Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 104. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
November 02, 2017, 12:15:15 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, because not everyone can recognize digital technology
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
November 02, 2017, 12:02:54 AM
I think like that, it's true bitcoin reduces unemployment. I really feel it because I also include the unemployed. Because, currently looking for work in the world that is quite difficult. This is one of the reasons I chose bitcoin as my life source to meet my life's needs. Searching profit in bitcoin is just the same thing as work in the real world.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 11:03:02 PM
Bitcoin undoubtedly minimizes unemployment and I am a reside example of it as I was jobless and was not obtaining any supply of cash flow but after being aware of bitcoins I never want any other total time work as I am earning excellent income only from bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
November 01, 2017, 09:57:11 AM
Bitcoin only reduces a small proportion unemployed, even the percentage very small. What sure to happen is, nowadays alot people around me can make money from bitcoin. And they can do it on the sidelines during work breaks.
Better it would be when anyone imparts bitcoin as full day job. I mean there is no other source of income for him and he is focusing all his observations on this on trading or investing. And there are so many people who are doing this right now.

Even some are so charismatic that they had left their jobs and join bitcoin as the only one sole source of income for them in their life.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 09:46:06 AM
Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment but bitcoin reduce the poor people. Bitcoin help people out from the current econony system that use fiat as currency, this is bad. Why?  Because the inflations is like country government takes the value of our money without our permission.
Yes that you can say that. Actually poverty will not be going to end in any way. Either bitcoin develops in everything, or government starts taking steps about it. Still you can’t just end up poverty. But yes, there are so many people who have developed their financial status just because of this. So yes, bitcoin have played an important rule for eradicating poverty so far.
Proverty just right when you do not have any chance to make money. Therefore, if Bitcoin can become famous in the unemployed community, I think we will not see they are still the unemployed in future. Bitcoin can provide many opportunities and anyone can also get these opportunities.
Yes there are a lot of people who are financially well just because of this coin and more of it bitcoin has so much attraction that people are investing in it and doing trading while doing jobs and as in past many had left their jobs and yes at some extent bitcoin is reducing unemployment and those who have skills they are doing online campaigns to earn in bitcoin and that is giving benefits to a lot of people on globe.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
November 01, 2017, 09:38:16 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Yes it's true because of the presence of bitcoin, it has reduces unemployed people because you can already consider bitcoin as a job that gives them as a source of income to feed their family and to pay all of their expenses at home.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 09:33:51 AM

i agree with you.
but other people will say you are unemployment, because they see you just in home. they dont know what yo do and how much your money in bank. but in a fact, bitcoiner have much money in their bank and dont show to public.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
November 01, 2017, 09:27:46 AM
I think that is the real thing where unemployed people can work in bitcoin and because it can have a positive impact for those who have not had a job
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 01, 2017, 09:21:26 AM
i think bitcoin can solve the unemployment problem because of the bitcoin exchange rate now I'm sure he can not even get that price so it's also a very difficult case when you start the bitcoin to wait for the a few months for a job so it's better to look for a job mate and get a bitcoin so that you get rid of your work atl bit and then bitcoin so i believe it can afford bitcoin ..
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 01, 2017, 09:06:35 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
I agree, because theres so many people who joined in bitcoin, even if they have stable job. They grab the opportunity to get some additional money or income by  the help of btc. Bitcoin considered as a passive income for them, but for sure, their income in btc is much higher than their monthly salary. hehe

Yes bitcoin can be a good additional income for those people that are not contented with their jobs. Those workers that are still looking for some part time jobs and wants to earn more money and they can do it with several ways of earning through bitcoin. Trading is a popular way of making more bitcoin and there are more people that are doing it as their full time job.
Activity: 30
November 01, 2017, 09:03:00 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
I agree, because theres so many people who joined in bitcoin, even if they have stable job. They grab the opportunity to get some additional money or income by  the help of btc. Bitcoin considered as a passive income for them, but for sure, their income in btc is much higher than their monthly salary. hehe
Activity: 364
November 01, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

I think it does. There are just so many people who are investing and buying bitcoins that are earning more than employed people. Joining bounties aswell gives the chance to people who are unemployed to have earning for a living, or even giving them the fund to start their own business. So I think, it really does, not the bitcoin itself, but the use and the bitcoin that is being rewarded to them by joining bounties or giving their services online.
Activity: 193
November 01, 2017, 08:52:05 AM
I think so. Most of my friends had no job when they were a fresh graduate. It was really hard to find a job. Then they knew about bitcoin and  joined in this forum. Since they knew  that bitcoin could give them income to fulfil their daily needs,  they decided to focus on Btc and didn't apply any job.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 01, 2017, 08:42:36 AM
For now I don't think bitcoin has a relevant effect on unemployment on a global scale, perhaps in many many years cryptos can have such an effect but bitcoin alone I do not think so, there are not enough jobs surrounding bitcoin to make a large difference.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
November 01, 2017, 08:39:32 AM

I also believe that bitcoin will reduce unemployment in the future. The reason behind this is bitcoin price is unexpectedly increasing in the market and if it continues to increase it can attract more investors and there would be a high salary and income for the people. And also unemployment is not the only thing that bitcoin can eliminate poverty is also included.So, if we will introduce to people what bitcoin is, there would be a greater opportunity for then to find a better, high salary and decent job .
Activity: 79
November 01, 2017, 08:24:07 AM
I think yes, bitcoin somehow reduces the rate of unemployment because an unemployed person can now easily get a likely job with bitcoin and earn money. They just need an internet access and be hardworking in this kind of job.
Activity: 271
November 01, 2017, 06:35:48 AM

Yes, bitcoin reduces unemployment. So many here in our place are here in bitcoin because they cant find a better job, and sometimes they are not qualified for the position they want. Many here in our place have not graduated even high school so they cant find job. Bitcoin serve as a job from them.
Activity: 98
November 01, 2017, 06:07:41 AM
Of course! With the help of bitcoin, Because bitcoin gives as jobs like trading altcoin,  investing coins and gambling.This is really a great opportunity and a good opportunity to work on.
Activity: 74
Standing on the shoulders of giants
November 01, 2017, 05:49:06 AM
Every technical advance that has been developed often creates new jobs. Obviously this new technology often shifts jobs from one area to a completely different one, but job creation and growth is happening. I believe that in this case the development of the block chain, will create a huge amount of jobs, not BTC. But don't misunderstand me, I believe BTC will continue to grow, but not necessary create more jobs compared to fiat - it will just create an alternative to fiat.

Activity: 42
November 01, 2017, 05:29:46 AM
Hi, I'm interested in promising projects. Have u heard about StopTheFakes.io? This project solves the real problem and enters the market with trillion turns. What do u think about it? Look at it https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2336365.
Jump to: