Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin price will be fail to bottom line ? - page 3. (Read 6860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?
what do you think about it ?
I think the minimum to which bitcoins can drop is 300$ because I think the price i gonna get above 600$ but still if I consider  worst situation then the price will get minimum to 300$ and trust me once that price is hit, I will buy some 2-4 bitcoins depending on my pocket allowance.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?
Falling bitcoin price is a part of community of bitcoin we need to accept the fact that bitcoin will not keeping on rising but there also a bad side that bitcoin may fall apart but it will rise again of course it will not fail and stocked on that thing Wink just be positive and everything will be fine.
Actually if the price will keep on increasing only then traders like me wont profit much, since the buyers will vanish soon and everyone would wait to a point where the price becomes a bit stable ( goes down too ) and hence hard to trade. The best thing about bitcoins is the quick up and down and hence I make some small profits Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
I dont think that the price off the bitcoin will drop that low but what i do know is that when you use the bitcoin allot and investing with it the price
wont drop that much believe me!

It will not drop because the future of the bitcoin is good and its growing, people are selling and buying these days so I think that is a good sign honestly.
The bitcoin will go to a higher amount soon and it will not go lower soon too.

I agree that it will not drop below 400 USD anytime soon.  There have not any bad news happening to pull the price down nor any good news that may push the price up.  But one thing is for sure, there is always a new person that involved in bitcoin everyday, though there is always some people that leave bitcoin everyday but as far as I believe people who are entering bitcoin is more than people leaving it.  This means demand is greater than supply.   So bitcoin price is moving up slowly.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
I dont think that the price off the bitcoin will drop that low but what i do know is that when you use the bitcoin allot and investing with it the price

It will not drop because the future of the bitcoin is good and its growing, people are selling and buying these days so I think that is a good sign honestly.
The bitcoin will go to a higher amount soon and it will not go lower soon too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Falling bitcoin price is a part of community of bitcoin we need to accept the fact that bitcoin will not keeping on rising but there also a bad side that bitcoin may fall apart but it will rise again of course it will not fail and stocked on that thing Wink just be positive and everything will be fine.
but there is big difference between failing to the bottom and price decrease, no doubt that the price of bitcoin can fell down to some point as the market can take some correction , but it is does not mean that bitcoin is failing to the bottom, if the price of bitcoin fell down to the bottom it will never recover its position again as people will ot take any more interest in bitcoin.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
i think it not so easy now, as bitcoin is now such a popular currency that it is not so easy to drop bitcoin to the bottom line.
It's popular currency and then may fall apart? After a year's ? Maybe right and you are right there bitcoin is now such a popular currencies that uses many countries and businesses and companies as well bitcoin will not fall apart that easy. Or drop into a bottom line as you said.

anything is possible but not now and not in a 1-2 years time. but instead any scenario needs a much longer time and a lot more bad things to happen before bitcoin even starts being weak.
It's really imposbile that bitcoin will fall apart after 1-2 year's? But bitcoin so far is getting stronger and many of countries are unbanning bitcoin and that can now really start using bitcoin like russian they can now start using bitcoin then there are chance that bitcoin will getting much more stronger.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
the current price of bitcoin start very stable. bitcoin price movement is very limited. movement was triggered by the action of traders buying and selling in various exchange. bitcoin price rates in the range of 630USD. and will continue to rise in my opinion.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin may test few correction bottom like right now also price may gonna test $600 again in this recent correction, but for sure price don't gonna fall to buttom like before.
Activity: 420
If the bitcoin would fail the there is absolutely nothing that we are going to do about it because it just happens and we then have to accept it.
I hope that it will not happen yet and after I have traded in my bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Nope i think no bitcoin can really don't fall that fast it always do by the process and if bitcoin is not on the demand on the market list and the investors don't really buy bitcoin then there really a posibility that bitcoin will fall to supper bottom price. and yes it will rise again.
Activity: 644
I don't think bitcoin price will remarkably go down.. It may decrease a bit but not rock bottom. Yeah we must stay positive to keep it going up and if.. if the time comes well we should save more bitcoins for ourselves Smiley
Merit: 564
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I dont think that the price of the bitcoin is going to drop that loew because the price of the bitcoin neds to be atleast 600 dollar otherwise people will
let the coin fall and never buy one again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 564
It's going to be pain when this happen you hold more bitcoin and then in the end you will ended up to small income of bitcoin well im don't think that this happen when the time really comes and the future of bitcoin has really big potential when it comes to market.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I

I don't think that bitcoin price will be fail , You can see that bitcoin is continuously growing up and also now bitcoin has not a bad price, still you can see bitcoin is $636, So do you think that it is bad price?
No way, and i think within few weeks bitcoin would be grow more and the next 2 months are very important for bitcoin price.   
yes i also do not think so that the price of bitcoin can fell down to such a low level, as the tend is upward therefore we can only expect increase in the price of bitcoin and no decrease.

Low level downfall is quitely disappointing if we really experience that, and maybe there are people stop using bitcoin since they cannot see it good to stake with and some othee people might gonna grab the chancesnof oppurtunity while the price is very low, but seriously speaking i don't see any bad scenario that can cause price fall down, so i can say that this though's till not happening and bitcoins price will still stand up for us.

As long there are many believers  on  bitcoin for sure  it would  not  let us down to  the bottom. Maybe theres other circumstances would  able to  dip the bitcoins price but it jsut temporary hence people would tend  to  buy even more of it which means the price would  eventually bounce up again.

Right, now people trust on bitcoin and believe that bitcoin would not let us down, because we can see now still bitcoin maintain its price so it is a good seine of us,  and also i think that in the coming months bitcoin has a great period of time of its achievements.

Adoption on bitcoin is  increasing day by day because  people  do already awared on its existence  and on regarding  on  its uses and  benifits  thats   why  bitcoin would not easily fall its price to the  bottom  line. It would really took  long time for sure.
Yeah that's the fact we know if bitcoin will never fail to the bottom line at least we has got many investor hold their money on bitcoin because they are sure one days bitcoin can change world economy.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I do not really care if Bitcoin is going to fall but it would not be at the best moment if it is going to happen now because I want to make some money with Bitcoin.
If it happens then I am ok with it it because it is not going to ruin my life.
Activity: 448
I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to fall anytime soon now because I do not see any signs of why it would be happening.
If it will fall then I would be mad because I still have Bitcoin to be traded.
Activity: 336
I dont think that the price of the bitcoin will fall to the bottom because lots of peopel are not investing with it so they are not making problems but the
one who are investing are not happy with it.
Activity: 364
The price of the bitcoin can do allot of things but fall down to the bottom i dont think that is going ot happen you know because to many people are using
the bitcoin right now so that wont happen
Pages:
Jump to: