Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy? - page 2. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everytime bitcoin plunges down its market value, it opens up opportunities for small time investors to buy them at a lower price. It's really the proper time to buy it because seeing bitcoin in a big dip is not always happening all the time. So buy bitcoins as many as you want and hodl it  and wait for proper time to sell it.
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
at least I do not lose sight of it, I do not always buy but usually in the price list
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Yes, I buy if the price of it fell, and in this fall it was impossible not to take advantage of this decline in prices
Some investors that is good in investing are taking advantage with this price drop for sure. They know that there is a time that bitcoin will recover soon and they are not wrong. They are recovering today and as of now for sure they already gain profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Whenever the market value is falling, the best thing is to invest as much as possible because no crash on its arket rice is permanent and its market value will eventually increase. If you are aiming to earn huge profit, invest when its price is falling because when the moment comes that it starts to recover, huge profit will be earned. So continue buying during the dips
for today We observe almost one dips, so I do not even know whether to buy or still wait and invest my money in alternative coins. This volatile market is very disturbing and alarming.
No dip has been recorded last couple of days, instead the price of Bitcoin have been appreciating. As I write this, Bitcoin is trading at $11,181.84 at Coindesk, still maintaining a bulling tone after breaching the $11,000 price level. For anyone that have been following Bitcoin closely, it should be obvious that the market is simply waiting for the slightest positive news and we would be right on track to making new ATH.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Whenever the market value is falling, the best thing is to invest as much as possible because no crash on its arket rice is permanent and its market value will eventually increase. If you are aiming to earn huge profit, invest when its price is falling because when the moment comes that it starts to recover, huge profit will be earned. So continue buying during the dips
for today We observe almost one dips, so I do not even know whether to buy or still wait and invest my money in alternative coins. This volatile market is very disturbing and alarming.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

yes of course when bitcoin price goes down then it is an opportunity to buy and it's the right way whereas if you buy when the price is very high it is very risky and will cause you to lose if you sell cheap bitcoin you have.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

I am fully certain with you, it is not a time to worried about bitcoin price reduce, it is for temporary and after coming months everyone will be seen it. Even it is memorable chance to buy bitcoin in a cheaper rates who have missed to buy the bitcoin and want to earn again from bitcoin.
February 24, 2018, 11:09:07 AM
of course at this time a good opportunity to buy bitcoin for investment as bitcoin prices are now declining, by investing in bitcoin have hope of being able to benefit greatly from the increased value of bitcoin that continues to occur as the user increases as well as the popularity of bitcoin

There are some resistance points and they're improtant ones for the change of the trend. Depending on them, we can utilize our tools to decide whether or not it's a buy time for bitcoin. I do this at least.
That's probably a nice application of technical analysis to trading, but the unfortunate part is most of people into Bitcoin trading, not just newbies, don't not see the place for technical analysis in Bitcoin trading as such they do not see the potential in using them as tools for charting the market.

As is, the price of Bitcoin have been making steady progress at recovering since the recent bottom was formed a little below $6000, so we're still a long way from the last ATH, suggesting we still have lots of buying opportunities left. The way I see it, any price below $10,000 is a good buy for Bitcoin.
Activity: 156
February 15, 2018, 07:41:13 PM
of course at this time a good opportunity to buy bitcoin for investment as bitcoin prices are now declining, by investing in bitcoin have hope of being able to benefit greatly from the increased value of bitcoin that continues to occur as the user increases as well as the popularity of bitcoin

There are some resistance points and they're improtant ones for the change of the trend. Depending on them, we can utilize our tools to decide whether or not it's a buy time for bitcoin. I do this at least.
February 15, 2018, 06:35:30 PM
Wait till $2,000
How has been the wait, want to believe you're having so much fun!

Well sorry to remind you that wishes are not horses and price of Bitcoin would never have an occasion to come down to as low as $2000! Any incident that would bring Bitcoin that low is definitely going to decimate most altcoin. The reason such a situation would never see the light of the day is because, the market is sure to encounter at least two formidable support levels that are likely to spur price up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
February 15, 2018, 01:49:33 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
February 15, 2018, 09:39:16 AM
It is obvious that when bitcoin prices are falling and if you want to buy it, you need to do this in order not to miss this opportunity, as many have done in recent times
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
February 12, 2018, 06:27:45 AM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

Yes definitely I just waiting , to bitcoin to fall and buy and hold it and wait for the price to come up or pump up so I can sell it and invest it , the buy low and sell high , but I think this is the bad timing for some investors or holding coins.
Activity: 434
February 08, 2018, 06:09:43 AM
Yes, I buy if the price of it fell, and in this fall it was impossible not to take advantage of this decline in prices
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 08, 2018, 03:40:10 AM
yes, i have to buy because this is the right time to buy it as much as possible. Although the price continues to decline but try not to panic and resale when the price drops, should hold and wait until the price is back and higher, because as we know bitcoin prices are unstable.
I suppose that as soon as Bitcoin big holders keep this crypto, they suppose it will grow. thus, it makes sense to buy BTC now.
If you have absolute trust, you will not panic. Everything is still in the development cycle, you will be happy about this decision in the future.
I do not even expect a true believer who got into bitcoin for the right reasons should have any reason to panic at times like this. The long term is what matters the most. Yes, it can be devastating seeing someone's funds get dashed like this after buying at the top, but it is always a lesson learned not to join the band wagon FOMOs at the top, but the crazy thing is that at some point, we have all been there except for the very early adopter of course.
Activity: 882
February 06, 2018, 11:52:07 PM
Yeah, it right time to buy the coin. At any time to change the prices. It's not easy to guess the prices. So you will check the prices in the market places. This information helpful to buy the bitcoin on time. Then you will get the price list. Bitcoin is a digital currency so it will use anywhere and anytime. You exchange the bitcoin any country currency. It will any time to the higher the prices. So people will behold the coin for future growth and invest.

This is the time not to sell anything, I am sure of it. as for the possibility to buy - I will wait a bit to understand what is going on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
February 06, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
Probably Yes, I think you should buy bitcoins since you can earn  more value of bitcoin at lower price. We should take this opportunity since it is not always come, We dont know what will be happen in coming days, all of our effort lets extend because I am sure that there will be a big blessing that will come that will paid our all sacrifice we made. So better to buy as of this moment.
Activity: 350
February 06, 2018, 08:22:29 AM
I think that any interested person will buy everything at low prices and I have already done so if the price goes down even lower, maybe I will get more
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
February 06, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

Yes, Bitcoins potential is undeniably high. From the past few years Bitcoin never fails to increase gradualy in each and every year, from 2009 til 2017 where Bitcoin had a sudden surge of increase that go beyond the speculated price. Right now we're in a deep decrease of price, but then again just like the OP said, one can never be worried specialy when you learn mistakes from the past. Once again the opportunity has arrive, perfect time to buy, and dont miss another great ride.
True, the fall in prices in the near future is the greatest opportunity to buy more bitcoins, but should be able to control the emotions do not exchange all our currency in the form of bitcoin, as we know the type of investment in bitcoin is very promising but has a very big risk.
Pages:
Jump to: