Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 175. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 258
July 09, 2017, 11:28:03 AM
All things require a strategy unless we starting at now have a comparative commence of the rule work, for instance, examination of trading outlines, or scholars/bloggers, they won't attempt to change in accordance with bitcoin may even have the ability to leave from their essential occupation as fast as time licenses. It is also astoundingly profitable for unemployed people who have enthusiasm about cutting edge world, bitcoin is the right medium to channel their capacity into a compensation like writing in a check fight.
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 09, 2017, 11:02:19 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoins aide temporarily some unemployed person but don't be so hook to it and be dependable since we doesn't know on when bitcoin could last so we should need to find decent job so that it can cather our need if bitcoins will fall or maybe try to build a little business where it can be your 2nd option so that we have another choices if things go bad in bitcoins.
Bitcoin doesn't not directly help to employ people rather it help people to have an alternative thing to consider on having a work for them to earn. A also agree on the point that it is an aide for the unemployed for them to have a financial start for their incoming investment or trading if they do research on the forum. Then if it would helped them that is the great time to find a long term job either a bitcoin related or not will do.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
July 09, 2017, 10:40:49 AM
Bitcoin is a speck of dust and doesn't do much to unemployment in any way. People simply buying bitcoins isn't going to change anything, however people offering new innovative services using bitcoins may create efficiency enough to reduce unemployment in the future.
Yes it is true, that will be able to reduce unemployment bitcoin in the future, because of the bitcoin is an activity that can make a person feel the same busy with his job, with bitcoin we can do all the activities like when we play online. bitcoin is the same as side jobs we can do at any time later if we win will get paid a hefty benefit, and if we lose it will not get paid.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
July 09, 2017, 05:01:16 AM
Bitcoin can only help those unemployed who have the Internet, but without special skills, it will be difficult for them to earn it. In poor countries where there is no Internet and computers, unemployment will remain.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
July 09, 2017, 04:59:50 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

In that case, even though bitcoin can provide income online and help those unemployed individuals, it cannot be the reason to lessen up the number of unemployed person because we all know that we must not depend on bitcoin. For us to be able to sustain our financial needs we also need to work and bitcoin is now our back up source of income in case of financial shortage. That is the reason why many people invest on bitcoin.

There are already number of users here that quit their job to focus on btc, they take the risk hoping that focusing on it will be more beneficial for them. In may depend on situation whether to leave our jobs or not.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
July 09, 2017, 03:46:12 AM

In that case, even though bitcoin can provide income online and help those unemployed individuals, it cannot be the reason to lessen up the number of unemployed person because we all know that we must not depend on bitcoin. For us to be able to sustain our financial needs we also need to work and bitcoin is now our back up source of income in case of financial shortage. That is the reason why many people invest on bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
July 09, 2017, 03:01:01 AM
I agree, yeah bitcoin were reduce unemployed people in the whole world. Because most of the people were using gadgets and using gadgets bitcoin can easily access. If the people were knowledge about gadgets they can easily educate thru simple guidelines of bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
July 09, 2017, 02:31:52 AM

I think this is a good idea besides reducing the unemployment rate, it is also a job to earn extra income for people with stable jobs. Bitcoin is a lightweight job but requires knowledge and new willpower to make money with it.
In my opinion bitcoin is a way to make better extra earning. People should not give consideration as a day job, which makes life into higher risks as the price fluctuations is happening quite often as well there is nothing certain with its growth.

That is right, just give bitcoin some time like a sideline job. Just give it a little push, don't try harder, unless you are doing good with it even if you are not trying harder.

It is a good way to make an extra income especially when you have a stable main job for getting your stable income. Getting some extra will help you in some way, when you really need some money and it is still not your pay day, you can get some in your bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 09, 2017, 02:05:17 AM
I believe so. One great example of this situation is me. I'm unemployed right now for 2 months already. I must say that with bitcoin, I still feel efficient as an individual. Instead of brooding and thinking where to get money every single day, I use my unlimited time and days mining and working for bitcoins. And guess what? Bitcoin do pay the bills! I'm still new but I earn enough to get by while looking for a new job. I just hope my friends will believe me on this, you know? Since bitcoin is not widely known especially to those people who only know to use their internet for social media platforms. Everytime I mention "bitcoin" their brows would literally form 180degrees! LOL. Kidding aside, they really don't know what opportunity they're missing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
July 09, 2017, 01:43:52 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
I can't say that bitcoin does really reduce unemployment but instead bitcoin can be consider helpful for the unemployed people because it helps them to earn even though they don't have jobs.

Well I beg to differ it rather reduces unemployment by helping the unemployed people find jobs online or remotely and get paid globally in bitcoins. It enables the unemployed people to be able to gamble for more money online something which was difficult for the fiat currencies to do.
Activity: 209
July 09, 2017, 01:31:12 AM
I guess bitcoin reduces unemployment is true, but the important thing is Bitcoin give unemployment income. In social status, yes they are still unemployment but atleast they have job to do and have income from bitcoin
I can't say that bitcoin does really reduce unemployment but instead bitcoin can be consider helpful for the unemployed people because it helps them to earn even though they don't have jobs.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 09, 2017, 12:41:12 AM

I think this is a good idea besides reducing the unemployment rate, it is also a job to earn extra income for people with stable jobs. Bitcoin is a lightweight job but requires knowledge and new willpower to make money with it.

You are partially correct. Not full.Why because bitcoin will give you income .But you have to work with bitcoin with stable job.Bitcoin earnings will satisfy some basic needs of people searching job.Even you can make bitcoin as your business and get huge profit by inversing your money on it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
July 09, 2017, 12:38:58 AM
I agree with you, like me, I am employed before. 4days from now I am not employed anymore because my son needs me because he needs more attention because of his condition and now I am just earning bitcoin so that I can still give what he needs.
Sorry to hear that. bitcoin is one of the best opportunity to suit the people who wants to earn in home. Bitcoin is such a blessing for you because you can still both things and that is to take care of your son and provide the things that he needs and also earn money while in home and continue supporting your family and your son and that is what a good parent looks like.
Yes, it is like having your own job because you handle your own time. You can decide when to do bitcoin, study or trade it. We can create a flexible plan for us that will suit our way of living. We can also set our own priorities by doing bitcoin. So I also say that bitcoin really is a blessing for most of us.
Thanks for the appreciation bro, I really love my family and I still want to give what they need even if I am now unemployed I feel really blessed because I've known bitcoin because of my brother, he give me idea on how to earn bitcoin so I am applying it now especially now that I am now unemployed.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 09, 2017, 12:33:11 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is a way to make better extra earning. People should not give consideration as a day job, which makes life into higher risks as the price fluctuations is happening quite often as well there is nothing certain with its growth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 09, 2017, 12:15:25 AM

Activity: 191
July 09, 2017, 12:03:58 AM
Bitcoin does not really reduce unemployment but we can say that somehow it helps the unemployed people to earn money while they still don't have jobs.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
July 08, 2017, 05:23:56 PM
In third world countries where the minimum monthly pay just $100 bitcoin had created a lot of opportunities for the people to be gainfully employed by rendering onlines services such as web designs, data entry, graphic design,trading e.t.c and all the earningsare paid with bitcoin. In my country I  met  some people who worked from their comport of their homes full time.

Ya it is true that when you see the latest price of bitcoin , then what ever earning when converted to fiat currency the conversion price is very high then what they are earning in salary and that too without limitation of timing of work.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 08, 2017, 05:19:29 PM
In third world countries where the minimum monthly pay just $100 bitcoin had created a lot of opportunities for the people to be gainfully employed by rendering onlines services such as web designs, data entry, graphic design,trading e.t.c and all the earningsare paid with bitcoin. In my country I  met  some people who worked from their comport of their homes full time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
July 08, 2017, 02:22:35 PM
Bitcoin does not help the unemployed very much. In a few months I did not even get 1 bitcoin. It can only be as extra income or entertainment. Without special skills now it is difficult to earn something on the Internet in order to get such amount which will be equal to 1 bitcoin. Maybe when it was a little cheaper, it really was done, but now I do not see such an opportunity.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
July 08, 2017, 01:01:14 PM
Bitcoin wont effect this much for unemployment it will encourage more people to freelance and do online at least my point of view. In some ways maybe in near future bitcoin will reduce unemployment but for now i dont think so. But now for example price is quite high  and in some countries whole day is payed less then 1 dollar in this can bitcoin can help cuz you can make more then one dollar with faucets of any kind.

Dont you all think the same.
Even in third world countries you can make 10 dollars a day. It depends on how much effort you put. And it does reduce unemployment. It’s jumping higher and higher day by day. It’s the best way to earn enough money to run your life in harmony.
Jump to: