Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin price will be fail to bottom line ? - page 6. (Read 6860 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Fluctuation occur at at times. But let this drastic decrease in price not happen any time. The price is increasing now. It was stable for a long time. These are the signs of its existence. I am sure no fail is going to happen. You can see more and more are getting into this forum which is the sign of its growth. Let everyone experience the fruits of it as always.

That's true even though the price is fluctuating but the movement is in favor of increasing so we really don't think that the price will fall in the bottom.

But instead the price is keep on rising and going to increase and hopefully before he end of the year we can see some good Christmas bonus.

And let's just don't think that the price will fall either.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Fluctuation occur at at times. But let this drastic decrease in price not happen any time. The price is increasing now. It was stable for a long time. These are the signs of its existence. I am sure no fail is going to happen. You can see more and more are getting into this forum which is the sign of its growth. Let everyone experience the fruits of it as always.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?
what do you think about it ?
Nope this isn't happen for sure increase and decreasing price is a part of bitcoin but i know in the future bitcoin price will not be fail into bottom price then it will rise again, As i see on the graph and the prices of the past year's bitcoin now has a big differences not like other before and the past years.

the problem with most people like OP is that they don't know there is this thing in existence called "a Chart". and if they take a look at the history and see how price has been changing over the course of 7-8 years and then find out why each of these price changes has happened. if they do these they will never say again that price will fail!

What the above mate quoted is right, but when it comes to reality chart doesn't make any sense. It just gives a overview about the growth from its existence. With cent percent assurance one can't say that bitcoin or other digital currencies never fail or fall because till now lot and lots of digital currencies have got existed and vanished in a short time.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
Bitcoin price will not be fail to the bottom line because is stable now and have strong so no one can drop the price of bitcoin. I think theres coming a big jump to increase the price because many people used bitcoin now.
There is still possibility that bitcoin will fail or fall.. since we are still in early stage where bitcoin starting more merchant are accepting bitcoin.. we feel that its impossible that bitcoin will be fall back in 300 value or even 500 below unless if almost all trading site are hack..
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Bitcoin price will not be fail to the bottom line because is stable now and have strong so no one can drop the price of bitcoin. I think theres coming a big jump to increase the price because many people used bitcoin now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
The days of pump and dump are gone, my friend... You won't see such lower prices again for Bitcoins unless any unexpected event takes place...
Because stability has taken place as more users have joined in and are already joining in... Smiley
So, the price may go up steadily but don't expect to see a "dump" if you are talking about the same...

Huge price dumps would  happen only on some event like on exchange hacks  which could really give a big impact on bitcoins price but  no other than that  would able to make  dumps on bitcoin price. You are right prices as of now is somehow  stable and gradually increasing or decreasing we wont see anymore hard pump and dumps.
I think if china miners will dump their bitcoin im sure we will experience more price dump the same as exchange or trading sites..
But they are not doing that they are just holding because they are waiting for more price increase for bitcoin and more popularity that can be use by many company and more investors before they can take action to dump..
I hope that they don't do that in the future..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?
It is not possible anymore unless bitcoin trading will be hit by some kind of disaster - exchange hack, stupid anti-bitcoin legislation, developers rage quit etc.
Price pumping and dumping will always be present, at least for now when bitcoin marketcap is not higher than $10 billion.
Some whales still can stir market enough to cause minor panic.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
The days of pump and dump are gone, my friend... You won't see such lower prices again for Bitcoins unless any unexpected event takes place...
Because stability has taken place as more users have joined in and are already joining in... Smiley
So, the price may go up steadily but don't expect to see a "dump" if you are talking about the same...

Huge price dumps would  happen only on some event like on exchange hacks  which could really give a big impact on bitcoins price but  no other than that  would able to make  dumps on bitcoin price. You are right prices as of now is somehow  stable and gradually increasing or decreasing we wont see anymore hard pump and dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
to me the price of bitcoin cannot fell down to the bottom line, as the position of bitcoin is now becoming more and more stronger as the time pass therefore it is now become difficult that the price of bitcoin will ever fell to such a lower level.

The price is already quite low if compare it to bitcoin's potential. So i no way would I say, stop investing in bitcoin or stop buying bitcoin for that manner.
Support at 600 dollar is strong which means the bottom is around that price.
Activity: 252
to me the price of bitcoin cannot fell down to the bottom line, as the position of bitcoin is now becoming more and more stronger as the time pass therefore it is now become difficult that the price of bitcoin will ever fell to such a lower level.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
Nope this isn't happen for sure increase and decreasing price is a part of bitcoin but i know in the future bitcoin price will not be fail into bottom price then it will rise again, As i see on the graph and the prices of the past year's bitcoin now has a big differences not like other before and the past years.

the problem with most people like OP is that they don't know there is this thing in existence called "a Chart". and if they take a look at the history and see how price has been changing over the course of 7-8 years and then find out why each of these price changes has happened. if they do these they will never say again that price will fail!
This is true, if they would see the chart  of bitcoin since it was launched  then for sure  they would  change their  thoughts and perspective regarding on this topic. Bitcoin wouldnt fail into the  bottom as  long there are people  who uses it  and many  investors on it. Bitcoin would  still live a little longer.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
Off course there will come some time that the bitcoin is going to drop that low that everybody is going to dump their coins that is why you need to dump them now
to make any money from it becuase he wll drop.

I don't agree thiss buddy, How do mean that bitcoin price will fall to the bottomline again. Price steadily increasing from the time when its starts to rise the value of bitcoin. We can see every halving time price is increasing only not dumping in value

I agree, it appears the current prices will not fall to the bottom line. even if someone dump and then you also make a dump, it is a bad idea, because you are the people who panic. if the price falls you should not dump. but you wait for prices to bottom and buy again.

there is always a bottom price, and this bottom price also goes up with price rise.
but what OP and most newbie people around here are wishing for is a real bottom like $200 (that is why he said "fail") and as we all know this already, this fall or fail will never happen. so in fact they are wasting time.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
Off course there will come some time that the bitcoin is going to drop that low that everybody is going to dump their coins that is why you need to dump them now

I don't agree thiss buddy, How do mean that bitcoin price will fall to the bottomline again. Price steadily increasing from the time when its starts to rise the value of bitcoin. We can see every halving time price is increasing only not dumping in value

I agree, it appears the current prices will not fall to the bottom line. even if someone dump and then you also make a dump, it is a bad idea, because you are the people who panic. if the price falls you should not dump. but you wait for prices to bottom and buy again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
starter of this topic must feel so silly now.

after all this time you should be already aware of the fact that price of bitcoin is no longer going to fall. and the rise will be the consistant scenario for the forseable future.
Activity: 462

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i dont think btc will fall below 400

is very long time
is bitcoin price down and crash until reach under 400 dollar
this now bitcoin price trend is up
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
i do not think so,i think that bitcoin is now becoming so strong and reliable that no it is becoming so difficult for the price of bitcoin to fell down to such a lower level. hope that the price will increase more and more in next few months and my be cross the all time high level at the end of 2016 or just in the start of 217.
Pages:
Jump to: