Author

Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it - page 176. (Read 215457 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Hello, help with the code.
I get an error.
line 3, in
     pub=ice.pub2upub('0433709eb11e0d4439a729f21c2c443dedb727528229713f0065721ba8fa46f00e2a1c304a39a77 775d3579d077b6ee5e4d26fd3ec36f52ad674a9b4 7fdd999c48')
AttributeError: module 'secp256k1' has no attribute 'pub2upub'

or can you specify which libraries you actually used, maybe there is an error in this?
thank you

Solved the problem, thanks.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I don't think you understand the algorithm completely. That algorithm generates 65536 pubkeys and does this as binary in the method used when creating a normal btc wallet address. As a result of this 65536 pubkey, one of them will reduce the pubkey to 109 bits. Our main goal is to find the correct bit range. The algorithm performs the test from the test. The bit sequence is 65536, which is equivalent to 16 bits. The correct sequence of 16 bits is one in 65536. You can multiply this, but it will also increase your processing load. If you examine the bit by bit processes with the code you wrote instead of using ready-made libraries, you will see the result. In other words, the algorithm reduces 125-16=109 bits and 1 pubkey to 109 bits. 65536*65536 =2^32 , Within 2^32 bit addresses, that is, 4294967296 addresses, 1 of them is a pubkey reduced to 2^93 bits. Now, of course, for this 125th puzzle. Depending on your bsgs speed it may take some time to solve. The problem is not that the last digit is even or odd, but because it operates with 0 or 1, it doesn't matter if it's a single even, change the leading bit with the same bit order, you will get different results, so it cannot be solved with even or odd. It can be solved with bits in the correct order So my algorithm works, it outputs a little too many pubkey results.

Yes, your algorithm works!
Can you explain why it outputs only odd pubkey results and skips even ones?

For example, when dividing by 2, we get: 1,2,5,7 odd pubkeys, and 3,4,6 even pubkeys. The odd ones will be in the list your algorithm outputs, but the even ones won't.
Activity: 54
How long would it take you to verify 5,000,000,000 possibilities?

less than a second

How is that done??  I guess it’s with RTX? Which one ?How many?
Using BSGS/kangaroo, you could check Tk/s (trillion keys, thousands of trillion keys per second), GPU is much faster than CPU in this case.

The script posted on previous page won't work, it's just dividing one key, in order to successfully divide a key, you'd need to make sure that the key is +n and also even, since we don't know it's odd or even, we'd have to assume our original key is odd, then we'd add 1 G to it, then divide both, we will then treat the results as same as our starting keys, adding 1 G to each one and dividing all, keeping all the keys, how many times we divided, how many G we added, they are all important.

But note that when you divide a key, the result could be -n version, adding 1 G and dividing that -n key will get you no where, so you'd need  to do all the operations on both -n and +n keys. This should take less than a second if you have the proper algorithm implemented with the correct tool!

I don't think you understand the algorithm completely. That algorithm generates 65536 pubkeys and does this as binary in the method used when creating a normal btc wallet address. As a result of this 65536 pubkey, one of them will reduce the pubkey to 109 bits. Our main goal is to find the correct bit range. The algorithm performs the test from the test. The bit sequence is 65536, which is equivalent to 16 bits. The correct sequence of 16 bits is one in 65536. You can multiply this, but it will also increase your processing load. If you examine the bit by bit processes with the code you wrote instead of using ready-made libraries, you will see the result. In other words, the algorithm reduces 125-16=109 bits and 1 pubkey to 109 bits. 65536*65536 =2^32 , Within 2^32 bit addresses, that is, 4294967296 addresses, 1 of them is a pubkey reduced to 2^93 bits. Now, of course, for this 125th puzzle. Depending on your bsgs speed it may take some time to solve. The problem is not that the last digit is even or odd, but because it operates with 0 or 1, it doesn't matter if it's a single even, change the leading bit with the same bit order, you will get different results, so it cannot be solved with even or odd. It can be solved with bits in the correct order So my algorithm works, it outputs a little too many pubkey results.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

less than a second

Using BSGS/kangaroo, you could check Tk/s (trillion keys, thousands of trillion keys per second), GPU is much faster than CPU in this case.

The script posted on previous page won't work, it's just dividing one key, in order to successfully divide a key, you'd need to make sure that the key is +n and also even, since we don't know it's odd or even, we'd have to assume our original key is odd, then we'd add 1 G to it, then divide both, we will then treat the results as same as our starting keys, adding 1 G to each one and dividing all, keeping all the keys, how many times we divided, how many G we added, they are all important.

But note that when you divide a key, the result could be -n version, adding 1 G and dividing that -n key will get you no where, so you'd need  to do all the operations on both -n and +n keys. This should take less than a second if you have the proper algorithm implemented with the correct tool!
Activity: 3

less than a second

Activity: 630
Merit: 731
Bitcoin g33k

less than a second
Activity: 3

I'm sorry, but I can't run your code.
Writes this:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\user\test.py", line 22, in
    print(ters(pub,x))
  File "D:\user\test.py", line 14, in ters
    if ScalarBin[le-i] == "0":
IndexError: string index out of range

How to fix? Help me please.

Code:
from sympy import mod_inverse
import secp256k1 as ice
pub=ice.pub2upub('0433709eb11e0d4439a729f21c2c443dedb727528229713f0065721ba8fa46f00e2a1c304a39a77775d3579d077b6ee5e4d26fd3ec36f52ad674a9b47fdd999c48')
N=0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEBAAEDCE6AF48A03BBFD25E8CD0364141

k=mod_inverse(2,N)
neg1=ice.point_negation(ice.scalar_multiplication(1))

def ters(Qx,Scalar):
     ScalarBin = str(bin(Scalar))[2:]
     le=len(ScalarBin)
     for i in range (1,le+1):
            Qx=ice.point_multiplication(k,Qx)
        else:
            Qx=ice.point_addition(Qx,neg1)
     return ice.point_to_cpub(Qx)

for x in range(1,65536):
         print(ters(pub,x))
[/quote]

Launched!
Thank you very much!

Writes this:

print(ters(pub,x))

[/quote]

Code:
import secp256k1 as ice
pub=ice.pub2upub('0433709eb11e0d4439a729f21c2c443dedb727528229713f0065721ba8fa46f00e2a1c304a39a77775d3579d077b6ee5e4d26fd3ec36f52ad674a9b47fdd999c48')

k=mod_inverse(2,N)

def ters(Qx,Scalar):
     le=len(ScalarBin)
     for i in range (1,le+1):
        else:

for x in range(1,65536):
         print(ters(pub,x))

Yeah .. He, most likely, generated 256 keys and manually updated the first character on the left whenever necessary.
You really think he just changed 1 digit? Some one who is an expert in cryptography would know better, but maybe he didn't want to make it very difficult and really used randomly generated keys. But if I were him, I'd have changed a few characters to make it really really hard, for example having a few 0s in a key will make it hard to reverse engineer a key manually, and brute force/kangaroo, well they have their limits.

One other thing could be placing a key outside a bit range, I'm curious did Satoshi ever confirmed that the keys are truly in the assumed bit ranges or we just hope the amounts of transactions are enough of a proof that the keys are exactly there?

But you know what I'd like to see? A large amount in a key with no exactly known bit range, somewhere between 160 and 180 bit not lower and not higher, then solving that key would be a global challenge, though not any amount which someone could spend half of it to use special tools and grab it, something which could only be solved by math and new methods.

For example, I haven't seen any tool/ algorithm capable of  adding or subtracting 1 to a key and then divide it by 2, kangaroo  engages square root calculations, BSGS looks for a match after adding/subtracting calculations, but no tool does + or - 1 then divide!

Now I look at it from a different angle. In binary, the program is more practical, for example, I know the last 8 bits of the private key anyway, because 8 bits equals a maximum of 256 digits. There was a friend who said that if the curve math is 0, multiply, if 1, add, knowing the last bit means solving ecdsa, the last 8 bits are 1 in 256, you can find the rest. If you say the last 16 bits, there is 1 possibility in 65536, these numbers can be tried, you will reduce 125 bits -16 bits =109bits.

This is the code

Code:

import secp256k1 as ice

k=mod_inverse(2,N)

def ters(Qx,Scalar):
     le=len(ScalarBin)
     for i in range (0,le):
        else:

for x in range(65536):
         print(ters(pub,x))

If the last bit is 1, it moves the point forward when divided by (2).

7fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff5d576e7357a4501ddfe92f46681b20a1 +

if the last bit is 0 then normal divides

You trying to do mod_inverse using N. But N what is?

The code doesn't work.

NameError: name 'pub' is not defined

How to fix?

pub=ice.pub2upub('0433709eb11e0d4439a729f21c2c443dedb727528229713f0065721ba8fa46f00e2a1c304a39a77 775d3579d077b6ee5e4d26fd3ec36f52ad674a9b47fdd999c48')

Writes this:

print(ters(pub,x))

Can anyone suggest a Python script to subtract compressed public keys, like in the keymath program from albertobsd's ecctools library?

https://github.com/WanderingPhilosopher/Windows-KeySubtractor

Of course thanks, but I need a library or a python script.

import secp256k1 as ice

def ECsubtract(Q1,Q2):# compressed or uncompressed pubkey
    Q1=ice.pub2upub(Q1)
    Q2=ice.pub2upub(Q2)
    sub=ice.point_negation(Q2)# -Q2
    return (ice.point_additioni(Q1,sub).hex()) #Q1 - Q2

Will this code work or are you looking for something more advanced?

Thank you.
Quite suitable. I just didn't even think that this library has such functions. ))

You can just use ice.point_subtraction() function and ice.point_to_cpub() to convert uncompressed public key to compressed
copper member
Activity: 198
Can anyone suggest a Python script to subtract compressed public keys, like in the keymath program from albertobsd's ecctools library?

import secp256k1 as ice

Q1=ice.pub2upub(Q1)
    Q2=ice.pub2upub(Q2)

Thank you.
Quite suitable. I just didn't even think that this library has such functions. ))

import secp256k1 as ice

Q1=ice.pub2upub(Q1)
    Q2=ice.pub2upub(Q2)

copper member

Activity: 50

copper member
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
I see this thing is still going, has anyone solved any of the puzzles yet? Or has anyone made any type of progress? Can I get a TLDR of the events over the years from the start of the puzzle until now?
Over how many years exactly? 😂, #65 and #120 been solved. Prize has been increased 10 fold, now there is around 1000 bitcoins for us to loot ( yeah right).

You forgot one important detaill: puzzle #65 was solved before #64. Idk why!!!  Huh Huh

That was because public key of #65 was revealed, so Kangaroo was used to find its private key.
Activity: 24
Merit: 4
I see this thing is still going, has anyone solved any of the puzzles yet? Or has anyone made any type of progress? Can I get a TLDR of the events over the years from the start of the puzzle until now?
Over how many years exactly? 😂, #65 and #120 been solved. Prize has been increased 10 fold, now there is around 1000 bitcoins for us to loot ( yeah right).

You forgot one important detaill: puzzle #65 was solved before #64. Idk why!!!  Huh Huh
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
Jump to: