Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy? - page 8. (Read 1090 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 251
January 21, 2018, 06:38:04 AM
Is not it obvious that it's best to start investing when prices are lowered in order to get better benefits in the future
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 06:35:58 AM
it is always profitable to buy currencies when they drop knowing the fact that it come back up, .. that is what i will do...
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 21, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
I did not buy first, I just wait for the value to rise first. You can also buy and invest, It will increase or decrease, but it's normal, It's really changing the bitcoins rate, so nothing to worry. and I think it's your decision to buy or not for now. But it's good to buy when bitcoins increase.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 06:21:54 AM
It was dropped because of China. But China changes it's opinion every day
Your opinion is not fully right. Bitcoin price getting low only not for China. Nowadays so many government rejected bitcoin in their country. For this reason bitcoin demand decreasing among all the people. On the other hand price rising and decreasing is the basic rules of crypto currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 06:17:04 AM
Whenever you feel, you should buy. If you see a drop down and have a plan when to sell, why not ? Just organize yourself.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 06:15:50 AM
Now Bitcoin price is low. I think it is the better time to buy bitcoin and hold for making a huge profit. Bitcoin price will increasing again and hit a huge amount. So I want to buy some bitcoin now.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
January 21, 2018, 06:10:59 AM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

True, there is nothing to worry about with the decline of bitcoin, bitcoin has the potential to continue to rise from year to year. And if the bitcoin goes down it's a chance to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 05:57:11 AM
Buy every dip, although I don't this this was the last dip for Bitcoin just yet... More opportunities to buy again in the near future.

Well to be honest it's good to invest your money when bitcoin price drops off. As we all know that btc is one of the most well known cryptocurrencies worlwide. This is the good time to buy bitcoin while it's below range of true value of bitcoin. Invest while it's not yet over.
Activity: 42
January 21, 2018, 05:49:25 AM
It was dropped because of China. But China changes it's opinion every day
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 05:46:39 AM
Buy every dip, although I don't this this was the last dip for Bitcoin just yet... More opportunities to buy again in the near future.

You should always be looking to buy the lows and sell the highs. The best traders would already have bought in at 9/10k but it doesn't mean it's too late now to buy more bitcoin. I am sure that within a month, at most, we will see the price back in the region of 15-20k. Perhaps even higher.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 21, 2018, 05:34:07 AM

A pretty well known method of investing and I do this too. This is the easiest way and most convenient thing to do for average people. We need to have spare cash to catch dips, do not put it all in a single buy.

Of course the best time to buy bitcoin is in the dip not at ATH  Grin
Activity: 179
January 21, 2018, 03:42:34 AM
 I'm just going to say that when I'm investing its price is down , so we really have to do what I think first bitcoin for all the coins and then bitcoin is not so much the more we learn how to do it earn.so we want yo make our study here with bitcoin and most of altcoins we all are earning .so don't find any way .how to earn easy way .just try trading and some more .and campaign way to make even more investment.
Activity: 145
January 21, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

I actually think it should be an important part of your crypto investing strategy, to have money set aside for the dips. If you build up a reserve on the way up and buy the pullbacks you will do well
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 12:32:19 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 12:31:27 AM
If I had extra money then I will definitely buy bitcoin when it drops. I believe the potential of bitcoin and will give me huge profit for long term.
Activity: 38
January 21, 2018, 12:28:37 AM
It's true this time bitcoin down, but it's still quite expensive if we Rupiah right, and most importantly if we want to buy we must think mature mature, but I personally if there is more funds I buy bitcoin because it is not stale, it will benefit .
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
January 21, 2018, 12:23:56 AM
Those who have managed to make purchases at the level of $ 8800 have earned a gain of close to 30%. Some altcoins earned 50%, but I am still afraid of sudden price movements. Everything must have natural, Bitcoin's natural price movements as well.
Activity: 350
January 21, 2018, 12:20:31 AM
I think at the moment it is not a good idea to buy bitcoin. Because its price has increased to $ 12,000 and I think this will be a reasonable price for bitcoin.
I am counting on the price of bitcoin and other atlcoins to invest in it. I always look for coin altcoins in addition to the top 10 and I think these are the most profitable and least risky altcoins. You can lose some money but in good times you get a lot of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 21, 2018, 12:08:00 AM
That is actually a good opportunity. Many of my colleagues have regretted not investing in BTC when the price was only around 1000$, especially when BTC reached it's peak price of 20 grand. Risk has always been the other side of investing, it's always there. However, there is great profit. It is recommended hat you study the movement of other coins so you can invest in them too. Not only BTC, many are already doing that, and it's guaranteed to rise up again.
Activity: 46
January 21, 2018, 12:02:02 AM
If you are willing to take risk, it is a great opportunity for you to buy bitcoin. Some of the investors do the same. When price dropped, they take it as an advantage and should not be worried about it. Since the bitcoin varies values everytime.
Pages:
Jump to: