Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin price rising and rising. Is it time to sell before another price down? - page 5. (Read 2828 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Already it hit $730.

So is it time to sell? Or you think it will go more higher?
No one knows what will happens, but my opinion btc price will going up again (maybe it will hit $1000 before halving) , so i think now isn't right time for sell, just hold your btc now. But if you want still sell your btc, i recommend just sell 30% from all your btc with current price of btc now
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
All the weak hands in this thread disappoint me.  I'm holding,  if price drops im holding,  price goes up in holding. You shouldn't be spending what you can't afford to lose anyways so why not just hold on and enjoy the ride?  No need to get off.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Already it hit $730.

You posted this 4 days ago and price still in the 730$+ so i think this pump is not just pump and dump prcie holding tightly on pumped price. I think better to wait and watch sellling half of your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
Nothing is guarenteed when it comes to bitcoin.
So you should catch price movements to take easy profits.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
imo, not the time to sell. too late since $770 is well past & done.
too early as halving is about 19days away & the pressure is still mounting.
was thinking the price will pass $750~780 during halving but it happened waaay too early! i was too conservative.

i have a few symbolic stashes laying around.
one is to be sold at what i consider halving's high.
one is to be sold at $1000.
one is at $1250 (a tad bit above the previous ath.)
the rest of my btc remains where they are for the foreseeable future.

lets see how many of these will be sold before halving's finished. Cool
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
You can wait, because BTC price can go up later, not now. Let say after one month BTC price can be at 900 USD level.  Wink
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
If i were you i will not sell my coins right now because i think that the price now is stable because other users too are holding their coins and waiting for the price to reach $1k per piece. So if i were you i will do the same i will sell all my coins if the price reach $900-1k to ensured my profits because i don't expect higher price than that.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
It depends on your thoughts, if you think that you could buy lower on few days, in this case its good to sell now and buy lower. But no one is sure what prices will do.
Activity: 812
Don't sell you coins now because the price is continue rising just sit back and relax for waiting for the price to reach up to $1k per piece and i think that is the right time to sell our coins Grin.

Nothing is guaranteed that what will be the price at the time of halving, I bought when the price was $250 last year so yesterday I sold when it touched to $750 and I am very much satisfied with the profits that I have earned.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Don't sell you coins now because the price is continue rising just sit back and relax for waiting for the price to reach up to $1k per piece and i think that is the right time to sell our coins Grin.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Some whales are selling right now and bitcoin drop its price from 774 to 716..58$ is lost in a matter of hours.
Yeah. I noticed that too. On my local bitcoin exchange this caused small panic, people were selling like crazy. And bitcoin price was for a moment as low as ~$630
I thought for a moment that full market crash is imminent.

Any more info about why we are seeing this market reversal?
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Probably the dumbest thing to do is sell now. We're just 4> weeks before the halving and the prices around now are going crazy as expected. Why would you sell your assets in a loss price when you can (probably) sell it to a (supposedly) new ATH?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I do not sell anything that I hold all this time, but I'm just doing a brisk trade, and sell when the price is more than $750 and now price down to $730.
I will still hold until halving happen and I think it was the right time to sell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Some whales are selling right now and bitcoin drop its price from 774 to 716..58$ is lost in a matter of hours.
Activity: 798
Wait until it hit 900$ , i believe the price will up until 1000$ because of halving, so wait for that,but if you can't wait you could sell it when it hit 800$ .

Yeah yesterday it touched to $770 and now again it has started to fall back, but those fluctuations won't make any difference as price will again go higher when we approach towards halving.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Every time I buy = price goes down
Every time I sell = price goes up

How does this happen I swear it's a conspiracy  Grin
hahhah not getting the perfect timing, but to be honest OP you should wait and keep holding as we see the price keeps going up and up from time to time and halving is not yet finished i can say that it will continue to rise up so just behold and believed mate. good luck
It should be much beter that you are holding it now for a longer time and the halving is also coming and that can be also really nice but of course it is hard to predict.
But if it keeps rising than it will be also better for you because than you can earn more profit with Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
Wait until it hit 900$ , i believe the price will up until 1000$ because of halving, so wait for that,but if you can't wait you could sell it when it hit 800$ .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

hahhah not getting the perfect timing, but to be honest OP you should wait and keep holding as we see the price keeps going up and up from time to time and halving is not yet finished i can say that it will continue to rise up so just behold and believed mate. good luck
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust

legendary
Activity: 980

Already it hit $730.

looks like you missed the highest prices these week because few hours ago bitcoin prices reach to $770 above
and even though currently down to $740 but still any chance to rise up again and for me i'm still holding bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: