Author

Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it - page 212. (Read 215272 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 15
Two things you should never abandon: Family & BTC

Fun fact: Puzzle #99 is now = puzzle #100

And you just noticed this today? Too slow.
66 and 99 can make a double team 69, you know if you know, who ever is sending coins to them has a sick fantasy. Lol

Haha good one 😁 but I didn't discover this now .. I've been monitoring txs to and from the whole puzzle addresses since 2020 .. just thought of telling the community about 99
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

And you just noticed this today? Too slow.
66 and 99 can make a double team 69, you know if you know, who ever is sending coins to them has a sick fantasy. Lol
Activity: 277
Merit: 108
Puzzle 120 solver, definatly very well know about these threads, related developments, bitcrack, kangaroo, vantisearch, keyhunt, bsgs etc,
options are for puzzle 64 and 120, solver never post prvkeys,
maybe puzzle creator  ... just for make puzzle live, as no new development, group based attempts by developer, gpu farmers, and individual attempts by useing other develop apps,
reason, puzzle 120 pickup to new address, and no used,
in past every solved puzzle's were cash out by thier solver, for their needs, if they are developer, finder, coder, etc, every one need money, upon they find, they cashout, put puzzle 120 solver too easy, not picked up fork's, and nor cashout, simple transfer to an other address and waiting, what people try new things,
and here threads once asked prvkey, and no more talks, seems every one no more interest, due to silence from solver

Good for us crackers for the puzzle  situation to be more discrete and dormant ..business 101:  lower competitio equals higher chance of success.

Say if only one cracker is attempting to find puzzle 66, the outcome is he will obviously be the one to solve it.

I'm not sure if it was the puzzle creator who withdrew the money, and i don't vote fot it. Leaving the puzzle to be normally solved by other crackers should be his goal from the beginning. After all, he wanted to test the security of BTC. Having such small bit ranges unsolved for as long as it takes shows him exactly how powerful the Bitcoin hash and curve are. Solving 120 early would defeat the purpose.

this kind of action makes no sense. The fact of not making the key public and thus creating a riddle from a riddle only makes the whole game meaningless by the fact that there was a solved level whose solution we do not know, as well as the reason why.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 642
Magic

I have no idea why .. 99 and 66 keep receiving tiny rewards from some source .. it doesn't make sense for the puzzle creator to send a dozen cents to these addresses .. but then comes the question: why these addresses specifically?!

Could be that somebody is very interested in how #99 and #66 are solved, so he keeps them in the spotlight by sending these tiny amounts. I don't think it is the creator however since the puzzle is out there for a long time and also he could have created the puzzle in a way that you would get a much larger reward for those numbers anyway. So I guess it is basically just random. Maybe at some time it will be enough reward to buy large amounts of calculating power and solve it.

Ooh, I need to verify that address to understand your post, yes someone sent this last February enough balance to complete 1 BTC in tat address 1JWnE6p6UN7ZJBN7TtcbNDoRcjFtuDWoNL

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/1JWnE6p6UN7ZJBN7TtcbNDoRcjFtuDWoNL

But why? If that was the creator of the puzzles, he need to ajust all the unsolved puzzles.

I have no idea why .. 99 and 66 keep receiving tiny rewards from some source .. it doesn't make sense for the puzzle creator to send a dozen cents to these addresses .. but then comes the question: why these addresses specifically?!
Activity: 122
Merit: 11

Ooh, I need to verify that address to understand your post, yes someone sent this last February enough balance to complete 1 BTC in tat address 1JWnE6p6UN7ZJBN7TtcbNDoRcjFtuDWoNL

https://www.blockchain.com/explorer/addresses/btc/1JWnE6p6UN7ZJBN7TtcbNDoRcjFtuDWoNL

But why? If that was the creator of the puzzles, he need to ajust all the unsolved puzzles.

It's unsolvable anyway... At least until you are some kind of genius or have access to massive processing power.
Activity: 862
Merit: 662

Puzzle 120 solver, definatly very well know about these threads, related developments, bitcrack, kangaroo, vantisearch, keyhunt, bsgs etc,
maybe puzzle creator  ... just for make puzzle live, as no new development, group based attempts by developer, gpu farmers, and individual attempts by useing other develop apps,
in past every solved puzzle's were cash out by thier solver, for their needs, if they are developer, finder, coder, etc, every one need money, upon they find, they cashout, put puzzle 120 solver too easy, not picked up fork's, and nor cashout, simple transfer to an other address and waiting, what people try new things,
and here threads once asked prvkey, and no more talks, seems every one no more interest, due to silence from solver

Good for us crackers for the puzzle  situation to be more discrete and dormant ..business 101:  lower competitio equals higher chance of success.

Say if only one cracker is attempting to find puzzle 66, the outcome is he will obviously be the one to solve it.

I'm not sure if it was the puzzle creator who withdrew the money, and i don't vote fot it. Leaving the puzzle to be normally solved by other crackers should be his goal from the beginning. After all, he wanted to test the security of BTC. Having such small bit ranges unsolved for as long as it takes shows him exactly how powerful the Bitcoin hash and curve are. Solving 120 early would defeat the purpose.
" I'm not sure if it was the puzzle creator who withdrew the money"
no they did not withdraw the money, simple they shift coins to an other address, and still their after 20 day ,
this is Question
2nd puzzle were anounced at bitcointalk and all relvant development, discussions, research, etc here at bitcointalk, then how you can say solver dont know about relavant info here, even solver regular visitor here, for see talk's, and dont know how to post reply related to winning, and dont know much about fork's Smiley bro its 2023,

Lol .. withdrawing money from an address == transferring money to another.

And you should really read the reply before mine ☝️ no one actually posted the private key upon solving a puzzle.. people use another software to derive it after pub key is exposed. Reason why is It's a matter of privacy.. after all, it's what the Bitcoin concept is about isn't it?! You don't want people to know who you are, even if it was just a username on a forum.
Activity: 317
Merit: 34
maybe puzzle creator  ... just for make puzzle live, as no new development, group based attempts by developer, gpu farmers, and individual attempts by useing other develop apps,

*** Puzzle #64 ***

Address: 16jY7qLJnxb7CHZyqBP8qca9d51gAjyXQN
PrivKey Hex: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000F7051F27B09112D4
PrivKey WIF: KwDiBf89QgGbjEhKnhXJuH7LrciVrZi3qZ6FxoaD5r1kYegmtbaT
Pubkey Compressed: 03100611c54dfef604163b8358f7b7fac13ce478e02cb224ae16d45526b25d9d4d

could you read all threads, where found, solver post prvkey for puzzle 64
s soon 64 solved, pubkey exposed, and users , apply kangaroo and found prvkey in minuts, and post it by uforums users, no one claim, about found and post prvkey
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

*** Puzzle #64 ***

Address: 16jY7qLJnxb7CHZyqBP8qca9d51gAjyXQN
PrivKey Hex: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000F7051F27B09112D4
PrivKey WIF: KwDiBf89QgGbjEhKnhXJuH7LrciVrZi3qZ6FxoaD5r1kYegmtbaT
Pubkey Compressed: 03100611c54dfef604163b8358f7b7fac13ce478e02cb224ae16d45526b25d9d4d
maybe puzzle creator  ... just for make puzzle live, as no new development, group based attempts by developer, gpu farmers, and individual attempts by useing other develop apps,

Good for us crackers for the puzzle  situation to be more discrete and dormant ..business 101:  lower competitio equals higher chance of success.

" I'm not sure if it was the puzzle creator who withdrew the money"
no they did not withdraw the money, simple they shift coins to an other address, and still their after 20 day ,
this is Question
2nd puzzle were anounced at bitcointalk and all relvant development, discussions, research, etc here at bitcointalk, then how you can say solver dont know about relavant info here, even solver regular visitor here, for see talk's, and dont know how to post reply related to winning, and dont know much about fork's Smiley bro its 2023,

I wonder, why #120 private key is not revealed, chop chop who ever you are, don't keep us waiting.😉

He don't have to release the private key publicly. Maybe he even doesn't know about this thread.

I'm more curious why he didn't took forked coins. There is still BSV, BCH and BTG there (and maybe few others).

i have a theory that he doesn't even know it has money in other forks.
I wonder, why #120 private key is not revealed, chop chop who ever you are, don't keep us waiting.😉

He don't have to release the private key publicly. Maybe he even doesn't know about this thread.

I'm more curious why he didn't took forked coins. There is still BSV, BCH and BTG there (and maybe few others).

If he didn't know about the existence of this thread - he wouldn't know about the existence of this challenge :-)

Maybe you are right. I thought it was just one of many puzzle forum threads. I didn't knew it's the original thread.
Activity: 277
Merit: 108

If he didn't know about the existence of this thread - he wouldn't know about the existence of this challenge :-)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
This is my house, that's how I live, that's why I want to try this, it's not ambition. I have no other choice, cryptocurrencies are my only hope to get ahead financially. it shows up at 00:14 seconds an old silver ideadpad laptop with the lid closed i only used it for 2 years mining monero and then i use it for internet stuff it's on top of the cooler it's gathering dust it has a nvidia 950M
Yeah, I used to go to that scam site, funny I didn't know at the time that mining from browser is a waste of time, and then they blocked my ip.
I hope you understand that mining any coin should be done considering electricity cost, it doesn't matter if you could mine a million bucks in crypto if you have to pay more for the electricity. (even with free electricity) you won't go far.

I understand your situation and I'm really sorry, I wish I could help, but don't waste your time on this puzzle, unless you have a bright mind to figure out another way to solve them, relying on the currently available tech is not enough.

This is my house, that's how I live, that's why I want to try this, it's not ambition. I have no other choice, cryptocurrencies are my only hope to get ahead financially. it shows up at 00:14 seconds an old silver ideadpad laptop with the lid closed i only used it for 2 years mining monero and then i use it for internet stuff it's on top of the cooler it's gathering dust it has a nvidia 950M

I can assure you there is a bigger chance that some random shitcoin will pump than you will solve any bitcoin puzzle on a laptop... That simply not gonna happen.

BTW Mining bitcoin or any other asic coin is pointless on home computer.

I don't want to beat you down but you will not recover financially on crypto if all your hardware base is an old laptop.

Trying to solve puzzles is pointless for you.

Maybe try to mine something that is designed for cpu mining and if you will be very lucky it will skyrocket some day.

But rather avoid projects that are just bitcoin/litecoin clones with changed few parameters...

And clean that garbage in your place. It looks like a damn landfill.

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Jump to: