Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Pyramid [Beta] - the oldest working pyramid? [OLD THREAD] - page 8. (Read 62416 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
High price of BitCoin might be slowing people from playing the pyramid.. This could be the lowest price we could see BitCoin for a while.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I've only seen the Pyramid down twice, and both times right after I paid for advertising my referal link.  It must be a conspiracy!
would the pyramid have more activity if there was a post in this thread more often.. every day or every hr..
LitcoinPyramid anytime soon?
hi all, i am joined to game )))
Welcome to the pyramid.  I see you started off correctly by making a deposit.  May it return to you many times over Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007
hi all, i am joined to game )))
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
It is actually a good advertising site... let people know about it and it's good for everyone...
things have slowed, but i still get more bitcoin from this pyramid than from any of the referral programs.
seems like I get about $10 worth of btc every other week.
would be nice if someone on a marketing found this site.
Hey all you pyramid people... I am thinking about running a contest in February....  something like this:
I put 10 BTC into a blockchain.info block. For the duration of February whomever sends the LARGEST RANDOM to my address ( to be revealed later )
The Pyramid Member with the largest transaction in the set month sent to my address gets 10 BTC in their withdraw address...
I could even send the 10 BTC to arsenische to hold so you all know it is there.... instead of putting it the blockchain...( If he agrees )

WHY? To encourage people to deposit.... ( This pyramid is SO MUCH ore fun when people deposit.... anywhere, not just on my downline )
WHY RANDOM? To make it so you do NOT have to be in my downline....

So you deposit, some randomly may come my way, maybe it's yours AND maybe it's the biggest one.... and you get 10 BTC...
If you don't win, we all do anyway because cash will be flowing all over the pyramid...

What you think?

http://www.bitcoinpyramid.com/r/806

Patrick

So, did anyone get the 10 btc?
I find it interesting that people like this sort of program when they know it is not something that will last. Although must give credit, it appears to have been going over 1.5 years.

If you are willing I'm wondering, apart from the admin, how many here made anything decent back from it and how many lost. I believe I know the answer but will be interesting to see.

I've done OK, but it has taken a lot of "referring" and risking a couple of bitcoins.  Pyramids are only profitable for the early adopters, and as long as bitcoins continue to grow we all are early adopters.
vip
Merit: 1042
👻
I find it interesting that people like this sort of program when they know it is not something that will last. Although must give credit, it appears to have been going over 1.5 years.

If you are willing I'm wondering, apart from the admin, how many here made anything decent back from it and how many lost. I believe I know the answer but will be interesting to see.
Says the guy who is making a pyramid himself and not having any luck.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250

legendary
Merit: 1000
Bass Player
The pyramid has activity everyday, just not as much as when bitcoins were cheaper... But I like all the little activity as well...
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Yeah its working but noone except me has deposited anything since the 19th. I meant is it pretty much unused now?

AFAIK there is some activity every day http://bitcoinpyramid.com/history

Yeah I was looking at my member history not the history for the whole pyramid.
Oops.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012
Yeah its working but noone except me has deposited anything since the 19th. I meant is it pretty much unused now?

AFAIK there is some activity every day http://bitcoinpyramid.com/history
So is this thing dead now or...?

Bitcoin Pyramid? Should be working...

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

Bitcoin Pyramid? Should be working...
Well.  I think this is a great idea.  I don't know how many people are going to try for the 10 btc.  Are you going ahead with this?
Pages:
Jump to: