Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 108. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 12:02:22 AM
I agree with you at some level Bitcoins are reducing unemployment and are acting as a extra income for those who are already working but it is a temporary solution and the person shouldn't totally rely only on it, one should always try to build a little business that they could rely on in case something bad happens to Bitcoins.
Activity: 477
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
Bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment but bitcoin reduce the poor people. Bitcoin help people out from the current econony system that use fiat as currency, this is bad. Why?  Because the inflations is like country government takes the value of our money without our permission.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
October 28, 2017, 10:00:27 PM
Yes bitcoin has potential to reduce unemployment, many people now a days earning money from bitcoins that mean they are not unemployed anymore.
let's see how many campaigns are running right now bitcointalk and how many people are working over there,
People are working in wallet servcies ( blockchain.info),
people are working in exchanges.

So we can say that crypto has made opportunity for people to work ,
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
October 28, 2017, 08:01:33 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I think this is true, because of bitcoin many people nowadays can work in there own house because of this by simply doing trading, translation jobs, signature bounty etc. It also help does people who really needs additional money to earn more because you can do it even you are working by simply checking it everytime you have a break or while having your eating breakfast. Its so easy to earn with bitcoin and im loving it.
It is great to work with bitcoin because it could be accessible anytime, anywhere as long as you have internet.
With this, it will give chances to the people that haven't courage to apply field jobs because of their capabilities and don't have  physical abilities to carry hardworks. And with this way, they can just earned money without using their whole energy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
October 28, 2017, 07:57:51 PM
For those people who usually stays a home, who doesnt have work, i think doing bitcoin is reducing unemployment. You can do this at home and a part time job. Even very age can do this. You do this while you are working with a regular job. This is a way of having extra inome.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
October 28, 2017, 07:42:39 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think this is true, because of bitcoin many people nowadays can work in there own house because of this by simply doing trading, translation jobs, signature bounty etc. It also help does people who really needs additional money to earn more because you can do it even you are working by simply checking it everytime you have a break or while having your eating breakfast. Its so easy to earn with bitcoin and im loving it.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
October 28, 2017, 07:35:47 PM

Truly the advent of bitcoin has create a way for people who are unemployed to earn money through bitcoin business activities. But only for few people who are aware of bitcoin and this forum and utilises it well.
And in the next days for sure more and more people will be aware of bitcoin and its forum so i guess those who are silent,unemployed people will come to know bitcoin and will be engaging in the forum soon.In this way,even if they are considered jobless in the community but at least they are earning well in online activities.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
October 28, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

Truly the advent of bitcoin has create a way for people who are unemployed to earn money through bitcoin business activities. But only for few people who are aware of bitcoin and this forum and utilises it well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 28, 2017, 07:08:34 PM
t's really true, as I live but strangely why the income from bitcoin is bigger when compared to the result of working as a factory worker like mi
Any internet work can bring bigger income then working for 100-200$ also depends on which country you are living, a lot of people earn money on internet programming or making designs getting payments at digital currencies
Yes that is true mate, internet brings us a lot of good things like on-line shopping, on line job and other on-line transactions that we never need to go out from our home but if the question is that bitcoin reduces unemployment? and maybe i can say that it really reduce even though there is a twist by the definition of employment itself. Bitcoin earners gradually increasing as of today making them as the employed of the campaign manager. So bitcoin helps end poverty, its great!
Activity: 546
October 28, 2017, 06:35:43 PM

My opinion on this matter mate that there are two possible effects that will happen. First due to popularity of bitcoin to generate additional income this will leads to many people to stop or quit their regular job and thus increases unemployment of our government and the bad effect is the tax collection from labor will be get low. Second is bitcoins increase the numbers of self-employed people that is why i can say that bitcoin increases unemployment. I think i need a clarity on this matter would you please have quote for me.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 28, 2017, 06:20:28 PM
t's really true, as I live but strangely why the income from bitcoin is bigger when compared to the result of working as a factory worker like mi
Any internet work can bring bigger income then working for 100-200$ also depends on which country you are living, a lot of people earn money on internet programming or making designs getting payments at digital currencies
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 06:14:07 PM
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
October 28, 2017, 05:30:54 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
very helpful unemployment, and can make money .. if you have the spirit of foam only earnings exceeds the wages of permanent workers. bitcoin can help anyone and can improve the basic needs of his economy .. if all unemployed using bitcoin no one being, the same i also in bitcoin just work, not receive the results or money for free ..
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 02:59:52 PM
Bitcoin has no connection in employing people, On the otherside it offers and open new opportunity for employeers to create a new modes of job and bitcoin as payment for work and services.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
October 28, 2017, 12:38:07 PM
Apparently not, bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment. Like me, who everyday only have trading activities altcoin and forex. In real life, i don't have a boss. Only have a sheep farm. Bitcoin helps persons to make more money than usual.
actually its yes, there's a lot of opportunity in bitcoin, we can earn a lot of money by it, that's why many people are quitting their job, and they put up their own business coming from their income. like what i am doing by now, i quit my job, and i put up my small business, by doing that, im still earning while doing bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 28, 2017, 11:25:52 AM
Apparently not, bitcoin doesn't reduce unemployment. Like me, who everyday only have trading activities altcoin and forex. In real life, i don't have a boss. Only have a sheep farm. Bitcoin helps persons to make more money than usual.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 28, 2017, 10:57:57 AM

This is so true. In my country a lot of people find it hard to get a job because of over population I guess. So, thank you to bitcoin everything was great. Now, bitcoin helps a lot of people.
Right i agree.Bitcoin has minimized the number of unemployed people since it's giving already lot of opportunities to make them earn just like employed people who are receiving regular salaries.And it's quite convenient to most of the people because there is no need anymore to dress up to go to the office,simply staying at home will make you earn income already.
That's true, but this makes people lazy too. Based on the fact it's good to have a day job and give importance to bitcoin for additional earning rather than just going full considering it a job. Still I don't find this an way to reduce the unemployment that prevails throughout the world.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
October 28, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

This is so true. In my country a lot of people find it hard to get a job because of over population I guess. So, thank you to bitcoin everything was great. Now, bitcoin helps a lot of people.
Right i agree.Bitcoin has minimized the number of unemployed people since it's giving already lot of opportunities to make them earn just like employed people who are receiving regular salaries.And it's quite convenient to most of the people because there is no need anymore to dress up to go to the office,simply staying at home will make you earn income already.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
October 28, 2017, 10:25:53 AM
In my own opinion, Yes, I agree that Bitcoin reduces unemployment rate because it gives unemployed people to have opportunity in earning money just by doing tasks at their own houses. Bitcoin does not only offers job opportunities to unemployed people but also to those who are currently working from a company because they can do or work to earn bitcoin as their sideline. Bitcoin really gives so much opportunity to different people worldwide who are working or even not working from a company. Somehow, Bitcoin teaches us how to deal with investing it through basis of its value time to time, selling it when its value gets high and buying it when its value get lower. Bitcoin really changed the way unemployed people stay from their houses. Instead of them doing nothing, they will have a chance to earn just by posting their opinions from an ICO and other things. Unemployed people maybe still called as unemployed in reality but still they earn enough money with Bitcoin, without them working from a company but just by themselves. Bitcoin is really helpful to all of us. That is just what I am gonna say. It's just my opinion, and it still based on how people think if either Bitcoin reduces unemployment or not.
Your opinion is quite, but for mine, I don’t think Bitcoin is enough for someone that is unemployed, unless they’re earning an amount that is similar to someone that is employed. But I’m.not trying to say that it doesn’t reduce unemployment, it does, I’m just saying that as you’re working on Bitcoin, you should also find other opportunities online, unless you feel like the amount you’re getting from it is okay for you. If it’s okay for you, then there is no problem.
- Agree, bitcoin only gives us an additional source of income, it does not bring us a stable source of income, it is not enough for an unemployed, if a person wants to get rid of unemployment, they need a stable source of income and long-term. However, I do not deny that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment, bitcoin reduces the unemployment but I can say it is very low because we should know that working with bitcoin is easy but wanting to be successful and having a steady income from bitcoin is never a simple thing, not everyone can be successful in bitcoin
Activity: 462
October 28, 2017, 09:42:03 AM

Jump to: