Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 127. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 06:23:21 AM
I believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment joining signature campaign may consider as a job you get your salary in a week, just simple read the rules of the campaign so you can get your reward but it's better to have a real job and bitcoin consider as a part time job.
Signature campaigns are undoubtedly just like jobs. The only difference here is that your home is your office; you don’t need to wake up early in the morning, getting ready and driving towards office to welcome your rude boss. People are observed leaving their hectic day jobs for signature campaigns and other methods they can earn bitcoin.
I think this is not easy, just relying on the signature campaign of course not how much income, I recommend to trade or join with ICO so we can earn bigger than working in the office.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 05:16:36 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Yes, it's true bitcoin can reduces unemployment in our society many people was help bitcpin to changes thier life, because for me the only purpose of bitcoin is to changes one life's. However, bitcoin is very useful to reduces unemployment, because in bitcoin there are so many opportunities are involved here so we just try to share or to teach other people of some knowledge that we are learned from it. In addition, we should make it popular to all people and we should convince other people to take it, so I'm sure that many people are become willing on it. And, i believe that soon, there are so many people are to take bitcoin, and i hope that oneday, no one are belong in unemployment and all people can changes thier life. So finally this is my opinion about that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
October 04, 2017, 04:52:17 AM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work

Yes your right , it really gives an oppurtunity for those people who already have their job but not earning enough money for their  family. And I'am one of them. I have my full job but I still give time for bitcoin so I could  earn an additional income. And it help a lot to me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 04:31:02 AM
I believe that bitcoin reduces unemployment joining signature campaign may consider as a job you get your salary in a week, just simple read the rules of the campaign so you can get your reward but it's better to have a real job and bitcoin consider as a part time job.
Signature campaigns are undoubtedly just like jobs. The only difference here is that your home is your office; you don’t need to wake up early in the morning, getting ready and driving towards office to welcome your rude boss. People are observed leaving their hectic day jobs for signature campaigns and other methods they can earn bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 04:24:43 AM
No. Still if you are the one doing all the work that is not fully called employed. There is risk here. I dont want to consider it as a stable job. It is more like a reserve income. Even employees of wallet websites cannot consider themselves as employed. This things do not give certainty and it is always on the brink of being banned.
There will be a fight that will go on with your government. Will they allow a free currency to circulate within their premises. After that you I might consider saying doing job for bitcoin have stability.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
October 04, 2017, 04:11:33 AM
This is so true. Absolutely bitcoin reduces unemployment since in here you will earn at the same time you will learn a lot of things. Spending time to bitcoin is somewhat like going to the office or any other kind of job. Your skills and knowledge is tested as well in doing bitcoin. Therefore, its like you really have a regular job.
The only disadvantage that i know in bitcoin is you will not earn constantly because the earning in bitcoin is not always good because sometimes the market is very bad and the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins are low so it is not a totally profit for the people who have some cryptocurrency in their wallet so it is still better for me to have a job and sideline like bitcoin in order to have a security in our living.
Activity: 224
October 04, 2017, 02:55:30 AM
This is so true. Absolutely bitcoin reduces unemployment since in here you will earn at the same time you will learn a lot of things. Spending time to bitcoin is somewhat like going to the office or any other kind of job. Your skills and knowledge is tested as well in doing bitcoin. Therefore, its like you really have a regular job.
Activity: 247
Decentralized Continuous Audit&Reporting Protocol
October 04, 2017, 02:10:56 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I couldn't agree more. Trading Bitcoin requires a lot of efforts and a lot of your time. Being a trader is not an easy task. You have to be dedicated if you want to succeed. A lot of people are now switching their 8-5 hours job to be a full time trader. And a lot of people who are unemployed and now we can call them as employed because they are now a regular trader. Being in the world of crypto is not what you think that you just stay at home, sit besides your computer then that's it. It is like a regular job that you have to be competent and continue learning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 02:00:05 AM
Would it be disappointing if we were to state we'd prefer to see Bitcoin (crypto-currency in general) lead to unemployment? To clarify, we're taking an optimistic view and hoping crypto-currencies will lead to new and alternate ways of providing livelihoods that won't "feed the beast".
Activity: 714
October 04, 2017, 01:56:04 AM

yes agree, you had a point and ironically bitcoin can reduce unemployment because its easy to find and join a job online that pays in btc just like signature campaigns and bounty campaigns as long as they know how to use the internet. as of now many people including me are now has a work or job online because of bitcoin and im so much thankful to that.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
October 04, 2017, 01:44:24 AM
hm i don't think so because some people who does not have job is earning bitcoin but not all people know about bitcoin.

I also don't think that bitcoin reduced the unemployed persons. It is just a digital currency so I don't think that it has any effects. Earning is the thing that makes them affected since joining a signature Campaign, doing faucets, etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 01:39:42 AM
Bitcoin can also be a good alternative to reduce unemployment definitely. People who can't find a normal day job yet can look for opportunities in working for bitcoin. It is an amazing way so far for somebody to earn well. It also takes hardwork and persistence but that's part of it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
October 04, 2017, 01:03:05 AM

Possibly bitcoin reduces unemployment specifically to those who are technology savvy who's looking for an online job. But if you are not fan of internet and not interested on the online job ending is they will find physical job and not Job earning bitcoins.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
October 03, 2017, 11:00:04 PM
hm i don't think so because some people who does not have job is earning bitcoin but not all people know about bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
October 03, 2017, 01:20:42 PM
Yes,bitcoin reduce unemployment and not only that bitcoin  is a way to get extra income by those who are not working enough
Can you tell me how many people are using the bitcoin to be their main salary rather than use it as the side income to keep their live? A lot of people are joining in trades because they are seeing the possibility to earn the more income from there.
To get the real data certainly difficult to prove, but at least the benefits of bitcoin can we feel alone if we are bitcoin users, I'm still working but the presence of bitcoin be an alternative to income.

Very similar to the question, "How many bitcoin users are there?" which is even an easier question to answer because it's a general question and you don't have to find out one by one who does trades and who doesn't. One thing that we know, bitcoin is existing, there are people using it, there are people earning bitcoins as another source of income (main or side income) and that's a proof that bitcoin has reduced unemployment.

I actually think people didn't "see" the possibility but they actually see the fact that says it is actually what's going on. There's a lot more money in doing trades than getting a day job. If you live in a third world country, surpassing the usual payrate is quite an easy thing to do on the Internet considering the amount of people hiring and their payrates.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
October 03, 2017, 09:40:46 AM
I do not know about btc itself, but the industry overall is capable to create many new jobs ... The question is how the current financial industry will develop
Yes, financial industry and creating new job opportunities in order to eliminate unemployment is something very much necessary. If we talk about Bitcoin, I think it has no doubt played a very significant role in eliminating unemployment from this society. Bitcoin is avery good source of income for the ones who are unemployed.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
October 03, 2017, 03:00:35 AM
Yes,bitcoin reduce unemployment and not only that bitcoin  is a way to get extra income by those who are not working enough
Can you tell me how many people are using the bitcoin to be their main salary rather than use it as the side income to keep their live? A lot of people are joining in trades because they are seeing the possibility to earn the more income from there.
To get the real data certainly difficult to prove, but at least the benefits of bitcoin can we feel alone if we are bitcoin users, I'm still working but the presence of bitcoin be an alternative to income.
Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
October 03, 2017, 12:20:57 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 03, 2017, 12:00:01 AM

Yes bitcoin now reduce unemployment.Really its so hard to find a job now .But Earn bitcoin is easily than any other job .So people are interest to doing inline job realted to bitcoin.I am uneployment some month ago and try to find a job.Finally change my decession and involved to bitcoin.Now i am support to my self and family.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
October 02, 2017, 11:56:21 PM
Bitcoin has great opportunity to all of the people who are involve in earning bitcoin. As an employed person sometimes your basic salary do not support your needs, sometimes our expenses is bigger than our income, bitcoin is one of the answer to fulfill our needs in everyday living.

For unemployed it is also an opportunity to earn bitcoin because they have more time to spend earning bitcoin. It is good for them having a knowledge in earning bitcoin, and maximize their full potential in bitcoin and more profitable for them. We can say for now that bitcoin can reduce the unemployment cases.

i totally agree, bitcoin is to some great extent the panacea for unemployment because it can open doors to remote jobs online  for anybody else to pick up to do from around the world and get paid.So it gives equal opportunity to all and not just those in the privileged parts of the world.
Jump to: