Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price rising and rising. Is it time to sell before another price down? - page 2. (Read 2828 times)

Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Forget about selling this time, better to hold your coins. Just sell it if you really need it for emergency. The price of bitcoin will not go down anymore, now it will continue to rising every month.

Yes i agree, todays bitcoim price is at $8k- $9k it is not yet high as we all wanted. Lets just first hold our bitcoins until the price if you think is high. It is also true that if already need the money, well you dont have choice but to sell it for you to provide something that is important. But as of now if you can still wait then lets just wait and support more on bitcoin and believe that down tick will not happen.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Forget about selling this time, better to hold your coins. Just sell it if you really need it for emergency. The price of bitcoin will not go down anymore, now it will continue to rising every month.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
If you are doing margin trading, anytime will be good to buy/sell. However, if you are into long-term bitcoin investment, any time now if not a good time to sell- it's actually good time to buy.

The bitcoin price is drifting lower recently. We have to be very careful before we buy more bitcoin. The other coins are doing quite well.
It depends on a situation ,if ever you need money thats the good thing to sell your bitcoin but if you have to keep holding for the future so its up to you .Prices of bitcoin is very worth it all depends of the situations. All chances are here, there offers is such a life changer .Even its flunctuating there price in over the years past by i believe that time will come will be able the prices will be stable and a huge profit to earned.Plan all your decision in able to support those things like financial education of your future family.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Now, February 2018 price of bitcoin crashes to a deeper crash from almost 18k to 7k last days. Now from 7k to 9k above.  You buy now, not later to make another good choice.

I also think this is the best time for those who came to know about bitcoins later. I have took out some savings to buy extra for this month as prices are low currently.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Now, February 2018 price of bitcoin crashes to a deeper crash from almost 18k to 7k last days. Now from 7k to 9k above.  You buy now, not later to make another good choice.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
If you sell now, then I am sure that you will regret about your decision later. You need to understand that the basics are still quite strong. The prices are subdued, due to the heavy volumes from panic selling. Once that is over, the exchange rates are going to recover.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"

Already it hit $730.

So is it time to sell? Or you think it will go more higher?

If you really did sell your bitcoin that time, i think you are now thinking about it.
well now what? its 2018 and if you did the same thing now as bitcoin is rising well you will make a mistake again.
just hold brother. you dont want to see what will happen next without holding this coin.
You are right is the OP sold the bitcoins at that time then will be worrying now.So from this we can understand that we need to hols our bitcoin when the price dumps and if investors want to reap the real profit hold until 2030.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101

Already it hit $730.

If you really did sell your bitcoin that time, i think you are now thinking about it.
well now what? its 2018 and if you did the same thing now as bitcoin is rising well you will make a mistake again.
just hold brother. you dont want to see what will happen next without holding this coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Btc prices are rising,so if you sell before the price goes down we'll get profit.However,it'll be wise to hold without selling because it'll increase prices over time.In my case,I'll keep some Btc for all time and sell coin for anything else.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
The decision is entirely up to you if you are satisfied witht he price increase of bitcoin but if you feel like it could still go a little higher then hold if you can. And also if the money is needed, now would be the right time to sell before it drops down back again.
Activity: 448
Do not rush with this decision, the price is fluctuating but still a little is going up it's worth it to wait for a price acceptable for you
Activity: 338
Merit: 102

Already it hit $730.

i am a person who have a patience in life i could rather choose to wait for the real price they have but if the price will still go up then i will sell my bitcoin for the right price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Already it hit $730.

Its your own choice and instinct.Because if you see the price and it seems to be okay for you, then maybe you can sell it.But there will be still chance that it can grow up.But there were also chances that it could fall down.But it you arent still in need for money, you can still wait.
Activity: 104
It depends on our needs, if we have the need for money, why still have to wait for the price to go up, hurry up ..
If it does not have a need, I think it should last a bit until the price goes up to the level you feel good.
Activity: 114
You are the one who decide for yourself if you sell it already or just wait until the price will rise.If you need already money for emergency its good to sell it already but if i were you, just wait for a few days because as we all know that the price will go up.
Activity: 434

Already it hit $730.

It is depending on you if you want to sell it if your profit is good for you, But i will say that bitcoin  price will still increase as the bitcoin halving happens, it could reach 1100$ maybe,( just my prediction)  If you have much bitcoins, Just dont sell it. Just save it and wait for nextmonth
Bitcoin is said to be very volatile. It is liable to change rapidly and unpredictably. So notice when the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing, then we all know that there will be a tendency that it might go down any minute but it doesn't mean that you have to sell your bitcoins but instead buy more if you want and keep it for a long time. If bitcoin price become less you have nothing to be worry about, its only temporary, It will definitely go up high again. Just keep holding on.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
I think I should not sell it right now because it has a possibility in rising it price again this coming month even though it falls again I'm sure it will increase again like what happen before it increase it's price like crazy.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
For me I would just hold my bitcoin and see where would it take me ,
I would only cash out or sell whenever I needed some money for expenses and I would only cash out some or only the amount that I needed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Already it hit $730.

If you feel like it is time to already reach its price peak then maybe you would sell it.But there were instances that it will grow and rise.But the sad part is there were chances, that after a rise there were a huge fall if you still wait.
Activity: 418
"simply getting the job done"

Already it hit $730.

If the number is profitable for you please sell. But my advice you be patient, my estimate there is higher than that.
Pages:
Jump to: