Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 78. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 107
December 03, 2017, 07:25:10 AM
yes definitely Bitcoin could resolves unemployment in one country, if all people knew that Bitcoin is a good source of income, you can trade or invest to Bitcoin so I think it would help to resolves the unemployment in one country, if you are dedicated and responsible person you will gain a lot thru bitcoin, and I think if Bitcoin is regulated to any country it will help or resolves an employment in the world.
Yes that bitcoin have played a very big role in economy of many countries and in my country bitcoin role is very great because bitcoin bring revaluation in my country a lot of people have joined bitcoin and they are taking advantage of it and some of them have changed their life so we all are very happy from bitcoin and we wish that bitcoin become more powerful and success full in future and we will support bitcoin forever.

I think you don't need to say it like that, in that way of saying, it is that like bitcoin is a alive and making all of this in it's own accord. I think what you need to thank is the people who are supporting and investing to bitcoin, and I think this will be continuing to grow more since the popularity of bitcoin is again growing so fast, I think you will not be stopping to thank these people the same as the pumping of the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 07:08:12 AM
yes definitely Bitcoin could resolves unemployment in one country, if all people knew that Bitcoin is a good source of income, you can trade or invest to Bitcoin so I think it would help to resolves the unemployment in one country, if you are dedicated and responsible person you will gain a lot thru bitcoin, and I think if Bitcoin is regulated to any country it will help or resolves an employment in the world.
Yes that bitcoin have played a very big role in economy of many countries and in my country bitcoin role is very great because bitcoin bring revaluation in my country a lot of people have joined bitcoin and they are taking advantage of it and some of them have changed their life so we all are very happy from bitcoin and we wish that bitcoin become more powerful and success full in future and we will support bitcoin forever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 281
December 01, 2017, 09:08:47 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?
It is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment because it helps people especially those unemployed to still earn their own money even though they are at home or any other place. Working in bitcoin could be your part time job or full time job if you dont have any work. It reduces unemployment in a way that it can be job for anyone.
Bitcoin has definitely opened up new avenues of earning livelihood for many people especially for those who were having digress but unemployed. I have bumped into few people on different forums who have even left their jobs just because they’re doing great with bitcoin than their day jobs. Those people who were depending on others for financial support are now earning for themselves. Bitcoin has in short improved economy.
Activity: 96
Merit: 15
December 01, 2017, 08:13:50 AM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

Definitely Bitcoin reduces unemployment because it gives opportunity to the people who dont have current job by simply staying at home and doing the online campaigns that could lead to a possible earnings.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
December 01, 2017, 07:55:02 AM

bitcoin in my opinion does not reduce the unemployment rate of a country, bitcoin more impact on people's purchasing power to increase and bitcoin users more creative and intelligent in terms of digital money
I am also infavor of this that bitcoin will reduce or eliminate unemployment up to some extent and this only require a mass to buy bitcoin and buy at the right time will so much profit that employed people will be attracted toward it by seeing the profit of unemployed and I have seen a lot of people who left their jobs and now they are permanently working into these coins and they are gaining a lot of profit and eases.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 01, 2017, 07:46:17 AM
With the existence of a country's economic Bitcoin will definitely improve from before,this is because people who use Bitcoin will definitely get revenue from Bitcoin so it will reduce the number of unemployed.
Bitcoin can be a very good source of income and if many people use Bitcoin there may be many people who are regardless from unemployment.
Activity: 87
December 01, 2017, 04:04:44 AM

I agree that bitcoin can reduce employment specially to those millenials who are aware in our current technology that is being used in trading or investing. More people now are looking for alternative job that can sustain the financial needs and joining on the different campaign involving crypto currencies are the in demand alternative job now a days even of you did not finished college you can still join the campaigns just being constructive and common sense is the key.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 01, 2017, 03:32:10 AM

Yes bitcoin help reduce unemployment it gives opportunity to people to earn an extra for a living. But for me this is just a side line because i am employed and i am doing this on my free time after work.

True bitcoin can reduce unemployed people but i think not at all because some people dont know how to use computer and cellphone and some of them can't afford to buy internet service to access in bitcoin site. Instead their earning is enough for their daily needs.
Activity: 106
December 01, 2017, 03:12:28 AM
Unemployment is a bit of a curious term, because it doesn't say anything about value creation. Bitcoin uses a crazy amount of electricity each day for transactions/mining, and it isn't certain what kind of value it really gives to society (at least not yet). So even if it has reduced unemployment that doesn't necessarily mean that the results are any good.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 01, 2017, 03:06:56 AM
Well its true that bitcoin reduces unemployment in many countries, there are limits when you want to apply or find a job like age, experience and such.
But when it come to bitcoin for work it helps a lot of people to have and save money those who are on signature campaign and other jobs here.
Activity: 364
December 01, 2017, 02:58:46 AM
Yes it is true that bitcoin reduces unemployment through the money services provide by bitcoin. It is a good opportunity for those people who are educated and having a good knowledge of IT and computer. Through work and expertise you can earn good amount of money once you familiar with the crypto currency then you can earn money and become employed through bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
December 01, 2017, 02:50:28 AM
I think it really does, because I think bitcoins opens up the world to everybody. People can get paid online without the hassle of using wire transfers and other conventional methods of remitting money. Since bitcoins are quite easy to use when sending and receiving it as well as lower cost (depending on the amount though, since miner's fees are going up lately and sometimes it gets pretty gruesome to pay that much fees).
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
December 01, 2017, 02:29:52 AM
When I came to know about bitcoins I was unemployed and was really struggling to find any source of income for me to take care of my basic expenses and at that stage I need to borrow money from my friends and family which was really annoying but after coming to know about bitcoins now I earn good income and living the best life in my country.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
December 01, 2017, 02:25:38 AM
Housewives who stays at home who are considered as unemployed find time to surf in the internet. However when filling a lending form they fill the work column as unemployed because bitcoin is not considered legally as a job. Survey rating wise, unemployment is not reduced.  Alternative sources of income are find online through Bitcoin in the internet thus reducing the poverty rate but not unemployment.
Activity: 81
December 01, 2017, 02:23:46 AM
I have a full time job, i am mining-trading crypto coins for making profit so yes people earning their income from crypto coins and i am sure in future there will be full time jobs about it in some companies.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
December 01, 2017, 02:02:55 AM

Ofcourse, Presence of bitcoin is so helpful in terms of employment. It will reduce unemployed, because many people are freelancing with bitcoin. And it works. Yes, Bitcoin will not reduce unemployment in literal but in terms of business and gaining/earning profit, Bitcoin is so useful enough to call a job. Mostly, there are times also that you can gain more profit on Bitcoin than your job, isnt it? Indeed, Bitcoining can reduce unemployment. This is an example of extra/part time job.
Bitcoin does to use an employment. There are many cases of such people who were not able to find any job but when they discovered about bitcoin and give it a try, they actually started earning good amount of money which was not only sufficient for their daily needs but future also. Bitcoin is the land of opportunity for people who possess knowledge of Technology and want to earn from their home.

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 01:36:47 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment and reduces poverty. The bitcoin industry is still growing and many people are now focusing on bitcoin as a regular source of income. This is a nice news for bitcoin, because the growing use of this currency will push the bitcoin value to a higher price. The increasing demand results to an increase in the price.
I agree with your opinion. to get their bitcoin to do something, like following a signature campaign. which means they have worked even though they are not regular jobs.

Not only signature campaigns there are many other ways to earn bitcoins depending on your skills and if you have multiple sources to earn bitcoins then you don't need to find a job in real life as bitcoin can give you best source of income which can be much higher in compare to your full time job.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
December 01, 2017, 01:27:04 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment and reduces poverty. The bitcoin industry is still growing and many people are now focusing on bitcoin as a regular source of income. This is a nice news for bitcoin, because the growing use of this currency will push the bitcoin value to a higher price. The increasing demand results to an increase in the price.
I agree with your opinion. to get their bitcoin to do something, like following a signature campaign. which means they have worked even though they are not regular jobs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dijual
November 30, 2017, 11:14:45 PM
I guess it has a point , bitcoin and this forum help unemployment people to have a job, a stable job. If the bitcoin world will continue it can benefit all the people and country that have a problem it huge number of unemployment .
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 30, 2017, 11:12:51 PM
There are many people on telegram groups who lives in third world countries and are earning a living only with bitcoins as the rate of unemployment is too high in their countries and even if they find job the salary is too low to survive and with bitcoins they are earning much higher in compare to their day job so now their full concentration is on bitcoin and they are earning only from bitcoins which is too higher in compare to their salary so I think bitcoin is reducing unemployment.
This also has to do with how some businesses take advantage of the people, a person may perform the same job than another person but just because you live in a different country you receive different pay, this is why bitcoin is such an equalizer it does not matter where you live as long as you can perform the job you receive the same payment as any other person.
Pages:
Jump to: