Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price rising and rising. Is it time to sell before another price down? - page 4. (Read 2828 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Lick me like a lolipop
Not advisable to sell atm. Actually price goes down again for more or less than $10  from the price yesterday but theres still a big chance that it will goes up few months after halving like what others say.

Yeah not the right time to sell as it is expected that price will go higher in next few months so its better to hold and wait for the price rise and sell when it reaches to a descent level.
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Not advisable to sell atm. Actually price goes down again for more or less than $10  from the price yesterday but theres still a big chance that it will goes up few months after halving like what others say.

The price of the bitcoin will trade within a 20% range, say from $600 to $720. So $10 drop is still within that range.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you are contented on the profit that you will get then sell it. We can't tell how far its price will rise. But if you think its price will go higher than the current price then hold it. Just remember don't be greedy for profit when trading. Just be contented on your profit even if it is not that big. Don't let your emotion get over with you.
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
I am not selling at a moment as price is not too high to make profits from it, so I will prefer to hold and will  only sell when price reaches to my satisfactory level.

I think so. The price of the bitcoin will rise in the future as long as the user number increases. So it is better to hold.

Yeah holding is better and safe in compare to investing it anywhere and loosing our money as majority of users believe that we will see 4 digit price by the end of the year.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I am not selling at a moment as price is not too high to make profits from it, so I will prefer to hold and will  only sell when price reaches to my satisfactory level.

I think so. The price of the bitcoin will rise in the future as long as the user number increases. So it is better to hold.

Well maybe it is wise to hold it while waiting for the next price increase.  But wouldn't it wiser if you use it to produce more Bitcoin to hold for you?  Why not participate in altcoin trading, or some potential ICO?  The risk maybe there but well if you know someone who is good in trading or participating in ICO, why not ride with his investment?  So when time comes, your BTC will probably x2

The risk to being part of ico as you will never know when the pump will occur as well if the pump will happen, sometimes the coin ico ends and nothing happens, after a week someone pump the coin and start dumping, sure they able to make some profit but its a huge risk around ico.
That price should be achieved once again 700 dollars is just a step away.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Well maybe it is wise to hold it while waiting for the next price increase.  But wouldn't it wiser if you use it to produce more Bitcoin to hold for you?  Why not participate in altcoin trading, or some potential ICO?  The risk maybe there but well if you know someone who is good in trading or participating in ICO, why not ride with his investment?  So when time comes, your BTC will probably x2
Activity: 441

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Already it hit $730.

So is it time to sell? Or you think it will go more higher?
Wait till it reaches 900$ thats the right time to sell bitcoin.
For now just hold your bitcoin a little  bit longer.

I think it is not yet the time to sell your BTC. Last time it reaches for about 750$ even though Bitcoin halving is still not to be occurred. Many are keeping their bitcoins now so it can cause the value of the bitcoins to become high. It may rise up to 1000$. Just wait until the first week after havling and then you can sell your Bitcoins.

PS: Urgently sell your bitcoins when it reaches about 100$. Cause a sudden drop may occur.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Sometimes I think that it is the right time to sell before the halving because after the halving if the price does not increase then it will crash hard. Just checking the charts today we can see that the price today was $700 but crashed to $650 within a short period of time.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
It is always a must to sell bitcoin before the price down.  Selling it depends on how much is your target price.  Don't ask other, decide things according to your instinct.  If you see a profit and you are already comfortable with it, I suggest sell it, don't be too greedy. It might make your profit less for price of bitcoin isn't predictable.
Activity: 420

Already it hit $730.

So is it time to sell? Or you think it will go more higher?

The price of bitcoin is 656,90 USD (bitstamp) now and i'm sure it will go more higher because the halving is really close. I think it's better to wait 2-3 more days.
Activity: 447
It depends on your thoughts, if you think that you could buy lower on few days, in this case its good to sell now and buy lower. But no one is sure what prices will do.
of course no one can predict surely whether the price is going to increase or is it going to fall, though there are sometimes more posibilities to grow than fall

in my opinion bitcoin price is soon going to grow because people will be buying bitcoins before the halving in order to make some good money out of it, though thats just a guess
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
You shouldn't sell, you should just spend. Spending helps the Bitcoin economy, making the price goes up. Selling damages it and it makes the price go down.
Yeah spend bitcoin for some of your needs. I think this is not the apt time to sell your coins as it is expected the price hit high as a result of halving. So hold on to obtain secure profits.

Nothing is going according to plan at a moment as price has started to go down again, so it is confusing  situation whether to hold it or sell at current price.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Nothing is wrong and nothing is right. Bitcoin price is dynamic and it is bound to change. This latest price rose till $780 and many people sold of their holdings. That's human nature. They sold it because they have earned a massive profit.

However, one should remember that bitcoin is worth more than even $1000. So many people is holding bitcoin for long time with a hope that it will make their dream come true one day. I am one of them and I have not sold off my holding when the price was $780. I am holding for long term cause I am an optimist.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
You shouldn't sell, you should just spend. Spending helps the Bitcoin economy, making the price goes up. Selling damages it and it makes the price go down.
Yeah spend bitcoin for some of your needs. I think this is not the apt time to sell your coins as it is expected the price hit high as a result of halving. So hold on to obtain secure profits.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It depends on your thoughts, if you think that you could buy lower on few days, in this case its good to sell now and buy lower. But no one is sure what prices will do.
yeah everyone wants to do it. buy at a low price and selling at a high price. so that they can maximize benefit but sometimes that happens is not in line with expectations. the current high prices and will probably require you to buy if you want to profit because prices will go up
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I'm selling some because I expect a relatively big drop before we see another big increase, but I could be wrong. I'm also holding some for the long run so I will never sell all of it at least for a few years.
Pages:
Jump to: