone knows home many Chinese are in the world??? Smiley
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 19, 2017, 09:05:06 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 552
May 19, 2017, 09:00:12 AM
yeah bitcoin price going to stronger and i do not think that bitcoin will again decrease its price because bitcoin price is very much high and adoption of  bitcoin is also increasing everyday i am sure bitcoin never down its price because bitcoin going to powerful everyday and i am sure bitcoin willl be reach it price to $2000 in 2 or 3 weeks. 
Yes I agree with you, in the future will many people, corporations adopt bitcoin on their business
bitcoin is new revolution in currencies and internet
 bitcoin will makes easy in marketing of products with accept bitcoin, the costumers will come from
 around the countries not on local area only.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
May 18, 2017, 02:00:42 PM
The price has recovered long time ago and it keeps climbing up,all the time. Some say this is a bubble that it,will burst soon but it doesn't have to be that way. It's.understandable that people are scared a bit because so far they always had experiences with some kind of dump that followed the pump and current price and the trends almost look like they are too good to be true.
I think Bitcoin experienced two good corrections and right now the value is somewhat indicative of what it would be realistically. Maybe give or take $50, but I would say that Bitcoin is in a bit less of a bubble state than it was a week and a half ago. Maybe there is only support at the $1,700 range, but even then it's still nice and high, and I don't think anyone can complain about something like that

I don't think it is in a bubble right now

In general, any highly speculative asset like Bitcoin is always in a state of a permanent bubble (unless it hits ground some day), so there is no particular difference between price being 500 dollars or 5,000 dollars per coin. I understand that this is a bit counterintuitive but if assume that Bitcoin "fair price" is essentially at 0, you will feel a lot easier. In this way, you can't possibly say that today, when Bitcoin price is over 1,800 dollars per coin it is in a bigger bubble than yesterday, when its price was only 1,600 dollars. In other words, the higher price doesn't mean that it is closer to a correction or crash (otherwise, we would have never reached today's levels in the first place, while earning profits would be a pushover). Higher price certainly contributes to higher volatility, but that's pretty much all
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
May 18, 2017, 01:33:15 PM
yeah bitcoin price going to stronger and i do not think that bitcoin will again decrease its price because bitcoin price is very much high and adoption of  bitcoin is also increasing everyday i am sure bitcoin never down its price because bitcoin going to powerful everyday and i am sure bitcoin willl be reach it price to $2000 in 2 or 3 weeks. 
legendary
May 18, 2017, 01:15:44 PM
well when you speak about value - money everything is in the game.
N.1 rule: 99% of the people here don't know when is low or when is hi.
It is very easy to say something in general like: don't sell low Smiley but when you trade it is a different story.
and this story has the weak hands and the good ones Smiley guess who wins... the point here after so many years is to HODL Smiley
we are going to see double prices from now very soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
May 18, 2017, 12:12:12 AM
It's good to know the price is recovering since my brother bought quite a lot bitcoin when the price is cheap. We shouldn't doubt bitcoin though, since it had survived for years till now. It will be great to buy bitcoins when they are cheap and invest them until the price is high, then we will get more profits, rather than selling them when the price is low cause you're afraid it will keep decreasing in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: