Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin reduces unemployment - page 79. (Read 100516 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 30, 2017, 09:39:09 PM
yes definitely Bitcoin could resolves unemployment in one country, if all people knew that Bitcoin is a good source of income, you can trade or invest to Bitcoin so I think it would help to resolves the unemployment in one country, if you are dedicated and responsible person you will gain a lot thru bitcoin, and I think if Bitcoin is regulated to any country it will help or resolves an employment in the world.
Activity: 58
November 30, 2017, 09:04:31 PM
Not in my country exactly but yes it does reduces unemployment in a overall.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 09:04:02 PM
I think bitcoin is a great help to who are not employed people because bitcoin can help people to earn money but only luckiest people knows bitcoin.
Yes, it is a great help for those individual who have dedicated to earn bitcoin, but i don't think that it will reduces the unemployment because as far as i know both employed and unemployed people are engaging in bitcoin aiming to improve life's financial status.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 08:51:48 PM
BTCin cae you want to holdotherwise, there aro many cash Take a look at Yes tokrn e ss
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 06:59:10 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

What is your opinion this time?

Yes im agree with you that bitcoin reduces unemployment because i prove it to my friend that have no work or we should say he left his work and resigned to focus here in bitcoin and to make it me work and as i observe to him that he earn as much as i know so that's why im believing that bitcoin help many people that have an income.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
November 30, 2017, 06:54:11 PM
I think in the presence of bitcoin will reduce unemployment, because searching for bitcoin also requires hard work and creativity, and competitiveness in bitcoin is also high almost similar to work in the real world

I believe in this most of employed people who has money to invest with bitcoin and they knowing that there are best income with bitcoin they focusing in one activities only like bitcoin itself and no other things that comes of that things
Activity: 553
November 30, 2017, 06:46:23 PM
The presence of bitcoin makes things easy, now we can earn extra online, many things we can do for example is follow the signature campaign in this forum, maybe small but at least can help us to pay electricity, in case of large bitcoin can reduce unemployment for example in mining industry.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
November 30, 2017, 06:23:16 PM
true, working on bitcoon gives you a good income. you just invest in bitcoin and wait for a high price. you will earn income without your office or company. enough at home with the internet and your bitcoin wallet. the higher the bitcoin price it will make us happy because our income will increase as well
Activity: 331
November 30, 2017, 06:14:06 PM

Yeah, bitcoin reduces unemployment. Many people after they graduated they are difficult to find job. Here the answer for their problem, bitcoin is here for us, it helps us to earn money in simple way of investing and posting. You only need to be patient and wise everytime.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 05:09:57 PM
yes it is true bitcoin reduces unemployment when people hard to get a job by playing bitcoin he can produce a very satisfying by playing bitcoin there may be a livelihood when they are hard to find a job
Activity: 11
November 30, 2017, 05:01:01 PM

I believe it is the current scenario now because people are earning substantial living, compared to solely relying on the conventional office work and other jobs.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
November 29, 2017, 06:43:34 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment and its a great help to those unemployed..but this is only a temporary job since we don,t know the future of bitcoin you still have to look for a descent job and make bitcoin as a sideline job only Kiss Smiley

True, if the unemployed are creative and want to read especially in this forum then he can make money, there is no income limit in this forum, so I agree that bitcoin can reduce unemployment.
Activity: 154
November 29, 2017, 05:39:30 AM

[/quote for me i think not so bad whether Bitcoin reduces unemployment because they have earn a good profit in Bitcoin and maybe they want to make their own business.]
Activity: 308
November 29, 2017, 04:28:14 AM
Yes bitcoin reduces unemployment and its a great help to those unemployed..but this is only a temporary job since we don,t know the future of bitcoin you still have to look for a descent job and make bitcoin as a sideline job only Kiss Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
November 29, 2017, 04:02:29 AM
Yes you can also synchronize bitcoins and your work so you can have another source of income. It's also because I'm doing it. especially today's holiday seasons. We really need money for the end of the year is a good year for us. So bitcoins really help people with jobs or unemployed.

Only few people can do multitasking without making the other job worst. One should either focus on his job or focus on bitcoin.

Anyway, when it comes to unemployment, I think bitcoin really works, but only limited to people who know it or to those who has access to it. So it means you are atleast a middle class in your country, that means also that you are not suffering from poverty. But if there are countries who have free internet access, well bitcoin and other altcoin could be a great help reduce unemployment.
Activity: 28
November 29, 2017, 01:27:39 AM

Positive thinking, I love it. my response actually depends on each individual. any available jobs will remain unemployed. as we know an increasingly difficult economy in every corner of the city in every country forces every industry to reduce their operational costs, from reducing daily wages to reducing workers. the problem that exists today is also quite difficult, indeed the presence of cryptocurrency in which there is bitcoin one of them gives promising hope. but that all not enough to reduce the existing unemployment. obstacles have not spread the internet evenly in every corner of the world to be the problem some people who have the desire to have bitcoin remain constrained.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
November 29, 2017, 01:16:02 AM
Yes you can also synchronize bitcoins and your work so you can have another source of income. It's also because I'm doing it. especially today's holiday seasons. We really need money for the end of the year is a good year for us. So bitcoins really help people with jobs or unemployed.
Activity: 59
November 29, 2017, 12:55:19 AM
as we know that unemployment is a curse that is a root cause of all evils if there is no job for an individual he or she would adopt all that evil full ways to earn money so this problem of a nation is over comedy by bitcoins it had provided such a good piece of job for people and decreased the ratio of unemployment of several nations in past years
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
November 29, 2017, 12:08:17 AM
To engage in bitcoin world you need time and effort to earn money on it, just like also working in a company.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 28, 2017, 11:49:44 PM
I think bitcoin is a great help to who are not employed people because bitcoin can help people to earn money but only luckiest people knows bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: