Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 155. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250
August 14, 2017, 08:17:13 AM
I think that bitcoin does not reduce the unemployment rate. For example, in my country the situation with jobs has not changed, and bitcoin is used only by those people who already have enough money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 14, 2017, 08:17:04 AM
Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, but does not increase it, think about the people working in the finance and banking sector, who sells and sells bitcoin at home, which has the benefit of collecting more? There are those who make money and even make money at home.
Its true that it does not reduce unemployment but its not true that it can't increase it. You see, if somehow all of those employees would've already realized that there is a potential that they will earn more if they migrated to Bitcoin then it will definitely increase the number of unemployment since it is decentralized and no matter how much you earn from it there will be no tax, because you're not part of the government.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
August 14, 2017, 08:13:30 AM
Yeah, Bitcoin will probably create lots of jobs because more and more Bitcoin ATMs will be created. But some banking jobs will be lost too I guess.
What's the correlation between jobs and ATMs? aren't those ATMs are automated machine? your statement just doesn't make sense at all, and one more, some banking jobs will not going to lose because of BTC, but the opposite, It'll increase by the existence of BTC.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 14, 2017, 08:07:55 AM
Well there are actually two sides to that coin. Bitcoin my reduce unemployment as well as supplement income for people who are unemployed or not earning enough to support themselves.

On the other hand, for companies and industries, finding freelancers who accept Bitcoin will be much cheaper for them than to have an actual employee who goes to work everyday and the industries won't have to pay them monthly salaries, which would also create unemployment, when industries remove people whose jobs can be done by freelancers.

I do not think that freelancers will be a real threat. First for the reason that there are very few, and second because some countries have very restrictive policies about labor, making it very expensive for companies to employ freelancers. Also, how can you engage freelancers on engineering works, where a project is conducted for a few months ? No, freelancers are not a threat.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Back from Vacation!
August 14, 2017, 07:51:31 AM
Well there are actually two sides to that coin. Bitcoin my reduce unemployment as well as supplement income for people who are unemployed or not earning enough to support themselves.

On the other hand, for companies and industries, finding freelancers who accept Bitcoin will be much cheaper for them than to have an actual employee who goes to work everyday and the industries won't have to pay them monthly salaries, which would also create unemployment, when industries remove people whose jobs can be done by freelancers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 14, 2017, 07:45:49 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Technically it is, it reduces unemployed because they do not find a job, they all go through bitcoins because it is much easier than an actual work. But if you see literary they are still unemployed because they do not have a traditional work. But still despite from that they can still gain money from this so bo problem to me and everybody. As long as they gain in it without harming anybody it is a great source of income. And I advice that teen should go in these business to have an additional income.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
August 14, 2017, 07:16:01 AM
Indeed I can say that bitcoin reduces unemployment and helps people from different parts of the world. Just for example in our country, a lot of fresh graduates or even students have no jobs yet because of the competitive nature of the corporate world. While waiting for their employment at the right time, they're working on bitcoin and now starting to earn. It is good to know about this idea.
Activity: 15
August 14, 2017, 07:12:17 AM
Yeah, Bitcoin will probably create lots of jobs because more and more Bitcoin ATMs will be created. But some banking jobs will be lost too I guess.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
August 14, 2017, 06:59:38 AM
bitcoin has actually gone a long way on keeping people busy asides being a source of employment, but I will not call it employment per se, I will say it has engaged people because one may not always be there for you. Let's still see it as an opportunity.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
August 14, 2017, 06:49:36 AM
Bitcoin has nothing to do with employment since there's no permanent job offered here it's just a sort of additional income for people and working for it doesn't required you to become an employee..unless company will open and the salary is bitcoin
Even there is no valid employment in bitcoin, it is still reduces the unemployment number of the people because they can use bitcoin to earn money which is just like in employment that they are both working and earning money as a reward of work and the only difference of a bitcoin user to an employee is they are receiving bitcoin. As the bitcoin continues to grow up, it has a chance to make other people to have source of income which could possibly overtake the earnings of an average employee.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
August 14, 2017, 01:09:04 AM
It may but it has some problems on it own. First the requirements for a bitcoiner or altcoiner to work with - a computer. Either you buy one, borrow one or use another persons machine or go to a computer shop in all case you might shell out some money. Second payment for electricity if you use a computer. Third, an internet connection, a constant one that has good if not best speeds. If a poor unemployed person can afford to have all three then unemployement reduced ----- AS LONG AS, he can grab the best deals to earn and has money enough to feed him while he is not earning yet.  Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 111
August 14, 2017, 01:06:35 AM
Bitcoin has nothing to do with employment since there's no permanent job offered here it's just a sort of additional income for people and working for it doesn't required you to become an employee..unless company will open and the salary is bitcoin
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 14, 2017, 12:59:34 AM
Bitcoin does not reduce unemployment, but does not increase it, think about the people working in the finance and banking sector, who sells and sells bitcoin at home, which has the benefit of collecting more? There are those who make money and even make money at home.

I don't get it how is that not reducing unemployment. Your answer is sarcastic isn't it! If people are earning money right from the home then how is it not reducing the unemployment. Bitcoin has already shown us many paths to earn it and then get the fiat for our daily life expenses which is what we do when we get credited with real life salary. Thats almost equivalent to real job. Plus you have advantage of staying at home and earning at your comfort. May be thats the start of reducing unemployment and moving towards earn at your comfort era. :-)
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
August 14, 2017, 12:50:10 AM
Unemployment in our society is really high because also of our over population, I would have rate it as 5% of our populations has the opportunity to work with BTCitcoin because we're  more updated to social media/ World Wide Web than other countries. It is a big help to our country as a whole and for our individual needs.
Over population is main and crucial problem which affect employment of country,  but I don't think its matter when we are talking about "bitcoin reduce  unemployment"( maybe it matter but not more). Bitcoin can't remove unemployment from any country
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
August 14, 2017, 12:32:26 AM
Unemployment in our society is really high because also of our over population, I would have rate it as 5% of our populations has the opportunity to work with BTCitcoin because we're  more updated to social media/ World Wide Web than other countries. It is a big help to our country as a whole and for our individual needs.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 13, 2017, 10:03:48 PM
For me there's a potential that bitcoin can reduce unemploynent. Bitcoin can help people who is unemployed, because you can earn money here and anything that you can earn money is considered a job. And i know in this modern world all of us has a cp that can be used in bitcoin.

We are now in modernization of our time, so that is very much possible were bitcoin reduces the unemployment. Like in my country now, yearly the count of unemployed citizens is getting increase daily, since the private sector companies and the government cannot accommodate them all, bitcoin helped others unemployed who became open minded in this matter ang give their time and effort to gain bitcoin in the near future and now most of it are earnings through online.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 13, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

It is true now looking bitcoin in bounty is very tight competition takes creativity and persistence in order to get the best results in bounty, experience that will prove our future
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 13, 2017, 05:49:05 PM
All cryptocurrencies open up new possibilities to earn money and create jobs. Check out the Crowdholding concept for example, everyone who has access to the internet can earn earn money nowadays.

It's very possible now because of the crypto currencies and specifically with bitcoin. Everyone can earn depending on how they'll work hard, just the same thing in real life on how they will pursue on making money. And good thing that because of these things unemployed people can have another choice.
Activity: 54
August 13, 2017, 05:42:23 PM
All cryptocurrencies open up new possibilities to earn money and create jobs. Check out the Crowdholding concept for example, everyone who has access to the internet can earn earn money nowadays.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
August 13, 2017, 10:33:02 AM
Jump to: