Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy? - page 9. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 11:11:22 PM
The question there is are you willing to take a risk when the price of Bitcoin dropped? If you want to be a successful investor you will take a risk. But you should study first how the flow of this crypto in the market. Don't be panic if the price goes down. As long as there are investors who willing to take a risk for the long term profit, I'm sure Bitcoins price will going up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
January 20, 2018, 11:07:02 PM
Bitcoin price drop is a good opportunity for anyone to acquire more bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin still top the list and despite othe price drop it can still recover so stay holding and buy more if you can afford it.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 11:05:04 PM
Yes, you can buy bitcoin right now. Looking at the market today, the value of the currency is rising. Bitcoins also rose slightly. You should buy it if you feel it will be profitable. I think many people still worry about value. But if you wait this will make you regret. I think it will increase sharply in the future so you should buy now
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
January 20, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
Wait till $2,000
Investors who believe in the long-term appreciation of the value of bitcoin, use price drops to buy more bitcoin. While it is extremely difficult to “time the market”, i.e. buy just after a price drop and just before a price rally, steep price drops allow bitcoin investors to add to their holdings at better price levels than if they were to simply keep buying during a bull market.....If you are one of the people that believe that bitcoin will take its place as an internationally recognised global currency and will, therefore, continue to appreciate in value over time, then you should consider any drop in a price as a good opportunity to buy bitcoin.

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 10:34:45 PM
It can be used as a good opportunity to buy now. If the price that bitcoin had been a few days ago was actually very painful. The price is a little lower. Whether it is for the future.
Activity: 24
January 20, 2018, 10:28:20 PM
Hello...

Just tell me one stupid reason not to buy it...

You're like saying that it felled on the starting price like 1$... Bro remember it started with nothing and reached beyond thousands of dollars..  So just buy who wants to buy...
Activity: 52
January 20, 2018, 10:18:17 PM
Although the price of BTC fell a lot in the last few days, it has risen recently, so we can see that everyone has great confidence in BTC. Of course, I am also very confident about BTC, so I bought a few BTCs a few days ago.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
January 20, 2018, 10:14:07 PM
Since investing money always holds risks its natural to be worried but investors predicted they would gain profit but 100p% isn't certain so if you want to buy BTC now proceed with your own risk.
Activity: 6
January 20, 2018, 09:18:02 PM
BTC it's start for rally because break the resistance at 12.8k in tf4H it will raise 100k in the ends of 2018
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
January 20, 2018, 09:15:43 PM
If you believe the BTC is still will rise, so you should buy it, because the BTC gradually obtained the recognition from all countries now, and thunder network will solve the problem of the BTC congestion, so the price of the BTC will rise further.

The problem is that most people in here are just in here for making money - purposes. If they see a decrease, they will sell everything for sure. That is why they are always so scared and they are afraid of buying because of possible crashes.

A lot of people here are easily get affected by FUD specially those who are new to crypto currency world who bought bitcoin or other form of digital assets without too much knowledge of what they're going in to. It's better to research first before diving into anything without knowledge, you'll just end up losing a lot of money.  Smiley

Buying bitcoin at a dump price will allow you to gain higher profit in the future. Don't panic if you experienced some losses because of this situation in fact this is an opportunity that you should not missed. Newbie are too prone for making decisions through their weak emotions which not healthy to do so. If you really want to survived in a very volatile market then you should learn how to control your emotion and learn how to have more patient, study more about the market to gain your confidence in cryptomarket.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 20, 2018, 09:12:31 PM
If you believe the BTC is still will rise, so you should buy it, because the BTC gradually obtained the recognition from all countries now, and thunder network will solve the problem of the BTC congestion, so the price of the BTC will rise further.

The problem is that most people in here are just in here for making money - purposes. If they see a decrease, they will sell everything for sure. That is why they are always so scared and they are afraid of buying because of possible crashes.

I think afraid when the price goes down is a natural thing because they are risking their money for investing in bitcoin. but if they are confident in bitcoin they will not see the price go down as a bad thing for the bitcoin market. instead they think that it is the right time to buy bitcoin. I think the belief is in every user. you know that you believe in bitcoin or not. so if you believe you can buy now..
Activity: 210
Merit: 26
High fees = low BTC price
January 20, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
Yes of course you should buy now

They have been telling you here since the prices stated to drop below $19,000 and some people just
don't get it do they

Sell the kitchen sink, you don't need it anyway and get in whilst you still can because this is the last dip before
prices hit $100k
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 09:03:12 PM
why not, this is the choice to make an investment, if the price goes down, because I believe the price will keep going up then I should buy it as much as possible and I do not feel worried and afraid to buy bitcoin, because I know the potential bitcoin in depsn will be very good
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
#41 Haga
January 20, 2018, 08:55:13 PM
I think bitcoin will have a new falls under 10K because people are worried about china and South korea ban .
In the future will rise sure at 20k.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 08:46:06 PM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

The always best way to buy bitcoin is when its lower price like this.
The recent price is low but i think we need to know where the price goes first before decide to buy or not. Looking the price chart pattern as reference will make us more confident to buy or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
January 20, 2018, 08:40:01 PM
Everytime the btc price dropped, i think of it as an opportunity to buy more btc because it will rise again anyway. Just like what happened recently, bitcoin price dropped to $11k but now slowly increasing and reach $12k and still increasing.
Activity: 23
January 20, 2018, 08:34:03 PM
You could be late for the big gain! But this price is good too.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 08:31:43 PM

A lot of people here are easily get affected by FUD specially those who are new to crypto currency world who bought bitcoin or other form of digital assets without too much knowledge of what they're going in to. It's better to research first before diving into anything without knowledge, you'll just end up losing a lot of money.  Smiley
Activity: 23
January 20, 2018, 08:00:45 PM
The best time at the falls to bay Bitcoin. Leave for long time investment,the price is falling not the first time,relax. Am sey - yes.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
January 20, 2018, 07:39:55 PM
Yes be is a good time to buy and I hope you did because I just went and looked and bitcon went up by 15% recently and is sitting at a good price now and I believe we will just see it go up even more then that. I knew bitcoin would recover so now is the time to buy and take advantage of it.
Pages:
Jump to: