Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Pyramid [Beta] - the oldest working pyramid? [OLD THREAD] - page 9. (Read 62416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
That has PAY IT FORWARD written all over it ! haha..

pEACe
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
Hey all you pyramid people... I am thinking about running a contest in February....  something like this:
I put 10 BTC into a blockchain.info block. For the duration of February whomever sends the LARGEST RANDOM to my address ( to be revealed later )
The Pyramid Member with the largest transaction in the set month sent to my address gets 10 BTC in their withdraw address...
I could even send the 10 BTC to arsenische to hold so you all know it is there.... instead of putting it the blockchain...( If he agrees )

WHY? To encourage people to deposit.... ( This pyramid is SO MUCH ore fun when people deposit.... anywhere, not just on my downline )
WHY RANDOM? To make it so you do NOT have to be in my downline....

So you deposit, some randomly may come my way, maybe it's yours AND maybe it's the biggest one.... and you get 10 BTC...
If you don't win, we all do anyway because cash will be flowing all over the pyramid...

What you think?

http://www.bitcoinpyramid.com/r/806

Patrick

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
I several times already transferred to the deposit bitcoins, and they didn't arrive into my account! Where they?

When did it happen? It may take some time for them to appear.

What addresses where you sending to? Could you please mention bitcoin transaction ids?
Activity: 283
Merit: 250
I several times already transferred to the deposit bitcoins, and they didn't arrive into my account! Where they?
legendary
This isn't gambling. This IS paying it forward !  Cool

This is Karma.
http://vimeo.com/7413005

pEACe
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Too bad new joiner Don't understand
You can join for free ... but with out a deposit there is little chance of getting anything
I now have 8 that have joined with me as sponsor and only one that put in a puny deposit
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1047
good sponsor - died sponsor  Grin
legendary
Hi Smiley

My sponsor is #4764. Then under 'your sponsor', below the balance it says #709.

Whats that about ?

Hi! "Your sponsor:" is the sponsor for your current browser session. "Sponsor:" is the sponsor of the opened member.

Thx

Now it makes sense. xD

Happy Age of Aquarius and end of the Mayan calander !

pEACe
legendary
Hi Smiley

Whats that about ?

Hi! "Your sponsor:" is the sponsor for your current browser session. "Sponsor:" is the sponsor of the opened member.
legendary
Hi Smiley

Whats that about ?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Done. Should be faster and more reliable now.

Thanks for the upgrade!  So far it's run great from my POV.
legendary
Something wrong happened to bitcoind: it takes resources but doesn't start Sad

I am moving it to another (more powerful) server, probably will be up tomorrow.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Done. Should be faster and more reliable now.
legendary
Can't connect again

thanks! for some reason my server freezes time to time Sad rebooted it, should work now (sorry for inconvenience)

it's frozen again -- unreachable for 2 days

Something wrong happened to bitcoind: it takes resources but doesn't start Sad

I am moving it to another (more powerful) server, probably will be up tomorrow.

Sorry for inconvenience.
Can't connect again

thanks! for some reason my server freezes time to time Sad rebooted it, should work now (sorry for inconvenience)

it's frozen again -- unreachable for 2 days
unless your 2468 your tag is crediting him
I'm not sure I understood this.  Was it aimed at me? I have found several quirks in how sponsors are assigned in the pyramid.  Sometimes, even clearing cookies doesn't ensure your referral link gets credited with the referral.  Weird stuff, but what can you do?

the link in your tag  explaining how to suceed refers to user 2468
I'm not sure I understood this.  Was it aimed at me? I have found several quirks in how sponsors are assigned in the pyramid.  Sometimes, even clearing cookies doesn't ensure your referral link gets credited with the referral.  Weird stuff, but what can you do?
I have already been paid out more than I deposited.  I was a sceptic!  Now I am a believer!

So put your coins where your mouth is and make a REAL deposit

We've made it clear (at least to those that joined under me) that tiny deposits get you nothing. Yet, I still have 200+ refers that haven't deposited anything.  I see people throwing 250 BTC away on SatoshiDice all the time so I know I'm not the only one that has more than a full Bitcoin.  Granted the Pyramid might be a slower return but the risk is less if you're willing to put a little effort into it.  If you don't want to work at it, then slam that money under me and I'll put in the effort for you.

I have already been paid out more than I deposited.  I was a sceptic!  Now I am a believer!

We've made it clear (at least to those that joined under me) that tiny deposits get you nothing. Yet, I still have 200+ refers that haven't deposited anything.  I see people throwing 250 BTC away on SatoshiDice all the time so I know I'm not the only one that has more than a full Bitcoin.  Granted the Pyramid might be a slower return but the risk is less if you're willing to put a little effort into it.  If you don't want to work at it, then slam that money under me and I'll put in the effort for you.

Too bad you haven't deposited more.  When #3923 deposited .25 below you, you could've had .13 instead of the .017 that you got.

They just don't get it
Depositing a few pennies IS A DONATION
you got to deposit what you expect to get

sure you can join with no deposit
but that's what you can expect to get in return
NOTHING
Pages:
Jump to: