Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin price will be fail to bottom line ? - page 4. (Read 6860 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?
what do you think about it ?

I don't think that bitcoin price will be fail , You can see that bitcoin is continuously growing up and also now bitcoin has not a bad price, still you can see bitcoin is $636, So do you think that it is bad price?
No way, and i think within few weeks bitcoin would be grow more and the next 2 months are very important for bitcoin price.   
yes i also do not think so that the price of bitcoin can fell down to such a low level, as the tend is upward therefore we can only expect increase in the price of bitcoin and no decrease.

Low level downfall is quitely disappointing if we really experience that, and maybe there are people stop using bitcoin since they cannot see it good to stake with and some othee people might gonna grab the chancesnof oppurtunity while the price is very low, but seriously speaking i don't see any bad scenario that can cause price fall down, so i can say that this though's till not happening and bitcoins price will still stand up for us.

As long there are many believers  on  bitcoin for sure  it would  not  let us down to  the bottom. Maybe theres other circumstances would  able to  dip the bitcoins price but it jsut temporary hence people would tend  to  buy even more of it which means the price would  eventually bounce up again.

Right, now people trust on bitcoin and believe that bitcoin would not let us down, because we can see now still bitcoin maintain its price so it is a good seine of us,  and also i think that in the coming months bitcoin has a great period of time of its achievements.

Adoption on bitcoin is  increasing day by day because  people  do already awared on its existence  and on regarding  on  its uses and  benifits  thats   why  bitcoin would not easily fall its price to the  bottom  line. It would really took  long time for sure.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
i don not think that the bitcoin price can ever fell to bottom line, hope that this time the price if bitcoin is going to cross the all time high level.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
Yes bitcoin will fall to 500$ before it will reach 700$.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I think Bitcoin price will not fall below $500.BTC price is expected to cross $1000 by the end of this year.Its because of Bitfinex crisis, btc price fell down.But now its recovering nicely.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Do you really think that the bitcoin is  going to fall that low i dontt think that would happen becuas elots of peopel are not ok with it and that means taht the bitcoin will die
when he hits the bottom.
Price actually doesn't matter, its security of bitcoin network that will decide the lifetime of bitcoin. And talking about security bitcoin have been already tested several times by different attacks and it came as stronger to all of them. No matter how much price per bitcoin have, bitcoin may remain functional for a lot more time.

But price going to deep buttom seem impossible.

Lol, when it comes to technology yes price doesn't matter but it is relevant because higher secruity means higher value and with it comes higher demand.  Higher demand means higher price.  And that matters to the investors.  They want to take advantage of the cheap price that when it comes to mainstream they will book a profit from it.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Do you really think that the bitcoin is  going to fall that low i dontt think that would happen becuas elots of peopel are not ok with it and that means taht the bitcoin will die
when he hits the bottom.
Price actually doesn't matter, its security of bitcoin network that will decide the lifetime of bitcoin. And talking about security bitcoin have been already tested several times by different attacks and it came as stronger to all of them. No matter how much price per bitcoin have, bitcoin may remain functional for a lot more time.

But price going to deep buttom seem impossible.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i think it not so easy now, as bitcoin is now such a popular currency that it is not so easy to drop bitcoin to the bottom line.
It's popular currency and then may fall apart? After a year's ? Maybe right and you are right there bitcoin is now such a popular currencies that uses many countries and businesses and companies as well bitcoin will not fall apart that easy. Or drop into a bottom line as you said.

anything is possible but not now and not in a 1-2 years time. but instead any scenario needs a much longer time and a lot more bad things to happen before bitcoin even starts being weak.
yes that is right to say, bitcoin is not a going to fell down any more hope that its price continue increasing for next few years and hope that its value is not going to fell down any more in near future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
i think it not so easy now, as bitcoin is now such a popular currency that it is not so easy to drop bitcoin to the bottom line.
It's popular currency and then may fall apart? After a year's ? Maybe right and you are right there bitcoin is now such a popular currencies that uses many countries and businesses and companies as well bitcoin will not fall apart that easy. Or drop into a bottom line as you said.

anything is possible but not now and not in a 1-2 years time. but instead any scenario needs a much longer time and a lot more bad things to happen before bitcoin even starts being weak.
Activity: 210
yes i am also hopeful that bitcoin is not going to fell down to the bottom, hope bitcoin will become one of the most popular currency of the world and hope that all the people of the world will be using bitcoin for both trading and investment purposes.
Activity: 714
I do not think this will happen of course than can happen a lot of things with the bitcoin but I do not see this happening at all because its something that is not happening a lot in my eyes and also not something that can happen so fast..
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Do you really think that the bitcoin is  going to fall that low i dontt think that would happen becuas elots of peopel are not ok with it and that means taht the bitcoin will die
when he hits the bottom.
Activity: 244
The price of the bitcoin can fall to the bottom off course but will that happen i don tthink that is going to happen becuase lots of people are using the coin
and the price still positive.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
Activity: 812
growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?

I don't think that bitcoin price will be fail , You can see that bitcoin is continuously growing up and also now bitcoin has not a bad price, still you can see bitcoin is $636, So do you think that it is bad price?
No way, and i think within few weeks bitcoin would be grow more and the next 2 months are very important for bitcoin price.   
yes i also do not think so that the price of bitcoin can fell down to such a low level, as the tend is upward therefore we can only expect increase in the price of bitcoin and no decrease.

Low level downfall is quitely disappointing if we really experience that, and maybe there are people stop using bitcoin since they cannot see it good to stake with and some othee people might gonna grab the chancesnof oppurtunity while the price is very low, but seriously speaking i don't see any bad scenario that can cause price fall down, so i can say that this though's till not happening and bitcoins price will still stand up for us.

As long there are many believers  on  bitcoin for sure  it would  not  let us down to  the bottom. Maybe theres other circumstances would  able to  dip the bitcoins price but it jsut temporary hence people would tend  to  buy even more of it which means the price would  eventually bounce up again.

Right, now people trust on bitcoin and believe that bitcoin would not let us down, because we can see now still bitcoin maintain its price so it is a good seine of us,  and also i think that in the coming months bitcoin has a great period of time of its achievements.
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
It would not be happen maybe goes down the price but not in the bottom line. I think bitcoin price is going up so i will that happen that price of bitcoin going to the moon.
But dont wait bitcoin going to drop because its hard to happen that things.
Activity: 119
Why are there so many people who think that the price of the bitcoin is going ot dorp that much i dont think that would happen becuazse that will cause
the end of the btcoin for sure!
Activity: 244
IF that is going to happen we will know what it whil mean that wil mean the end of the bitcoin for sure and i dont think that anyone can change something about aht,
Activity: 322
There are people who think that the bitconn will drop that low that no one will deal with the bticoin anymore but i dont  think that is going to happen
becuase the  coin does not die.
Activity: 260
Whjy are there so many people who think that the bitcoin is going to drop that low i dont understand their thoughts becase i dont like to see the bitoin at that lowest point
and i dont think other peopel like it.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
It won't fail. It will grow instead, because of the halving that took place this summer. Same thing happened in 2012 which led to the price skyrocketting to $1k. Now I expect it to be even higher than that, but it means it'll happen by the next winter.

You have a  point somehow  but the price pump of  $1k point wont  happen again  anytime soon  because as  we all see on the bitcoins price movement is somehow stable and theres  no sign  that there would be  a  hard pump but  its  much better this way because  we could assume that price dumps  wouldnt happen too.

It wont really  happen soon because  hard  pump and  hard  dump of bitcoins  price is  over already because   as we  notice on the  price its  already  stable  which it  gradually  increase and  decrease only and theres  no already  hard  pump or  dumps that we  saw  on the previous year.
Pages:
Jump to: