Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Pyramid [Beta] - the oldest working pyramid? [OLD THREAD] - page 3. (Read 62416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
The pyramid is alive... in spurts... I got about 0.140 BTC from it in december.... new members arrive daily but most don't deposit...
legendary
Bass Player
blockexplorer down today  Sad    blockexplorer may have outlived it usefulness... can the bitcoinpyramid be redirected to blockchain.info instead?
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
Just joined a couple of days ago after seeing it's legitimacy (have not seen anything that says it is a scam, although 'pyramid' might make alarm bells ring for some others). Deposited 0.0023 BTC through the site, so if your member id is 11231 then you will have been sent 0.00165 BTC to your account Smiley. Am hoping to get some referrals so I can start feeling confident this might actually work. If anyone wants to join under me, you can sign up under my link @ http://to.cur.lv/bitcoinpyramid Smiley.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The value of a single BTC rises thus newcomers have to invest a lot, so I suggest to include "burn down" function that decrease deposited value over time.
This could encourage more frequent payments of old members and equalize BTC/USD ratio among old/new members.
legendary
Bass Player
The bitcoinpyramid is not a 'forced matrix' pyramid.... you can make your own mini pyramids above your position... but your position will never be filled in without some work... you need to advertise your referral link to get referrals... This is NOT scientific but after roughly 100 folks get signed up under you in some way or another then it reaches some sort of saturation where it grows without your help...
Activity: 2
Hey I made a deposit over a month ago it was not alot but it was all i had and i havent even earned 1 referral why is that Demon27  Cheesy

Love is the meaning of life, and the answer to your questions*
18GTHL5fD4BmaZLb4WKd8wWRFGh7T4M1rJ
legendary
Bass Player
Looks like fun... I will participate... as the bitcoin pyramid was nice to me today  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
Received my first payout from referral of http://pyramidofcoins.com/r/15hV8FxJkc4V6pmDGeWkGBCTM6oW1q8mXe , sent 0.025 to oppose the outdated ad http://bitcoinpyramid.com/ads/80
n1c
Activity: 8
Hey guys; I've been working on a similar but different pyramid. With the emphasis on transparency & simple rules. Could I link to it here for some early feedback?

Thanks for asking. I think Bitcoin Pyramid members deserve to be among the first people who know about it.

Let's see how the simplified version of rules work. Sign in under my ref: http://pyramidofcoins.com/r/15hV8FxJkc4V6pmDGeWkGBCTM6oW1q8mXe and I will spend up to 1 btc to oppose outdated pyramid ads thus generating some revenue to existing members. According to Earnings Estimator, 27 referrals with depth of 2 are needed  Smiley

Nice one; thanks!
legendary
Hey guys; I've been working on a similar but different pyramid. With the emphasis on transparency & simple rules. Could I link to it here for some early feedback?

Thanks for asking. I think Bitcoin Pyramid members deserve to be among the first people who know about it.

Let's see how the simplified version of rules work. Sign in under my ref: http://pyramidofcoins.com/r/15hV8FxJkc4V6pmDGeWkGBCTM6oW1q8mXe and I will spend up to 1 btc to oppose outdated pyramid ads thus generating some revenue to existing members. According to Earnings Estimator, 27 referrals with depth of 2 are needed  Smiley
Activity: 1492
Merit: 763
Life is a taxable event
n1c
Activity: 8
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Vast
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
If you don't refer peoples or don't have referrals, and you deposit something you will lost them all..
It's just good for peoples with lots of referrals..
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
 I do support this initiative - we should convert deposits into Linden Dollars and get all the Second Life folks Wink
legendary
Bass Player
It isn't dead yet!  0.5 BTC dropped into the pyramid today  Wink
legendary
What do you think about the concept of the aging deposit ?
for example
"Everybody for support of presence in the pyramid is required to make a deposit with a frequency of 1 every year"

I am in doubts. This measure would encourage new deposits from early members. But maybe it would be nicer to give incentive for recurring deposits (rather than to extort payments from existing members).

So far I like the idea of recalculating the whole transaction history and converting it to USD (or even to artificial game currency that could inflate ~10%/month vs bitcoin). It would allow members to receive a lifetime ever-decreasing income and it would give them incentive to increase that income by depositing money or by attracting new members. If Bitcoin Pyramid is saturated, there will be a delay in deposits... But at some point new members would get an advantage due to inflation, so they would enter the pyramid and thus recover some of the losses of unfortunate older members and generate profits for fortunate ones.
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1047
What do you think about the concept of the aging deposit ?
for example
"Everybody for support of presence in the pyramid is required to make a deposit with a frequency of 1 every year"
legendary
Bass Player
What about changing "1/2 goes to a random member" to "1/4th goes to a random member, odds weighted by their deposit AND 1/4th goes to a completely random member regardless of deposit amount"

Also, some method of removing non depositors would be cool. Maybe after a certain amount of time? Of course that sounds like a nightmare to program for a database...

In terms of fairness: Old adverts paid for back in 2011 still outweigh new adverts purchased today. Bitcoinera bought an add for 2 BTC ( like 600 dollars ) that is still outweighed by ads for things that don't even exists anymore... Ads should be weighed in fiat ( dollars? ) and the con side should also be, for sure... that would bring more advertising... PLUS the ads 'maybe' should have a hit/display count...

Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
Pages:
Jump to: