Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 158. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 266
August 11, 2017, 02:38:42 AM
Bitcoin can not reduce unemployment. Only to reduce its consequences for individual unemployed people who are looking for ways to earn for a living.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 05:44:36 PM
Yes I totally agree that bitcoin reduces unemployment. It gives people an opportunity to earn money in terms of bitcoin. So for doing that they do have to put there time in the forum so as a result is giving employment to the people. Also it is becoming a trend now days and it is a very good support financially also for those who are unemployed and also for those who use bitcoin as a side work. So to conclude bitcoin does reduces unemployment.
Activity: 120
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
August 10, 2017, 05:36:09 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
I think, bitcoin can reduce unemployment because bitcoin is like also a job who pay you after you did your task and become successful, it is also a job for all. A job for who cant work physically, a job without discrimination to others and that reason -cant really work physically,discriminated,etc.- number of unemployed is continously but I believe in bitcoin that is not a big deal because as long as you can browse and join in a campaign and post that related to the topic and have an idea you will earn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if you believe you can succeed
August 10, 2017, 03:40:01 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I have been said this that bitcoin will reduce unemployment to a level were the world has not been before. Bitcoin as a pinoer cryptocurrency has created alot of opportunity for different projects and new ico are pumping up every day and many of them do bring they campaign here and many of us work hard to promote them for some satoshi. The mining are there too creating employment for programmers and analysis. We the risk taker are also making money through trading both bitcoin and altcoins trading,  margin trading and arbitration.

Your right
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
August 10, 2017, 03:37:45 PM

I have been said this that bitcoin will reduce unemployment to a level were the world has not been before. Bitcoin as a pinoer cryptocurrency has created alot of opportunity for different projects and new ico are pumping up every day and many of them do bring they campaign here and many of us work hard to promote them for some satoshi. The mining are there too creating employment for programmers and analysis. We the risk taker are also making money through trading both bitcoin and altcoins trading,  margin trading and arbitration.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
August 10, 2017, 03:03:40 PM
Bitcoin helps in eradicating poverty and unemployment which ultimately increases the economic stability. This can also help people to curtail debts and adds an extra source of income to the family.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2017, 02:38:58 PM
SO many people are making money from Bitcoin is it clear these people are self-employed and maybe the would be unemployed without Bitcoin!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
August 10, 2017, 02:08:26 PM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
Well, I agree that bitcoin can reduce some unemployed people because using bitcoin will serve as their job that they can make and earn good income. In addition to that, using bitcoin is an alternative way to find a job and using bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. If you really want to find a job that has a high salary I think the best way is to use the bitcoin.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 02:08:02 PM
Unemployment is likely to have a better income than an employee even who has high position. For example me, has high position in company with working hours about 30h/week. However, income from bitcoin is almost 3x from my salary.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 10, 2017, 01:30:02 PM
If you too do deep analysis, bitcoins are providing opportunities to those for sitting idle at home to earn money in order to meet their basic needs. Now a day, so many qualified people are not even getting jobs. Under these circumstances, bitcoins are giving hope of earning livelihood without becoming an employee.

We can already noticed that to our colleagues who doesn't have a work but working at home doing various bitcoin tasks. No doubt it was a big help for them and the profit is really decent compare to real life job salaries.

In my case, I already have my day job before entering the bitcoin scene that's why my earnings are pretty decent since I don't have to spend many hours doing bitcoin works. No way I will left my job because even my bitcoin earnings is way more higher than my day job salary, there are things that home based jobs can't provided me.
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
August 10, 2017, 01:25:42 PM
I think it generates new opportunities for freelancers and even normal jobs, since there are websites like Bitwage.com, which allow people to work in exchange for Bitcoin. Here in the forum there are also opportunities, of course.

Yes there are many freelancing sites that pays you in bitcoins and there are multiple jobs available on those sites so a person who don't want to work for any other company and wants to his own boss then working on bitcoins is the best solution for him.
Activity: 41
August 10, 2017, 12:48:35 PM
I think it generates new opportunities for freelancers and even normal jobs, since there are websites like Bitwage.com, which allow people to work in exchange for Bitcoin. Here in the forum there are also opportunities, of course.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
August 10, 2017, 12:46:19 PM
I don't think so. Bitcoin is money and not a kind of job. To earn bitcoins you need to work, and the real problem is to find work. Bitcoin can help to make easier to receive payments, especially for online jobs, on this point I agree bitcoin can help.
For crypto traders it can help too if they consider trading a kind of job, I, myself, don't consider it a job.

Agree with you, Bitcoin is money and not a kind of work, as many online jobs pay using bitcoin and people take the job to earn money through bitcoin

We must agree with him, he elaborated this so can any one understand what is bitcoin about. I need to work to be paid, today it is hard to find
good paid work and many of us forced to work two or more jobs to have enough money to get trough the month. Bitcoin do not offer more jobs,
what bitcoin offer uneng said, easier payment processing.
   Let`s not fool ourselves and others, bitcoin can not solve problem with poverty. Some people had chance to become rich with help of bitcoin,
when it was cheap people bought and now they have a lot, now bitcoin is becoming a tool to make already rich people more richer, they can
buy more bitcoins then I can.

True bitcoin is money. Also this kind of money is only one that can be mined paper money is printed by governments and so is used according to each of them. Bitcoin can be earned is many way from working and trading to gambling.

On making someone rich with bitcoin this is so true. Nice mentioning that they most got when it was cheap, and now they enjoy in happiness of it. Who could blame them cuz they made right move in right time.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
August 10, 2017, 12:42:32 PM
I believe that bitcoin can not globally lower the unemployment rate because it needs to be bought or earned, and for this you need internet and computer skills that you can not afford in poor countries.

Well today's coming youth knows mobile and computer from childhood. Yes very poor people may not be able to afford it but middle class and little lower than that as well can afford it and along with studies they can gain knowledge about bitcoin. There is one extra opportunity for people if they want to earn part time income it can be done from bitcoin through signature camping or taking up some projects and working in part time and getting paid in btc. In my country now many people are looking to start full time business related to bitcoin.

It seems to me that the full-time work associated with Bitcoin will exactly happen on a cash basis. Everyone works at home in their spare time. Legally, no one will want to formalize this work. Therefore, this will not affect the course of events with unemployment. So I do not know how this will affect statistics.

If you start to work in your spare time after 8 hours of normal work I doubt you could really do anything other that posting and coming up with a great result. I've done my fair share of "part-time" after work hours but in less than one month I was exhausted beyond the point where you ask yourself if it is worth it.

As for his vision of people getting paid in BTC we still have a long way to go.And that has no effect on unemployment.
It's juts changing the currency.
If you too do deep analysis, bitcoins are providing opportunities to those for sitting idle at home to earn money in order to meet their basic needs. Now a day, so many qualified people are not even getting jobs. Under these circumstances, bitcoins are giving hope of earning livelihood without becoming an employee.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
August 10, 2017, 12:39:28 PM
I was not having job in the past but when I came to know about bitcoins I started to earn decent amount of money from it and now I don't need a day job for living as I am earning more money from bitcoins by getting full time into it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 10, 2017, 12:00:55 PM
I don't think so. Bitcoin is money and not a kind of job. To earn bitcoins you need to work, and the real problem is to find work. Bitcoin can help to make easier to receive payments, especially for online jobs, on this point I agree bitcoin can help.
For crypto traders it can help too if they consider trading a kind of job, I, myself, don't consider it a job.

Agree with you, Bitcoin is money and not a kind of work, as many online jobs pay using bitcoin and people take the job to earn money through bitcoin

We must agree with him, he elaborated this so can any one understand what is bitcoin about. I need to work to be paid, today it is hard to find
good paid work and many of us forced to work two or more jobs to have enough money to get trough the month. Bitcoin do not offer more jobs,
what bitcoin offer uneng said, easier payment processing.
   Let`s not fool ourselves and others, bitcoin can not solve problem with poverty. Some people had chance to become rich with help of bitcoin,
when it was cheap people bought and now they have a lot, now bitcoin is becoming a tool to make already rich people more richer, they can
buy more bitcoins then I can.
Activity: 47
August 10, 2017, 11:36:42 AM

Yes, bitcoin can reduce an unemployment.According to International Labour Organization report, more than 200 million people globally or 6% of the world's workforce were without a job in 2012. Bitcoin give a chance to have an unemployment a better job that pretty much he or she likes it. Rather than you find a job tha have a boss and working 8 hours in a day but your not satisfied with your salary. Compared to bitcoin you can do also anything you want.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
August 10, 2017, 11:23:51 AM
Bitcoin has surely reduced an unemployment in recent times as people who are aware about bitcoins are earning good money from it and it has helped people especially in third world countries where people have very less opportunities to find full time job.

I think they Bitcoin did not reduce any unemployed people in the world, the truth I think that Bitcoin made a lot of people go unemployed and just earn bitcoin for a living, that way they can work without their boss because they are the boss of themselves. Also, bitcoin, for me, just gave people chance to earn some small profit out of bitcoin and it did not make them Employed.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
August 10, 2017, 11:20:54 AM
Bitcoin has surely reduced an unemployment in recent times as people who are aware about bitcoins are earning good money from it and it has helped people especially in third world countries where people have very less opportunities to find full time job.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 11:18:17 AM
Bitcoin can not reduce the unemployment rate, because it is the same currency as everyone else. It can only help to earn those who have the Internet and desire to earn.
Yes, there are some people who can not enjoy internet access, even electrical energy. They live in the Outback and in the forest. They are obviously present in various countries such as Africa. They are not familiar with technology, and live simply. Very concerned.
But still have some people (my friends) from Africa thanks to Bitcoin helps them can make money online although the profit they earned not more. However, for them, this money as gold and they very happy.
Jump to: