Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 178. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
July 03, 2017, 12:57:55 PM
I think people who know bitcoin will earn enough. And it's very much found in this forum. Those who work in this forum without working to the office. Or wearing a special uniform. They only work at home with internet facilities available. So I think everyone can work in this forum. And that can reduce the number of unemployed.
Yes this forum is giving a lot of people opportunities to earn from here by doing some work. It is so far easy to work here instead going and doing hard work to earn money somewhere else. Bitcoin forum is a place where you can become a millionaire. So keep learn about bitcoin and work here instead doing hard work at other places.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
July 03, 2017, 11:18:32 AM
Exactly! Not only the government but also the industries of the country, it will have a huge impact on it.

Imagine that all the people working in the industry tend to use Bitcoin because its worth the gamble than those ordinary jobs. Then what will happen to them? Bankrupt eventually, not only that, it will also reduce the production of the different products we are making, like canned goods, plastics etc

We won't need robots for that

That's basically why I removed that part in your post in my reply. If some industry loses jobs due to folks "migrating to Bitcoin", so to speak (or for any other reason, for that matter), the goods that this industry produces will be in short supply soon thereafter leading to a deficit and prices hiking. This will cause the wages to be paid for these jobs to rise proportionately until the vacancies are filled again. Thus the problem will get resolved without the use of any robots, by humans alone
Well, whoever you are (I'm assuming you're a bro), I want to bump fist with you.

But setting aside the hike of wages to be paid for these jobs - what I'm just saying is that, this is also a solution for that problem. I mean, by investing a lot of money just to build these machine will result a great fortune. You now don't have to pay for the salaries of these workers per tick, instead you just have to maintain the status of these machines.

Not only that, those people also who've migrated to using Bitcoin don't need to return to their past jobs just because they're more relevant now.

This is the point I'm constantly making myself

Though in a somewhat different context. Just earlier today I explained why Bitcoin can be used as an economic weapon of mass destruction. Since that explanation was made in another language, I think I can repeat it here. Countries with rogue or just incompetent governments may fall victim to a Bitcoin "attack", so to speak. In these countries population heavily suffers from constant currency devaluations (e.g. Zimbabwe in the past or Venezuela right now), so with Bitcoin they can completely abandon their low paid jobs and make a living entirely off Bitcoin. From an economic point of view, that would work as a reversed inflation tax. With a direct inflation tax, it is the population that suffers most from currency devaluation, but when we reverse this tax, it is the government that now gets hit by it. Thus Bitcoin can be used by powerful nations (say, the US) to ruin weak governments from inside entirely via economic measures without violence or blood (unless authorities start prosecuting people for using Bitcoin, of course)
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
July 03, 2017, 11:04:36 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Bitcoin lets you earn money, but just my opinion, Imagine if you've studied a major in college, I think it would be a waste if you'll just focus on bitcoin. It's better if you can do it simultaneously, find a decent job that you have studied and do bitcoin as your part time. I'm not saying it's bad just to depend on bitcoin, but imagine in the near future, if you
really need to find a job, what would you put on your resume? Bitcoin experience.

I know so many Bachelor degree peeps who work on markets or cook food that I think education today is Useless.
Study Bitcoins with Self education in area of your interests is what internet gives today to everyone.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
July 03, 2017, 10:51:21 AM
It must be acknowledged that the presence of bitcoin creates many new business and job opportunities, such as mining, trading, new coin and so on. Though not significant, bitcoin proved to reduce unemployment.

Reduce unemployment is the good service of bitcoin but those who are working for different industries? If they see that unemployed person earning more than us. They will also leave there jobs etc and start working in BTC websites. Start investing money into BTC. So can you tell me? How would be the government reaction? How would avoid this reaction. How to avoid people to don't leave there industries, else there will be no development in a country.
Exactly! Not only the government but also the industries of the country, it will have a huge impact on it.

Imagine that all the people working in the industry tend to use Bitcoin because its worth the gamble than those ordinary jobs. Then what will happen to them? Bankrupt eventually, not only that, it will also reduce the production of the different products we are making, like canned goods, plastics etc

That's basically why I removed that part in your post in my reply. If some industry loses jobs due to folks "migrating to Bitcoin", so to speak (or for any other reason, for that matter), the goods that this industry produces will be in short supply soon thereafter leading to a deficit and prices hiking. This will cause the wages to be paid for these jobs to rise proportionately until the vacancies are filled again. Thus the problem will get resolved without the use of any robots, by humans alone
Well, whoever you are (I'm assuming you're a bro), I want to bump fist with you.

But setting aside the hike of wages to be paid for these jobs - what I'm just saying is that, this is also a solution for that problem. I mean, by investing a lot of money just to build these machine will result a great fortune. You now don't have to pay for the salaries of these workers per tick, instead you just have to maintain the status of these machines.

Not only that, those people also who've migrated to using Bitcoin don't need to return to their past jobs just because they're more relevant now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 03, 2017, 10:39:39 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Bitcoin lets you earn money, but just my opinion, Imagine if you've studied a major in college, I think it would be a waste if you'll just focus on bitcoin. It's better if you can do it simultaneously, find a decent job that you have studied and do bitcoin as your part time. I'm not saying it's bad just to depend on bitcoin, but imagine in the near future, if you
really need to find a job, what would you put on your resume? Bitcoin experience.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 03, 2017, 05:33:24 AM
Bitcoin wont effect this much for unemployment it will encourage more people to freelance and do online at least my point of view. In some ways maybe in near future bitcoin will reduce unemployment but for now i dont think so. But now for example price is quite high  and in some countries whole day is payed less then 1 dollar in this can bitcoin can help cuz you can make more then one dollar with faucets of any kind.

Dont you all think the same.
July 02, 2017, 07:57:14 PM
It must be acknowledged that the presence of bitcoin creates many new business and job opportunities, such as mining, trading, new coin and so on. Though not significant, bitcoin proved to reduce unemployment.

Reduce unemployment is the good service of bitcoin but those who are working for different industries? If they see that unemployed person earning more than us. They will also leave there jobs etc and start working in BTC websites. Start investing money into BTC. So can you tell me? How would be the government reaction? How would avoid this reaction. How to avoid people to don't leave there industries, else there will be no development in a country.

Imagine that all the people working in the industry tend to use Bitcoin because its worth the gamble than those ordinary jobs. Then what will happen to them? Bankrupt eventually, not only that,
 it will also reduce the production of the different products we are making, like canned goods, plastics etc.

Well, at some point we can resolve that missing workforce by having robots do these 'jobs' for us.

No one is leaving these industries and to think that this is happening in mass due to bitcoin is just wild fantasy thinking. First off there aren't that many bitcoin holders and second of all an investment in bitcoin is no different than say an investment in Tesla stock and trust me no one is suggesting industries are losing their hard working labour force just because people are earning big money from their Tesla shares.
Well I've been thinking, if these hard working laborers knew what are the potentials of Bitcoin then they will eventually tend to it.

But here comes the twist, what if instead of paying laborers by Dollars (or whatever currency they are in), they will be paid in Bitcoin. Then no one will ever leave their jobs.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
July 02, 2017, 04:24:25 PM

Imagine that all the people working in the industry tend to use Bitcoin because its worth the gamble than those ordinary jobs. Then what will happen to them? Bankrupt eventually, not only that,
 it will also reduce the production of the different products we are making, like canned goods, plastics etc.

Well, at some point we can resolve that missing workforce by having robots do these 'jobs' for us.

No one is leaving these industries and to think that this is happening in mass due to bitcoin is just wild fantasy thinking. First off there aren't that many bitcoin holders and second of all an investment in bitcoin is no different than say an investment in Tesla stock and trust me no one is suggesting industries are losing their hard working labour force just because people are earning big money from their Tesla shares.
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
July 02, 2017, 03:50:55 PM
if people are just a poster here no they don't reduce it at all because it's just a part time job sadly, there are full time and part time jobs, i'm guessing that since its a way to reduce unemployment you do this thing full time. a posters income is not enough at all to cover most expenses
Indeed, if we talk just about simple signature campaign participants (apart from other people earning off the forum such as campaign managers, moderators and their likes) and assume as well that all these posters live in the first world countries like the US or EU, these earnings will be nowhere near enough to provide a living. But if a poster lives in some really backward country, say, somewhere in sub-Saharan Africa where a full time job pays less than a decent signature campaign here, the choice should be rather straightforward
Well maybe it could be that way if you spam with several accounts at once or, say, earn a growing 7.5 dollars per day for doing nothing and complain if that decreases by a couple of cents due to a few posts being deleted.
legendary
July 02, 2017, 03:42:23 PM
if people are just a poster here no they don't reduce it at all because it's just a part time job sadly, there are full time and part time jobs, i'm guessing that since its a way to reduce unemployment you do this thing full time. a posters income is not enough at all to cover most expenses

I disagree with Potato Chips

Indeed, if we talk just about simple signature campaign participants (apart from other people earning off the forum such as campaign managers, moderators and their likes) and assume as well that all these posters live in the first world countries like the US or EU, these earnings will be nowhere near enough to provide a living. But if a poster lives in some really backward country, say, somewhere in sub-Saharan Africa where a full time job pays less than a decent signature campaign here, the choice should be rather straightforward

Well maybe it could be that way if you spam with several accounts at once or, say, earn a growing 7.5 dollars per day for doing nothing and complain if that decreases by a couple of cents due to a few posts being deleted.

If that gives you a lot of butthurt, you may want to search for medical assistance
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
July 02, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Bitcoin had really created avenue to be self employed therefore reduces unemployment, personally It is a challenge for me to start learning some skills like web designs and trading. If I am well equipped with this skills I think unemployment will be thing of the past,  online services with payment in bitcoin is a very good opportunity for the unemployed to tap into this service so as to be gainfully employed.

You can also be self employed and work online through our current money now, the main problem is not all people have a bank accounts/paypal unlike on bitcoin, you can create

your own wallet or your own bank in just a few minutes. now let's talk about unemployment. if people are just a poster here no they don't reduce it at all because it's just a part

time job sadly, there are full time and part time jobs, i'm guessing that since its a way to reduce unemployment you do this thing full time. a posters income is not enough at all

to cover most expenses. It all depends on a persons income.Stable incomes are still the best choice sadly achieving it on freelancing or trading is really difficult.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
July 02, 2017, 02:32:04 PM
I think people who know bitcoin will earn enough. And it's very much found in this forum. Those who work in this forum without working to the office. Or wearing a special uniform. They only work at home with internet facilities available. So I think everyone can work in this forum. And that can reduce the number of unemployed.
This forum is like king makers, though they are the ones to crown a king, but soon afterwards they become subject to the king they only just crowned. Same way, Bitcoin is now bigger than the forum and everyone must not participate in signature campaigns or a member of this forum to make some Bitcoin. Bitcoin is actually some tool those in the know can put to work to attract more Bitcoin, that is how Bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 02, 2017, 01:34:15 PM
Bitcoin had really created avenue to be self employed therefore reduces unemployment, personally It is a challenge for me to start learning some skills like web designs and trading. If I am well equipped with this skills I think unemployment will be thing of the past,  online services with payment in bitcoin is a very good opportunity for the unemployed to tap into this service so as to be gainfully employed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
July 02, 2017, 01:25:43 PM
The Internet has a lot of work for skilled workers and not qualified. Just the offers are too scattered in the network and they are hard to find. When will the specialized labour exchanges in the Internet payment in bitcoins the spread of bitcoin will be much faster.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 02, 2017, 01:17:14 PM

Technology will more likely divide people into two camps: on those who understand it and those who do not. Respectively, the part that does not understand and does not relate most likely will not notice the advantages of this side of the issue. And in general, the more technologically advanced the jobs, the more difficult it will be for people to find work due to strong specialization and low demand.
legendary
July 02, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

July 02, 2017, 12:29:22 PM

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 02, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

Logically speaking, Yes. Bitcoin gives chance to all people who don't have a stable job. Hence, lessen the unemployment rate in terms of having an extra income. It's a great oppurtunity for job seekers that failed to have a stable job in real world.

For those people that still haven't found their career in real life and still unemployed they can sustain their daily needs by working through bitcoin. In every source of earning in bitcoin is going to give them a semi-employment but there's no contract and it's hard because you don't have stable earning.
Merit: 559
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?
July 02, 2017, 09:52:04 AM

Bitcoin is not able to reduce unemployment by itself, but it will help most of us to keep most of our wealth due to the inability of governments to tax your bitcoin or to even know that you posses bitcoin.

Yes that is what I like with bitcoin, no tax.  I have a good paying job before but I was always disappointed everytime I will see my payslip.  10-30 % goes to tax.  And you will see that your country is not even improving.  And it will always ends up in the pockets of corrupt politician.  Anyways, bitcoin is really a big help if you are unemployed.
This would not continue forever...

Almost everyone on this thread is talking about temporary things.  The temporary jobs that you have with Bitcoin are not "created", they're an alternative to something that could exist with fiat instead, and tax laws will change as Bitcoin becomes used more.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
July 02, 2017, 09:50:09 AM
We cannot say that bitcoin has reduced unemployment in the best way as still there are not many people who are aware about bitcoins and if they are unaware then we cannot expect that they would be earning money from it but in future it can surely reduce unemployment when more and more people will get involved into bitcoins.
Believe it has reduce unemployment right now i was unemployed. Now i get a job in bitcoins . I am getting earning from bitcoins it is better method for me. To earn money very easy. It is up to you and me to introduce bitcoin to people that people are start using bitcoin to earn money that people who are unemployed that they are becoming employed though bitcoin.
What is your job? I think the bitcoin gives a chance to the company for opening  the service for crypto users that will bring the more job for unemployment to get a job in bitcoin itself. Bitcoin bring a big field to the company and unempleoyment.
Jump to: