Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin prices dropped, should you buy? - page 6. (Read 1090 times)

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

This is common rule when the prices of coins dropped it is good time to buy coins as much as possible. So I adhere the same strategy. That’s why now I am buying bitcoins and some altcoins also.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 21, 2018, 10:27:03 PM
Ever since I'm into the cryptocurrency I experienced 2 big going downs. I am not afraid of this one, i think it is normal. You should totally buy if you can afford
I think this is the right time for those people who want to invest in bitcoin ,buy now while the price is down and i'm pretty sure that sooner or later the price will goes high again.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
January 21, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried. Because I knows the potential of Bitcoin is how big. How about you? Please comment below and do not forget to share the article if it is useful.
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

If i have huge amount of money i will not doubt to invest all of it in bitcoin, like you i see a huge potential and bright future in bitcoin, if i have a money right now i will invest now before i regret.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
January 21, 2018, 09:48:43 PM
Yes at this time it is highly recommended to buy bitcoin because the price is down and very profitable if investing in bitcoin. but for me not enough money to buy bitcoin for now.
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 21, 2018, 09:41:38 PM
Yes, I will buy but i will not risk all my money just my extras. If you buy now you might get a chance to get higher or bigger value. I think soon bitcoin will regain the high value like last December. Maybe two weeks from now it will increase rapidly like last time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
January 21, 2018, 09:39:16 PM
Actually yes, the price for bitcoins is much below now but i think it will go more down and that will be the good time to purchase bitcoins in a good number. The unclear statement from south korea is really creating a FUD which is constantly making the price of bitcoins go down. Hope the results from the south Korea government come positive so that bitcoins can again gain the importance of their high price in the minds of investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 21, 2018, 09:19:16 PM
if you have enough money then it is the right time to buy...because for me i have a high hope that bitcoin will regain its price after the dropping...
Activity: 196
January 21, 2018, 08:40:11 PM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

In my side, i think this is very good to buy bitcoin and lso altcoin because the price is drop very dip.
But i dont know for someone else because we have different thought. So be wise before buy bitcoin or altcoin amd make sure you follow your thought so you wiĺl not blame anyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 08:35:42 PM
Bitcoin prices have started to fall since early January is due to the regulation of the Chinese government and south korea. We know that fundamentally the price of bitcoin will still increase beyond the highest figure that occurred in December 2017. So now is the right time to invest our funds into bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
January 21, 2018, 08:31:27 PM
You should buy bitcoin now until the price goes slower. You can buy bitcoin at the price of 11000$ now. You can buy at this lower rates because after couple of months, it will pump and rise the price.
What makes you think that the price of bitcoin will rise in a couple of months,with the regulations coming up, i think that we will see more slip up in the price and we will see more corrections every now and then,the market wont go up all the time,the market will stabilize for a while and people will book their profit.If you want to you can enter bitcoin irrespective of the price.
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 21, 2018, 07:16:37 PM
You should buy bitcoin now until the price goes slower. You can buy bitcoin at the price of 11000$ now. You can buy at this lower rates because after couple of months, it will pump and rise the price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
January 21, 2018, 07:14:47 PM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried.

This has already been said more than dozens of times in here, if you really trust on it. JUST BUY, otherwise do not do it because you can buy in an all time high, and you can risk all your money

I am not buying anymore, in fact, the last time that i bought some bitcoin was on December the 10th, when it was at $11,000 if i am not wrong.

I still believe in the future of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is really fluctuating from very high to very low. And I still think there is nothing wrong with buying and investing in bitcoin now. But it is really important that you should always do some research first before investing on anything just like what you would do with any kind of investment. Doing so would make you more confident in making decisions on your investments.

Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
January 21, 2018, 07:09:33 PM
I think you should buy. Whenever a coin or a stock price dips it is generally sound and logical to buy. of course, you dont yet if it is the ultimate bottom or if it will dip some more but from a high price down to a low price it is very sound to buy.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
January 21, 2018, 07:06:46 PM
If you believe in the potential of Bitcoin and appreciate the advice of experts, you should not be too worried when the price of Bitcoin down but the fun again right. At reduced prices you can use cash to buy more at cheaper rates. when each Bitcoin increase too much or too deep, it is not too worried.

This has already been said more than dozens of times in here, if you really trust on it. JUST BUY, otherwise do not do it because you can buy in an all time high, and you can risk all your money

I am not buying anymore, in fact, the last time that i bought some bitcoin was on December the 10th, when it was at $11,000 if i am not wrong.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
January 21, 2018, 07:02:45 PM
     You bet! This is a historical moment. Something that doesn't happen all the time. It is like a Christmas sale for all the crypto currency lovers. Opportunities like this don't come every day.. which is why I am buying plus as much as i can hold. And i suggest that you guys do too. Because it really is a very limited offer. Do not waste is.
Activity: 83
January 21, 2018, 06:51:40 PM
I dont know if its safe to say buy more bitcoin. You can do price analyses all day. BTC dosnt seem to follow any known price prediction Ive ever heard or seen before. There are coins out there that are better in every way except 2. Name recognition and BTC is the most common currency used on exchanges for buying other coins. That it really. I agree with a post above -check out anonymous coins and those that have a 'solid' business behind them e:g BNB coin  , it acts as a share in the binance exchange, the more they earn the more its large token holders get paid. All I am saying is BTC may be one of the more risky investments in my opinion .
Activity: 392
January 21, 2018, 06:45:21 PM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

A good trader always buy at the lowest price and worried not because bitcoin price will always rise and fall at the same time but definitely will always be recover and will go back to the normal price and much higher.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
January 21, 2018, 06:42:33 PM
I bought bitcoin last few hours ago and Im holding this for few months or if I see the price is good for shorterm.  I decided to boughg bitcoin because I believe after few days or few weeks of dumping it will recover again and that's sure I think will happen.  Many bitcoin user also for sure will buy bitcoin for sure because they want to make more profit.  So if you are smart you buy bitcoin now brcause the price already decreasing. But it's up to you if you want to waig the price to decreased more if you want to make.  But remember don't miss yhis opportunity that we given to us better if you grab it. Because if the price increase you lose profit that possible you get when you bought bitcoin now.
Activity: 163
January 21, 2018, 06:20:29 PM
I think when reduced bitcoin is a chance to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is digital money, and sometimes its price is low. More and more people use bitcoin. I think I should buy bitcoin and wait for its price increase.
Activity: 274
January 21, 2018, 05:55:47 PM
BTC BTC BTC Smiley

Every time I feel Bitcoin discount I always buy it, but it is not always the time to buy, we should equip ourselves with a solid knowledge of Bitcoin to be able to invest and also exchange knowledge
Pages:
Jump to: