Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 109. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 28, 2017, 09:39:50 AM
Bitcoin helps in eradicating poverty and unemployment which ultimately increases the economic stability. This can also help people to curtail debts and adds an extra source of income to the family.
Since the time this concept of digital currency and bitcoin is introduced to this world, things have changed a lot. There are so many people who were previously unemployed but now they are earning a huge amount of money through bitcoin.

Bitcoin has provided a wonderful opportunity to all of us to earn a good amount of money. It is now our job to take advantage of this thing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
October 28, 2017, 09:39:10 AM
In my own opinion, Yes, I agree that Bitcoin reduces unemployment rate because it gives unemployed people to have opportunity in earning money just by doing tasks at their own houses. Bitcoin does not only offers job opportunities to unemployed people but also to those who are currently working from a company because they can do or work to earn bitcoin as their sideline. Bitcoin really gives so much opportunity to different people worldwide who are working or even not working from a company. Somehow, Bitcoin teaches us how to deal with investing it through basis of its value time to time, selling it when its value gets high and buying it when its value get lower. Bitcoin really changed the way unemployed people stay from their houses. Instead of them doing nothing, they will have a chance to earn just by posting their opinions from an ICO and other things. Unemployed people maybe still called as unemployed in reality but still they earn enough money with Bitcoin, without them working from a company but just by themselves. Bitcoin is really helpful to all of us. That is just what I am gonna say. It's just my opinion, and it still based on how people think if either Bitcoin reduces unemployment or not.
Your opinion is quite, but for mine, I don’t think Bitcoin is enough for someone that is unemployed, unless they’re earning an amount that is similar to someone that is employed. But I’m.not trying to say that it doesn’t reduce unemployment, it does, I’m just saying that as you’re working on Bitcoin, you should also find other opportunities online, unless you feel like the amount you’re getting from it is okay for you. If it’s okay for you, then there is no problem.
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
October 28, 2017, 08:41:03 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

It is true that bitcoin can reduce unemployment. Because of the difficulty of finding employment due to the lack of available job vacancies. bitcoin can be an alternative to earn money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
October 27, 2017, 02:47:34 PM
For me yes i agree because bitcoin can reduce the people unemployed . There are so many people in the world can't find a job because some of company giving  requirements is graduated in collage.
It does not add up to the number of people employed as well, it might be true that through this it can reduce people that have no jobs but it can not also be determined if that person is also employed. Since the government do not have the control over how much you earn in this kind of platform. You may earn a lot but the government can not tax you for that and that means that you do not belong to the employed people where their salary are being reduced by a percentage, and that is tax.
Activity: 261
October 27, 2017, 07:54:05 AM
For me yes i agree because bitcoin can reduce the people unemployed . There are so many people in the world can't find a job because some of company giving  requirements is graduated in collage.
Activity: 75
October 27, 2017, 06:33:25 AM
yes. thanks to bitcoin. as of now its not a decent profit for me, but i know that someday if i got a high rank it will increase and a decent profit that i wanted will be given to me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 05:41:55 AM
Bitcoin helps in eradicating poverty and unemployment which ultimately increases the economic stability. This can also help people to curtail debts and adds an extra source of income to the family.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
October 27, 2017, 05:32:30 AM
In my own opinion, Yes, I agree that Bitcoin reduces unemployment rate because it gives unemployed people to have opportunity in earning money just by doing tasks at their own houses. Bitcoin does not only offers job opportunities to unemployed people but also to those who are currently working from a company because they can do or work to earn bitcoin as their sideline. Bitcoin really gives so much opportunity to different people worldwide who are working or even not working from a company. Somehow, Bitcoin teaches us how to deal with investing it through basis of its value time to time, selling it when its value gets high and buying it when its value get lower. Bitcoin really changed the way unemployed people stay from their houses. Instead of them doing nothing, they will have a chance to earn just by posting their opinions from an ICO and other things. Unemployed people maybe still called as unemployed in reality but still they earn enough money with Bitcoin, without them working from a company but just by themselves. Bitcoin is really helpful to all of us. That is just what I am gonna say. It's just my opinion, and it still based on how people think if either Bitcoin reduces unemployment or not.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
October 27, 2017, 05:26:38 AM
The presence of bitcoin makes all the big changes, we can earn when online, bitcoin can we get free on the internet, if we want to be creative then there is a big chance because the presence of bitcoin, this convinces us that bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Yes its true there is no doubt in it that bitcoin has reduce unemployment in many countries and specially in poor countries because now a days it’s very hard to find a job anywhere so bitcoin is going to provide such a good sources of income for people bitcoin with his high price really change a life of people and still it’s going to facilitate a life of people.

Yes nowadays its hard to find a job even you are a degree holder, many are unemployed here in our country but some of us become aware of btc existence and they are able to temporary find an extra income while looking for a job.

I introduce this to my cousin who is unemployed and he learned how to earn through bitcoin and its a big help for his family knowing he is a family man with kids who are counting on him.

I came to know btc the time when i was jobless and now that i also have a real job i didnt stop using and investing in btc, i chose to continue what im doing because this a way to achieve my goal.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
October 27, 2017, 05:15:08 AM
The presence of bitcoin makes all the big changes, we can earn when online, bitcoin can we get free on the internet, if we want to be creative then there is a big chance because the presence of bitcoin, this convinces us that bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Yes its true there is no doubt in it that bitcoin has reduce unemployment in many countries and specially in poor countries because now a days it’s very hard to find a job anywhere so bitcoin is going to provide such a good sources of income for people bitcoin with his high price really change a life of people and still it’s going to facilitate a life of people.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 27, 2017, 05:04:00 AM
in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

A part time source of income, bitcoin can be more of that. There are a lot of professional people that are now in bitcoin and other alt coins as well. This makes them earn some decent money just for work for part time and that part time is only for trading which is not really need a lot of effort as they only need to buy when the price is low and sell it when the price pumps up to the peak.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
October 27, 2017, 05:01:00 AM
Becuase it is so convinient that you dont even need to go to the office to earn. You can do it anytime you want what else will you look for with that kind of life just by doing bitcoin.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 07:23:33 PM
Yes, bitcoin can reduce the unemployed people if they have an idea on how to play bitcoin and how to make or to earn money in this job. People need patients on waitng and strong will to do it,  so they can help the unemployed people.
Bitcoin not only can but it has reduced unemployment significantly in many countries and areas of the world. Those people who were educated but were not getting jobs due to high unemployment rate in their countries are now earning more than employed people just because of bitcoin. There are some cases where people have left jobs just because they were making more money with bitcoin than their jobs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 06:53:53 PM
strongly agreed,Bitcoin will reduce the unemployment now question arises how?in bitcoin you can employ through two ways, the first one is that investing or trading and surely you will earn the profit due to its increasing value day by day, and the second one is providing the services for bitcoin either you work for investors or work in forums or blogs where you can earn handsome amount that you meet basic needs and will cross the line of unemployment.
Activity: 13
October 26, 2017, 06:29:55 PM
in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 26, 2017, 06:27:34 PM
Sometimes it doesn't reduces unemployment rather it increases due to people that tends to forget what really is the meaning of a work. Yes, I'm frantically speaking about being paid on forum campaigns like bctalk (signature, social). Sad to say, my country belongs to this things and some people think bitcoin as a way to earn a living, not a crypto. Their mindset turn them to just focus on temporary bitcoin jobs and forgetting that it's most important to have a handy and real life job.
life today is quite complicated and expensive, and that a person has the opportunity to survive, then he needs money. And thanks to bitcoin we have this opportunity. chi forgive me that I do not appreciate the beautiful.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
October 26, 2017, 04:01:23 PM
Sometimes it doesn't reduces unemployment rather it increases due to people that tends to forget what really is the meaning of a work. Yes, I'm frantically speaking about being paid on forum campaigns like bctalk (signature, social). Sad to say, my country belongs to this things and some people think bitcoin as a way to earn a living, not a crypto. Their mindset turn them to just focus on temporary bitcoin jobs and forgetting that it's most important to have a handy and real life job.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 26, 2017, 02:59:58 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

If we consider all the technicians and all the people involved in the process of launching a coin then yes, it is reducing the unemployment, but on a large scale where you the thous with social help then, i'm afraid that for them, bitcoin has no affect on they life's, so, in conclusion, it will take a wile till bitcoin reduces the unemployment.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 07:44:18 AM

This is so true even in my own country. A lot of people who are suffering from unemployment result to bitcoin and it works for them well. Even me I am so prepared to lose my job because I have bitcoin.
For me unemployment is a term use call to every individual that doesn't have income so i really believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment because there are now a lot of people gaining income and starting to be rich because of bitcoin so we consider them a self-employed.
If you can make money through Bitcoin, Bitcoin has helped you solve the problem about unemployment. You does not need to get rich from here to call "Bitcoin reduces unemployment". As long as you can have a source of income through Bitcoin job or trading, you were freedom finance.
It is damn correct. Bitcoin is the way to add one’s name in the list of millionaires but honestly speaking, we all are earning bitcoin some way and not all of us are going to be millionaire.

Holding on bitcoin for long will give us this and it is very easy to do but a person with a small amount in his wallet will have to wait for decade at least. Bitcoin gives money when there is no other way of earning it and that is how unemployment is decreasing.
Activity: 7
October 26, 2017, 07:27:37 AM
In my opinion, bitcoin not only reduces unemployment, but it can also be a side business or take advantage of free time, and even too many people ignore free time, the bitcoin is very valuable to everyone.
Jump to: