Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 125. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 502
October 07, 2017, 10:13:22 AM
Yes,  it help a lot.  Like me,  im a full time mother,  even if i like to work, right now it is not possible due to the responsibility vested upon me. With this, i can help my husband in our expenses.  Now, they cant call me unemployed.  Iam now a working home-based mom

Its good to see mothers like you here in bitcointalk that is grabbing the opportunity to earn bitcoin not everyone is interested like you to learn how things run here. I hope you will be an inspiration to other housewives out there who needs extra income to help their husband financially. Kudos to you!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 09:51:24 AM
Bitcoin help people to came out from poverty line. In the way it reduces unemployment. In todays society many unemployment are engineer, they have lot of talent but lack of opportunities. IN the mean time bitcoin provide such opportunity to become a rich person and fulfill our dreams. Bitcoin can reduce unemployment in an effective way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 07, 2017, 04:55:38 AM
Yes,  it help a lot.  Like me,  im a full time mother,  even if i like to work, right now it is not possible due to the responsibility vested upon me. With this, i can help my husband in our expenses.  Now, they cant call me unemployed.  Iam now a working home-based mom
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 04:54:37 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
Unemployment now a days became a rampant  problem,but thanks to the famous of Bitcoin many unemployed people got an income through online job by earning BTC of some many ways. even those who already employed in company is also spending time for onLine job just to earn a BTC. it totally solve the problem for those people who have no income because of unemployment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 07, 2017, 03:54:48 AM
Bitcoin reduces unemployment it is proving true. Bitcoin attracted by most of people. Me my self start doing as part time once I start earning enough financial support I will be with Bitcoin fulltime and I planed to quit my job.

I am curious for that moment.

Bitcoin is introduced by my friend who is doing bitcoin as his fulltime job and he is running his life with Bitcoin only. He is the one introduce me to Bitcoin. I am following his steps only.
Bitcoin is the only way to earn money for those who are facing unemployment. Bitcoin can be earned with having some simple basic skills and this is what I like the most about bitcoins.

It should not be very difficult for common people to earn money for their daily needs at least and bitcoin understand this. It has helped every person who is sincere with his life and wants to live by utilizing his own skills.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 07, 2017, 03:00:28 AM
Bitcoin is given importance as an earning source, following which few users have started to consider it an full-time job. Based on these fact, people misunderstand that bitcoin reduces unemployment. All that required during these days is technology growth with perfect understanding.
Activity: 294
October 07, 2017, 02:59:56 AM
I am in favor of this statement "Bitcoin reduces unemployment". It is really a good thing to hear, sounds like our economy will be in good state. Of course all people are earning not just any currency but a Dollar currency. It is really a big help to our market. So therefore, it is good to hear if bitcoin reduces unemployment.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
October 07, 2017, 02:56:31 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There are lots of people who do freelancing with bitcoins.  With these those who are not currently employed but skillful people can have a chance to showcase their skills and get paid with bitcoin.  Aside from that it also help in terms of financial support to those who already have their job by acting as side job.

How can we earn money using bitcoin? And where can I get bitcoin? I just recently joined here because my friends are telling me that they are having the time of their lives because of bitcoin. So I read about this bitcoin and learned that bitcoin is about transferring money online just like sending a text message without the help of banks or third parties, which requires fees. So how does that give them bitcoin?
But in by no means you can consider people earning Bitcoin to be unemployed as these people who are doing freelance work are self-employed individuals. Also the income they are earning are not in terms of salary mostly this has commission basis and if the income comes from trading it is considered as capital gains. As you can see to be called an employee you must have an employer who will hire, simply being part of a project with limited time can't be considered.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 07, 2017, 02:49:49 AM
I agree, bitcoin greatly helps in terms of employment.  There are lots of people who do freelancing with bitcoins.  With these those who are not currently employed but skillful people can have a chance to showcase their skills and get paid with bitcoin.  Aside from that it also help in terms of financial support to those who already have their job by acting as side job.

How can we earn money using bitcoin? And where can I get bitcoin? I just recently joined here because my friends are telling me that they are having the time of their lives because of bitcoin. So I read about this bitcoin and learned that bitcoin is about transferring money online just like sending a text message without the help of banks or third parties, which requires fees. So how does that give them bitcoin?
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
October 07, 2017, 02:37:03 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I think bitcoin reduces unemployment because bitcoin gives an opportunities to earn money while their still unemployed. Searching a job is very tough now adays and other companies are lot of requirements to be given especially if your skills is not enough to fit the job. Bitcoin can help them to earn money sometimes their income is more than their recent job. But I prefer to get a job and do bitcoin at the same time.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
October 06, 2017, 11:13:31 PM

Yes you are right because using bitcoin can provide the daily need of every person use bitcoin they support thier life to survive. They can also attain their dream for the future.

Well yes, bitcoin can do that.  We can all be rich with bitcoin if we will work hard to it and have patience.  As to the topic of reducing uemployment, we can say and it is also a no.  No because, our government through their statistics can declare or tell unemployment rate.  And yes because practically, having a sideline job can really give the feeling of being employed.
Well I think you are right because here also you need to work hard is not that much easy as we are thinking it’s true that bitcoin really give a big hand to those people who are jobless now a days and its also true that most of the young generation are become a part of bitcoin but again same thing will be required hard work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
October 06, 2017, 07:44:45 AM

Yeah I agree with you. Gaining bitcoin takes time and hardwork. It is also the same as the regular work in different industries. To earn bitcoin you must work first and do the job that required. So in that situation if people know about bitcoin and work for it the unemployment will be lessen and also it can help the economy

Exactly, it really helps bitcoin in reducing the number of unemployment people in our country.  It brings a tremendous increase of self-employed individuals on online business such as investing and trading many others.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
October 06, 2017, 06:04:26 AM

Yeah I agree with you. Gaining bitcoin takes time and hardwork. It is also the same as the regular work in different industries. To earn bitcoin you must work first and do the job that required. So in that situation if people know about bitcoin and work for it the unemployment will be lessen and also it can help the economy
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 04:51:59 PM
bitcoin not only reduce unemployment, but it can also boost the income of those who have job as well. , that is why bitcoin is favorite source of income yet in whole world.even house wives can earn a lot through bitcoin. all they have to need is information about it.
Activity: 257
October 05, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

Yes you are right because using bitcoin can provide the daily need of every person use bitcoin they support thier life to survive. They can also attain their dream for the future.
Yes it's a fact that bitcoins is reducing unemployment because those who are jobless they are entering the world of bitcoins and now a days as a person enters in the world of bitcoins is become a rich in leaps and bounds that day is not very far when bitcoins will be known as killer of unemployment.
Activity: 799
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 05, 2017, 10:54:21 AM
Friend,  I also think like as you say.  Bitcoin is an amazing currency as like money maker machine.  people in the whole world, are allow to  buy bitcoin. no registration,  No card. No Nid is need for buying bitcoin. i believe that  bitcoin have the power to reduce unemployment problem
Activity: 322
October 04, 2017, 06:40:46 PM

I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment as people use this to find a source of income and use it to sustain their daily needs. I like how people are smart in finding the right ways to earn bitcoin easily and that also helps in earning bitcoin and storing some of it.
Yes, I think bitcoin can reduce the unemployment rate. But all we need to ask is "can the unemployed get the bitcoin?" If you can, then bitcoin can certainly make those who are unemployed have an income. because unemployment is their own choice not because of other problems, because why? Because they are lazy trying to get a job. So let's invite them to introduce it with bitcoin, so they can earn income from bitcoin.
Activity: 658
October 04, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

I agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment as people use this to find a source of income and use it to sustain their daily needs. I like how people are smart in finding the right ways to earn bitcoin easily and that also helps in earning bitcoin and storing some of it.

Of course it will reduce unemployment because if a person is not working in a corporate company, they can actually work here in bitcoin and earn more than the corporate workers can earn. This is also good because you have no boss that will give you a specific time to work. You have your own time and you can decide how many hours you want to work for your bitcoin earnings to increase. So, though you are not really working in a corporate world, you are already earning without fear of being late and deductions.
Activity: 294
October 04, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
October 04, 2017, 05:25:55 PM
In addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin can also be an alternative to find additional money for those who already work
Yes I agree with this in addition to reducing unemployment bitcoin able to supplement income for people who are already working, But indeed in fact true with the bitcoin able to reduce unemployment so bitcoin able to make people make money by alternative way.
In this case bitcoin is able to help our economy.

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.

Bitcoin has provided the opportunity for people to earn extra income. people are now investing their money into bitcoin in order to make profit in the future. Bitcoin value is growing in time like the how the value of gold growing in time, but the value of bitcoin is growing more faster than that of gold. Most people now believe more on bitcoin than gold because bitcoin provide more profit compared to gold over time.
Jump to: