Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 105. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 122
October 31, 2017, 01:55:32 PM
t's really true, as I live but strangely why the income from bitcoin is bigger when compared to the result of working as a factory worker like mi

Because you're just a scammer,
that's why you earn more than you real job douchebag
Well the huge numbers of bitcoin are belong from the poor or third world country sorry to say this and believe me bitcoin played a very big role here in reducing unemployment and these are very happy that they are going to earn from bitcoin and the ratio is going to increase day by day in these countries so bitcoin the best of best in everything.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 31, 2017, 12:24:48 PM
Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment but bitcoin reduce the poor people. Bitcoin help people out from the current econony system that use fiat as currency, this is bad. Why?  Because the inflations is like country government takes the value of our money without our permission.
Yes that you can say that. Actually poverty will not be going to end in any way. Either bitcoin develops in everything, or government starts taking steps about it. Still you can’t just end up poverty. But yes, there are so many people who have developed their financial status just because of this. So yes, bitcoin have played an important rule for eradicating poverty so far.
Proverty just right when you do not have any chance to make money. Therefore, if Bitcoin can become famous in the unemployed community, I think we will not see they are still the unemployed in future. Bitcoin can provide many opportunities and anyone can also get these opportunities.
Activity: 786
Merit: 270
October 31, 2017, 10:21:41 AM
Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment but bitcoin reduce the poor people. Bitcoin help people out from the current econony system that use fiat as currency, this is bad. Why?  Because the inflations is like country government takes the value of our money without our permission.
Yes that you can say that. Actually poverty will not be going to end in any way. Either bitcoin develops in everything, or government starts taking steps about it. Still you can’t just end up poverty. But yes, there are so many people who have developed their financial status just because of this. So yes, bitcoin have played an important rule for eradicating poverty so far.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 10:21:29 AM
My opinion is absolutely agree with you. Bitcoin actually encourage people work for themself than just go out and finding a job. So it could be lead to the lack of employee for the real business out there. But the upside is people for now easily to earn money for living.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 09:51:09 AM
Bitcoin definitely is one tool in reducing unemployment. It gives opportunities to earn adequate for most unemployed, who were deprived of proper employment due to some reasons. Like lack of education, skills, poor health and connections. Here in Bitcoin, we are given equal and favorable circumstances. We earn happily in the midst of our homes.

Yes bitcoin is the main key to remove unemployment from any region and it had worked in past, now the causal job workers are left their jobs for sake of bitcoin because they know one thing that they can generate huge revenue in bitcoin as compare to any other job and yes this is the right decision because bitcoin is giving more than 1000$ profit in one week and that’s very impressive and part time is also good.
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 09:50:30 AM
t's really true, as I live but strangely why the income from bitcoin is bigger when compared to the result of working as a factory worker like mi

There is no doubt of it that it is reducing unemployment through different means. china is leading the mining of cryptocurrencies and most of its population making money through it and directly or indirectly reducing unemployement of there country. Unemployment has been a major threat all around the world. Now bitcoin and cryptocurrencies will always be a source for an added benefiting, this could never be an solution for unemployment. A structured growth of the country reduces unemployment.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 422
October 31, 2017, 09:23:39 AM
Bitcoin only reduces a small proportion unemployed, even the percentage very small. What sure to happen is, nowadays alot people around me can make money from bitcoin. And they can do it on the sidelines during work breaks.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
October 31, 2017, 07:45:28 AM
Yes. Bitcoin is an investment and I know some are doing this stuff full time. So I guess it helps those people who are unemployed. Also helps those people who are employed to have extra source of income.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 07:27:53 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

In my opinion.. Yes bitcoin reduces the unemployment person. You sacrifice all of your hard working for it. And it is a point of view that gives the people
a lot of opportunities do we have. You can work a lot of creativity. Bitcoin can help a lot of  people who doesn't have work. And thanks to bitcoin for giving me a chance.
There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin has provided so many opportunities especially of the ones who were not having any good way of earning and are unemployed. There are so many who are now earning a very good amount of money by joining different kind of campaigns like that of signature campaign, bounty campaign and tweeter campaign. You can earn money with zero investment.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 31, 2017, 06:57:20 AM
Yes i agree in that case! become lesser standby or playing basketball.  like my some of my friends instead of just playing online game and somebody share the bitcoin how to earn money and after a  few month i notice the online game become bitcoin zone....ha ha ha!
Yes bitcoin is like a job or a way of earning money for most of the people who use it in there daily life. Peoples who are interested in computer and trying to learn it and if the come to know about bitcoin they will find a way to both earn and learn at the same time. So bitcoin has now become a source of income for most of its users and more people are joining it.

Some people use bitcoin earning as there primary source of income and live on it for them it is just like job. Bitcoin acts as a job for people who earn from it and is helping to reduce unemployment among peoples.
Activity: 168
October 31, 2017, 06:41:26 AM
Bitcoin definitely is one tool in reducing unemployment. It gives opportunities to earn adequate for most unemployed, who were deprived of proper employment due to some reasons. Like lack of education, skills, poor health and connections. Here in Bitcoin, we are given equal and favorable circumstances. We earn happily in the midst of our homes.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
October 31, 2017, 05:35:55 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

in my point of view,  you are absolutely right that bitcoin can reduce unemployment bitcoin is new alternative ways to earn money.
but people who wanna living with bitcoin should understand or know many knowledge more about bitcoin.
well i strongly agree on that i believe that bitcoin reduces in employment because doing bitcoin is already a  kind of work .and it is really profitable and it really works.the fact that it really give us an income it is really consider as a work and many people lean on it as there work that can really support in thier dailly needs .
I agree with you. Being with bitcoin where you tend to only invest will not be that hard since you may just leave your coin with it and just let it earn after quite some time. But if you will really be an active user of it and make it as you way for living, looking for campaigns every now and then will like be looking for actual jobs, but you will have it online. Promotion in work also have their similar point in bitcoin where the campaign managers where to upgrade your position based on your performance.
That is true but i personally do not think that it is smart to actual make this for your living unless you are unable to work in real life than it is very smart to make bitcoin your living because it is a very profitable if you know how it works.
Activity: 210
October 31, 2017, 05:22:25 AM
Unemployed people who happens to engage in Bitcoin and earn profitably, is believably a reduce in unemployment.
Instead of just being lazy, they have now a goal to achieve.
I believe that we, at Bitcoin, is the boss of ourselves. We work at our own time, at our own phase. And enjoy it.
With proper determination and perseverance in Bitcoin, this will get us to where most employed people are enjoying. And more.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
October 31, 2017, 05:09:13 AM

Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 31, 2017, 04:34:36 AM
Bitcoin became hot news in recent times, when halving day or last July, many media continue to preach bitcoin because it keeps people from mining activities because of the increasing level of difficulty. but once the price reaches more than $ 1000, the mining activity re-vibrates and can make new jobs, with the news proven that bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
October 31, 2017, 04:34:02 AM
For an unemployed person if you know bitcoin then they will still get a very good income from bitcoin, bitcoin is obviously able to help the community become a person who has a very good income. So obviously, the bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
No does not reduce unemployment. It does not mean that a person earns money means that person is employed. It is very different really, you see you can only be called employed if the government are monitoring you income annually and taxing a percentage of that income. So, even if you earn so much in Bitcoin, there's no way they will tax you since Bitcoin is decentralized
That’s a lie, you’re totally wrong. As far as you’re earning money from a source, then you’re employed. Someone can either be employed by a company, or choose to be self-employed.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 04:23:06 AM
I think it will not reduce unemployment but rather do more person to engage in doing bitcoins. It will result in giving extra money to people who are employed and also people who do not have a regular job will do bitcoin for them to generate extra income.
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
October 31, 2017, 02:56:29 AM
Yes in a way it can reduce the unemployment if one knows well about bitcoins and invests it in the right way.He can work in signature campaigns and keep posting regularly in bitcoin sub forums to earn.Once he has had the experience in signature campaigns he could even manage the camapigns for which he would be rewarded handsomely.Or one could learn how to make signatures for signature campaigns and earn.Then he can do gambling which is a bit risky but worth the risk.There are many other jobs which pay bitcoins for work.

Maybe in some other country it reduce unemployment since the bitcoins is a mainstream in their place but here in the philippines the government is broadcasting a black propaganda all over the country that it was a scam but for those who really know the truth and earning money from bitcoins then we still support this community.
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 02:53:49 AM

I think yes,  because bitcoin can be generated by mining too.  And mining is done on Internet with ASIC system,  which requires man power alsoI think, Bitcoin has the potential to reduce unemployment. Unfortunatly so far no real Bitcoin based economy has been developed that would actually give people some true and lasting business oportunities. There si someting here and something there... some business people accept BTC as payment but any real work oportunities for the general population have not been put out yet.

On a second not most Governments probably wouldn't want that to happen anyways, because with bitcoin they have no way of checking on you in regards to taxes.
Activity: 356
Merit: 10
October 31, 2017, 02:35:26 AM
If were going to base it in individual perspective, then yes! it helps eliminates poverty and unemployment rate. But if were going to base it on statistical studies and analysis, no, because they would still consider this as sideline or extra work. Because for it to be consider as factor for poverty and unemployment reduction, this should be recognize by the law. So, it is really important to let them understand the importance of bitcoin in every one's life to be consider as factor to reduce unemployment. But of course, for making this possible to be consider, they need to weigh in the advantages and disadvantages of bitcoin. But for us, it is helping us to be not included in the list of unemployed people because we have resources in earning money although it would be a different perspective with people that has position in the government.
Jump to: