Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin price will be fail to bottom line ? - page 5. (Read 6860 times)

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
It won't fail. It will grow instead, because of the halving that took place this summer. Same thing happened in 2012 which led to the price skyrocketting to $1k. Now I expect it to be even higher than that, but it means it'll happen by the next winter.

You have a  point somehow  but the price pump of  $1k point wont  happen again  anytime soon  because as  we all see on the bitcoins price movement is somehow stable and theres  no sign  that there would be  a  hard pump but  its  much better this way because  we could assume that price dumps  wouldnt happen too.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
It won't fail. It will grow instead, because of the halving that took place this summer. Same thing happened in 2012 which led to the price skyrocketting to $1k. Now I expect it to be even higher than that, but it means it'll happen by the next winter.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The price of the bitcoin will fall some times off course but will it fall to the bottom line again? i dont think that would happen becuase i think that will m
ean the end of the b itcoin dont you think so.
but i think this is not going to fell done in near future as it is expecting that the price of bitcoin will really go hing and hing for next few months and may be reach to 1200 USD level just in start of 2017.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
the price of bitcoin is not going to fail to the bottom, to me the price of bitcoin is now going upword  and hope very soo the price is going to touch all time high price.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?
what do you think about it ?

I don't think that bitcoin price will be fail , You can see that bitcoin is continuously growing up and also now bitcoin has not a bad price, still you can see bitcoin is $636, So do you think that it is bad price?
No way, and i think within few weeks bitcoin would be grow more and the next 2 months are very important for bitcoin price.   
yes i also do not think so that the price of bitcoin can fell down to such a low level, as the tend is upward therefore we can only expect increase in the price of bitcoin and no decrease.

Low level downfall is quitely disappointing if we really experience that, and maybe there are people stop using bitcoin since they cannot see it good to stake with and some othee people might gonna grab the chancesnof oppurtunity while the price is very low, but seriously speaking i don't see any bad scenario that can cause price fall down, so i can say that this though's till not happening and bitcoins price will still stand up for us.

As long there are many believers  on  bitcoin for sure  it would  not  let us down to  the bottom. Maybe theres other circumstances would  able to  dip the bitcoins price but it jsut temporary hence people would tend  to  buy even more of it which means the price would  eventually bounce up again.
Activity: 131
The price of the bitcoin will fall some times off course but will it fall to the bottom line again? i dont think that would happen becuase i think that will m
ean the end of the b itcoin dont you think so.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
growing pain is part of growing, so in future bitcoin price will be fail to super bottom price then rise again ?
If the Bitcoin would fail then I would just leave because I then have to find something else that can allow to make some extra money on the side.
I then have no time to keep thinking about Bitcoin and it maybe coming back.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

I don't think that bitcoin price will be fail , You can see that bitcoin is continuously growing up and also now bitcoin has not a bad price, still you can see bitcoin is $636, So do you think that it is bad price?
No way, and i think within few weeks bitcoin would be grow more and the next 2 months are very important for bitcoin price.   
yes i also do not think so that the price of bitcoin can fell down to such a low level, as the tend is upward therefore we can only expect increase in the price of bitcoin and no decrease.

Low level downfall is quitely disappointing if we really experience that, and maybe there are people stop using bitcoin since they cannot see it good to stake with and some othee people might gonna grab the chancesnof oppurtunity while the price is very low, but seriously speaking i don't see any bad scenario that can cause price fall down, so i can say that this though's till not happening and bitcoins price will still stand up for us.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
the price of the bitcojn will never fall down to the bottom and that is cause lots of people will stay by the bitcoin and will never drop them so the price also dont goes to drop
if you have to believe me off course.
Activity: 244
dont really think this is going to happen because i know that lots of peopel dont know that the price of the bitcoin will never fall to the bottom how do you think the future will be
for the bitcoin i donmt think that has something to do with it.
Activity: 364
I dont think the price of the bitcoin will drop that low becuase lots of peopel are using the bitcoin and when the price of the bitcoin is going ot drop that
big everyone is dropping the bitcoin off course.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
i think will not as we are expecting because the natuarality of the bitcoin is to remain stable as well as fluctuate between the up and low price . so in the future it will not hit the rock but still only will grow slowl .

Yes, and also im pretty sure that whales doesn't want bitcoin to be fail since theyre earning good profits with it and same as we, and bitcoins is so strong crypto currency thats why i don't see any figure that this coin will be failed for incominh future, many people talking about that but still theirs no hard facts about it and we must look for some bad incident happen on bitcoins history but still the bitcoins remain and the price still rising.
Activity: 336
i think will not as we are expecting because the natuarality of the bitcoin is to remain stable as well as fluctuate between the up and low price . so in the future it will not hit the rock but still only will grow slowl .
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Nope this isn't happen for sure increase and decreasing price is a part of bitcoin but i know in the future bitcoin price will not be fail into bottom price then it will rise again, As i see on the graph and the prices of the past year's bitcoin now has a big differences not like other before and the past years.

yup i am not sure that the price will be fall too deep as long as bitcoin can reach more people to use bitcoin and make bitcoin still exist in the market. until now, its only down and up and i think its all fine for now, and we can waiting for the next increase of the price.
Activity: 131
don think that the prrice of hte bitcoin will fall to the bottom becuase lots of peopel are using the bitcoin and they ar enot able to make the price of the bit
coin drop that much becuase they are spending.
Activity: 260
Do you really think that the bitcoin is going ot dorp that much i dont think that would happen becuase lots of people dont think that is going to happen some times the price will stay positive.
Activity: 298
I dont think the price of hte bitcoin will dfrop that low becuase lots of people will always use th ebitcoin and they wont let the bitcon down becuae they have lots of bitcoins who
need to sold.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Fluctuation occur at at times. But let this drastic decrease in price not happen any time. The price is increasing now. It was stable for a long time. These are the signs of its existence. I am sure no fail is going to happen. You can see more and more are getting into this forum which is the sign of its growth. Let everyone experience the fruits of it as always.

That's true even though the price is fluctuating but the movement is in favor of increasing so we really don't think that the price will fall in the bottom.

But instead the price is keep on rising and going to increase and hopefully before he end of the year we can see some good Christmas bonus.

And let's just don't think that the price will fall either.

I agree that bitcoin price won't fall to bottom.  It is hard to imagine bitcoin going back to 10 USD in the future.  As far as my observation is concerned, I can say that bitcoin price is on a uptrend now.  I am expecting to see around 700 USD as the next floor of bitcoin for the coming month and eventually raise to 800 at the first quarter of 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: