Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 102. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 02:15:25 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

In my opinion yes youre right because its a big help for those people unemployed specially for me Bitcoin its a big  help for me.i dont have a stable job. Thats why ill make money  through bitcoin.it helps my daily needs.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
November 04, 2017, 09:45:39 PM
yes we can say and claim that bitcoin will reduce u nemployment but will never be a regular job for an individual why? when you start bitcoin you have to focus on learning on how it works and ranking up then after when you already earning money out of it still not enough to pay monthly bills..so dont relay on bitcoin find a regular job and make bitcoin a alternative to make extra money..
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 04, 2017, 09:35:27 PM
Bitcoin does help in easing or assuaging the lifestyle of some people who are familiar with it and are employing it, but it wouldn't assist decreasing the variety of unemployed people until there would be official positions produced by bitcoin and some businesses. Statistically, individuals who get money from bitcoin nonetheless would be regarded unemployed unless of course they are functioning for some organization or firm. Bitcoin would someway support them economically indeed, but it would not lessen unemployment simply since they are obtaining some money from bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
November 04, 2017, 09:15:16 PM
My opinion on this matter mate that there are two possible effects that will happen. First due to popularity of bitcoin to generate additional income this will leads to many people to stop or quit their regular job and thus increases unemployment of our government and the bad effect is the tax collection from labor will be get low.
I strongly disagree, especially the parts in bold letters. First  and foremost, you should check the definition of UNEMPLOYMENT. We are talking about the employment of the people of a nation, not the works or jobs being offered by the government. As a part of those who are self-employed, I can say that self-employment actually reduces the unemployment rate of a country in two ways: (1) unemployed people have the opportunity to earn from bitcoin and crypto-trading, and (2) people, if there are, who left their regular/permanent job will give way to unemployed people whose skill set doesn't fit with crypto-trading but fit with the job left behind by the employed people to apply for that job.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
November 04, 2017, 12:08:58 PM
In the side of present situation, we can say that unemployment problem is a major problem in any society of the world.Bitcoin is a good business. Reducing unemployment problem,Bitcoin is a good platform. I think bitcoin reduces unemployment problem by giving profit and that's really ture
Activity: 110
November 04, 2017, 12:04:54 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I really think that bitcoin can reduce unemployment because bitcoin opened a lot of opportunities to different kinds of people. Since bitcoin started a lot of people were able to gain money through online jobs because a lot of online jobs opened because of bitcoin. It's true that bitcoin can provide a lot of income if you can dedicate your self and if you work hard. Even students and house wives started using bitcoin at home.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
November 04, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate of a country, bitcoin makes more people who do not have activities or permanent jobs to be more creative to be able to earn income from bitcoin

You are absolutely right, we can't consider bitcoin as a primary source of income or permanent job so it will not reduce the unemployment rate of a certain country. Bitcoin was just a way to earn some money online and I believed that it may ease some problems when it comes to financial of poor people in a poor country but not definitely solve rather it can be act as an activity for those unemployed poor people to earn a decent profit but should not considered as a proper and permanent job.
Bitcoin or Investing or Trading aren't a job but rather a saving so bitcoin does not decrease the rate of unemployment but rather it increases the rate in such a way that some people leaving their job so they can do bitcoin and treat it as a way of income or source of income.  Having a job is better and must be done first before investing on bitcoin since bitcoin cannot always give you the money you needed.
Activity: 48
November 04, 2017, 11:54:40 AM
Yes its true, many unemployed people is reduces since the bitcoin became popular, why? Because if they know or they will study bitcoin, they will know the benefits they can get with it, so there are many people who are trying to do bitcoin, because here they can have a homebasejob, so it is very nice for those people who are unemployed. And bitcoin is the biggest oppurtunity to reduces more the unemployed people all over the world, so i am hoping that bitcoin will became more popular so there are more people will support and follow it.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 04, 2017, 04:37:13 AM

bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate of a country, bitcoin makes more people who do not have activities or permanent jobs to be more creative to be able to earn income from bitcoin

You are absolutely right, we can't consider bitcoin as a primary source of income or permanent job so it will not reduce the unemployment rate of a certain country. Bitcoin was just a way to earn some money online and I believed that it may ease some problems when it comes to financial of poor people in a poor country but not definitely solve rather it can be act as an activity for those unemployed poor people to earn a decent profit but should not considered as a proper and permanent job.
Activity: 7
November 04, 2017, 04:18:41 AM
I totally agree with it, bitcoin does not have any region restriction. Anyone can earn it without needing any validation which some underage people will not have. So it opens up a new era of employment.
Activity: 98
November 04, 2017, 04:13:58 AM
Bitcoin really reduces unemployment because with bitcoin you can earn an if you will do it fulltime you can earn big and it is very helpful to unemployed because while they are applying they also earning and if they can also do this as their fulltime job.
Activity: 72
November 04, 2017, 04:13:22 AM
We will see a really good new jobs and regular Jobs will be demolished.
The world is now turning to Technologie that will makes new Opportunity for new people.
Activity: 55
November 04, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

From my view it reduces the unemployment rate in the societies because there is more competition in our world today so there is many youth which are unemployed nowadays so it provide them a part-time job satisfaction to them for earning some bucks for their necessary requirements to survive in this world!!
Activity: 350
November 04, 2017, 04:02:39 AM

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 04, 2017, 03:55:35 AM
Bitcoin help those unemployed to get some income but it's better to find regular job, In my opinion I'm not sure if bitcoin is always stay in high value so don't be contented in one thing or don't depend in bitcoin.If we have regular job we assured to have a stable income. 

Having a regular job is always been better than to have a part time job. But if you are a very hard working person you can take the opportunities with bitcoin, trading, mining, name it. Depending on your capacity and all of it still depends to the capacity of your time but if you are an unemployed person you can go full time with trading and it's definitely an effective thing to do.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
November 04, 2017, 03:08:01 AM
Bitcoin help those unemployed to get some income but it's better to find regular job, In my opinion I'm not sure if bitcoin is always stay in high value so don't be contented in one thing or don't depend in bitcoin.If we have regular job we assured to have a stable income. 
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
November 04, 2017, 02:14:53 AM
Unemployed people who happens to engage in Bitcoin and earn profitably, is believably a reduce in unemployment.
Instead of just being lazy, they have now a goal to achieve.
I believe that we, at Bitcoin, is the boss of ourselves. We work at our own time, at our own phase. And enjoy it.
With proper determination and perseverance in Bitcoin, this will get us to where most employed people are enjoying. And more.
Well I am sure it is possible to earn more than double and you will be employed so bitcoin is providing the best opportunities for the people who are not having the jobs and he source for the money making so I think yes the bitcoin has made the financial status of the country much better than before and all the people are having the easy and the profitable source of the money making just because of the bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 10:49:19 PM
I think Bitcoin really reduces unemployment, I have read quite a lot of post here regarding how bitcoin change their life and how they are living now with the use of bitcoin as the main source of income.

I think bitcoin helps a lot of people that do not have work in the past. Many opportunities are given by bitcoin. There are a lot of ways here to earn especially if you have skills you will earn more. I myself is reading a lot of post too about how bitcoin help them in terms of work. I'm happy too that i  can earn too.
Activity: 58
November 03, 2017, 03:17:42 PM
I'm not sure if this has been touched on: but, with regard to mining bitcoin, this only really reduces unemployment if people have the money to set up multiple expensive rigs. Even then, you're probably looking at a minimum of 10 months before you pay those off through mining.

That said, Bitcoin definitely has created jobs for people who had the capital to become miners. There's also a lot of support now for blockchain technology, and that has created jobs.

My verdict: Bitcoin creates jobs, but still leaves the poor behind.
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
November 03, 2017, 02:54:11 PM
I think Bitcoin really reduces unemployment, I have read quite a lot of post here regarding how bitcoin change their life and how they are living now with the use of bitcoin as the main source of income.
Jump to: