Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price rising and rising. Is it time to sell before another price down? - page 6. (Read 2828 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Selling would also depend on what your target is. And at what price you bought your bitcons. If you were among the patient ones holding since the price is just $200, that is more than 300% increase and I wouldn't blame any holder if they will sell everything now.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
[u r l=http://youmeandbtc.com/bitcoin-converter][i m g]http://youmeandbtc.com/bitcoin-converter-php.php?dir=frombtc&val=1&cur=usd&btctype=btc&exchange=Bitstamp&dec=8&bgc=DDEEFF&txtc=111133[/img][/url]

Already it hit $730.

So is it time to sell? Or you think it will go more higher?

if you ask me i say the price will continue going higher and higher for the foreseeable future and will break the ATH soon.
but to decide whether or not to sell is only up to you and how much you are doing risk management.

p.s. thanks for the link to the price image, it looks a little bit bloated but i was looking for something like this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Already it hit $730.

I think it's also good if you want to wait more days, because i think the price of bitcoin will keep increase until the halving come and today, the bitcoin's price increase again.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
I am holding it little longer maybe a week or two. I was considering selling it when it reached the 650$ mark but as you see its rising ans rising. I am looking for some 900-1000$ price to sell.
Activity: 322
Like few years ago I didn't knew bitcoin had future. But I now believe in it Cheesy

Those who are holding bitcoins bought when it was a shitcoin, their investment will be blown now Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Already it hit $730.

It is depending on you if you want to sell it if your profit is good for you, But i will say that bitcoin  price will still increase as the bitcoin halving happens, it could reach 1100$ maybe,( just my prediction)  If you have much bitcoins, Just dont sell it. Just save it and wait for nextmonth
I agree with you. I sell it if you really need that money man If you don't need it right away set a goal price that you will sell all your bitcoins.
Activity: 210

Already it hit $730.

It is depending on you if you want to sell it if your profit is good for you, But i will say that bitcoin  price will still increase as the bitcoin halving happens, it could reach 1100$ maybe,( just my prediction)  If you have much bitcoins, Just dont sell it. Just save it and wait for nextmonth
Activity: 126

Already it hit $730.

Wait till it reaches 900$thats the right time to sell bitcoin.
For now just hold your bitcoin a liitle  bit longer.
Activity: 322

Already it hit $730.

Pages:
Jump to: